PDA

View Full Version : Im commin back!

Clive tombstone
29-03-06, 00:42
This may be a waste of cash, but damnit I wanna see everyone. But I have some requests.

Number one-Any Clans lookin for a decent HC PE?
Number Two-What are those new Ion Cannon's Ive been hearing about?
Number three-Are we getting a new content update soon?

-FN-
29-03-06, 00:47
Number one-Any Clans lookin for a decent HC PE?
Only because your icon is from the Ultimate Showdown, http://forums.synergyxr.net :p

Number Two-What are those new Ion Cannon's Ive been hearing about?
You get the parts in HackNet. From what I hear they use regular Shotgun Ammo and do mediocre damage, at best. There is rumor of "special" ammo coming for them someday.

Number three-Are we getting a new content update soon?
Content? Probably not. Balancing and fixes may show up sometime in the next 6 months though.

Tratos
29-03-06, 00:54
#3 - Going from this: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=132653

Soon, Hopefully.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 01:04
I'd love to have a decent hc driver pe in fetish.

Clive tombstone
29-03-06, 01:10
Okay, I got some questions about Fetish and Synergy (if thats a clan, prolly is) WHat do both entale? I mean whats the stance on PVP and how you deal with "Everyone else" =P.

Other question is also that came to mind recently. On average, how long does the STR woc take to get?

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 01:12
How does Fetish deal with everyone else?
Euh.... Well, depends if they are in firing range or not......

-FN-
29-03-06, 01:45
#3 - Going from this: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=132653
That was posted on 03/06. The patches came out 4 days later. Don't get your hopes up :p Maybe a Heal "Luke-warm"-Fix, but that's prolly it.

Okay, I got some questions about Fetish and Synergy (if thats a clan, prolly is) WHat do both entale? I mean whats the stance on PVP and how you deal with "Everyone else" =P.
I believe Fetish shoots everyone on-site and likes it that way. SXR sticks to the Faction rules of BioTech and attacks Anti-city. We used to retaliate to Pro-city attackers but it's too much of a pain in the ass tbh.

Other question is also that came to mind recently. On average, how long does the STR woc take to get?
If you can get the PE to gun a rhino - prolly a few weeks of steady Rhino'ing would do it.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 01:48
I totaly resent that statement by my esteemed colleague!

We are a drugdealing clan of roleplaying tradeskillers, i swear!
Fetish does not attack other black dragon runners, unless shot at first.
Just because we have no morals doesn't mean we can't have principles and standards you know :D

CMaster
29-03-06, 02:23
I'm in my own clan in NEXT at the moment. Erm, these guys dont really seem to be lying to you so far. I dare say there are others who may be interested in talking to you ingame. Have fun, be good to see another vehicle fanatic back clive.
Oh, and best I could manage with a rhinoing PE was about 3mil Str XP/hour. Thats an AWFUL long time to WoC.

Apocalypsox
29-03-06, 02:43
Clive be my new HCPE/Driver army clan 4tw tbhz0rz. soon as i get my ass back in game =D be my co founder tbh!!!

Clive tombstone
30-03-06, 09:22
Okay, One more question, Im wondering about payment options? I still have C2P or whatever the original payment method is, and Ive been reading that people have been charged an assload more than they need to. Should I switch to the new payment method?

Glok
30-03-06, 11:59
If C2P worked fine for you before, I would suggest sticking with them. It's when people switch payment methods that seems to result in all the extra charges.

Brammers
30-03-06, 12:18
If you need vehicles, Phoenix is still out there.

Based on the sales of the last week, it looks like the Heavy Assault Scorpian trike is the latest vehicle of choice for leveling. Sold about 10 of those last night.

Bugs Gunny
30-03-06, 12:22
Yeah well, i'll have two of those as well :-)

Shakey The Pimp
30-03-06, 13:04
One of those sales was my HC PE ;) the heavy scorpion trike totally rocks for fire mob hunting and is pretty good for pvp too just expensive to replace if it gets blown up :lol:

sanityislost
30-03-06, 13:07
Yoyo dude, wbackers >_<

GSD is looking for insane lil runners, more than welcome if you want to join mate

SiL ..:..

Clive tombstone
30-03-06, 18:39
Thanks, By the way, currently my weapon of choice is the revler for lvling, sure the only way to fire is technically to become a stationary turret, but ammo and Repairs are insanely cheep and easy. I do however have a few scorps just in case, Id like however to get myself a new rhino when I get back, my last one was lost for some reason that I cant remember. Maybe that and a few of the civilian vehicles as well, just for shits and giggles.

Anywho, Ill be comming back later today, I got a D20 modern campeign Im attending with some fellow art students. If all goes well, a comic will come outa the campeign when its finished (of course we intend to run the campeign over a few months)

PEace out