PDA

View Full Version : change ceres handgun and riful

ZoVoS
29-03-06, 04:18
i would like the ceres handgun and rifle to do poison/piercing damage.... low end poison damage nothing to extream. and have a MINOR kick back effect when hit to compensate for its minor poison damage

ie if a judge's total damage on a person was equivilant to a POB then this guns damage output should be that of a POT but have the added mild kick back (nothing as sevier as a nail gun)

^_^ it would become the monk killing gun of choice. poison and piercing damage and it pushes them around giving them a hard time aiming :D

plus it would be funny (or fucking scary) to see an army of people using this gun n you just getting pushed around everywhere

cRazy-
29-03-06, 04:24
ZovoZ, rifle :/

ZoVoS
29-03-06, 04:29
ZovoZ, rifle :/

whatever do u mean? :angel:

cRazy-
29-03-06, 04:33
whatever do u mean? :angel:

Ive just noticed it spent riful a ton of times, now you know, rifle.

Glad to help my fellow man.

Dribble Joy
29-03-06, 05:31
The knockback is the reason there isn't a rare nailgun.

I have my own ideas about what should happen to the WoC items, but I'll leave that untill any threads in the balancing forum appear (which won't be for ages afaik).

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 07:35
I want a pa that looks like the guy in the launcher for my woc pe.
Take the bloody xbow, it's not that good anyway.

giga191
29-03-06, 11:14
The ceres rifle is very very shite atm. It's worse than tsu rifle, it misses half the shots with a full lock and I don't cap it with 191 rifle combat. Nice attempt at making a viable WoC item for lowtech riflers :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 11:23
Well, just use up the ammo leveling, then lom to pistols again. The ceres handgun is shit too, i'm back to slasher.

jini
29-03-06, 11:26
The knockback is the reason there isn't a rare nailgun.

I have my own ideas about what should happen to the WoC items, but I'll leave that untill any threads in the balancing forum appear (which won't be for ages afaik).
Knockback effects from bullets are not possible in the real world, due to the extremely low mass of the bullet itself compared to the body

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 11:31
Euh, that depends on the penetration it does.
If i staple a steel plate to your forehead and then shoot it with a 9mm you'll definitely notice "a slight" knockback :-)

giga191
29-03-06, 11:32
Well, just use up the ammo leveling, then lom to pistols again. The ceres handgun is shit too, i'm back to slasher. I'm sticking to rifles, it's harder to use them and I refuse to go back to xbow in it's current state with the tl10 heal + DB.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 11:35
Ok biatch, try the terminator with firemod, it's very nice. I'll see what i got in parts for that so you can get a few built.

cRazy-
29-03-06, 12:25
Well, just use up the ammo leveling, then lom to pistols again. The ceres handgun is shit too, i'm back to slasher.

Bleh slasher.

Gunnar, just be cool like me and use a Judge, simple.