PDA

View Full Version : opt out local list yet?

ZoVoS
29-03-06, 04:27
well... im still waiting =] dun think im ever gona get it

with the new updates

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we get an opt out local list

say i duno, but some man in TH able to deactivate your tracking devise broadcasting orbitaly =\ i think this will be a much loved (and hated) feature to the game

i love the idea of being able to sneak up on sumbody using my monk/pe and whacking a damage boost on them then taking one headshot before they realise whats going on, n if the fight turns souer run like hell hide behind a mountain run around it n come back behind hte person for a pot shot or 2 in there back... with the local list ppl just >_< know ur there like

ohoh or getting a clean shot at sumbodys legs on my tank compleatly paralising them before they even realise im there

n im sure u snipers could do with realy being able to hide

this would be especialy good now u can kill sumbody and it tells them who killed them

cRazy-
29-03-06, 04:37
ZoVos both of your most recent ideas seem to be based around concepts which will end up pissing people off and generally creating more whining. Plus this has to be the most unbalanced idea yet, you have basically explained why with your mini-story.

Apocalypsox
29-03-06, 04:44
ZoVos sounds like a bastard tbh...lolz

and maybe with like 180 hack or something. your hacking a damned satellite

Strife
29-03-06, 04:49
with such a poor server population, we'd never find anyone.

Super Mario
29-03-06, 05:21
i dunno tho played in Nf w/out local list and was the funnest thing ever . .. being able to ACTUALLY sneak up on someone is a cool thought but maybe they could sort out a kinda spy only local list as they have te power to stealth ect IMAGINE the possibilities thinking no matter where you go someone could be tracking you and only be a few meters away with a gun directed to your head ... and the idea of hiding behind mountains and stuff is well a v cool idea, camo with a use, maybe drones (that couldnt attack) could be a true advanced scouting machine ? i say get rid of the local list for some ppl and make it a (certian)class only skill ?? who knows ....

Super M

cRazy-
29-03-06, 05:26
Id say if it HAD to be implemented, make it like a stealth tool, so you activate and it runs, you can get out your gun but as soon as you shoot your name reappears in local.