PDA

View Full Version : Why should KK not consider Symp bitches as a bannable act.

See no Evil
28-03-06, 20:26
In my opinion, symp bitches don't kill the SL / symp system. First of all, when you use one, you will gain SL and symp for your faction. This mean that you don't get sympathy with the faction you (accidentaly or not) killed which still make you think twice before killing someone in a zone where you can lose SL. If you kill too many of them, your sympathy to this faction will be ****ed up forever. Moreover, using SL / Symp bitches is sometimes hard to find and always boring for both of the people. And still, with the actual SL system, if you kill more than 1 neutral at MB for exemple, you will be Yellow SL so you have to go find a symp bitch etc. This means that you have to find a symp bitch every to Neutral or ally kill, which also make you think twice before killing someone.

What do you think of that ??

SorkZmok
28-03-06, 20:34
If the system was actually working, you would not need symp bitches. :rolleyes:

Yet i don't even need em now. If i kill some green/yellow, i pk some reds to regain sl. Simple as that.

See no Evil
28-03-06, 20:42
But atm, if you kill 2 neutrals (if you start from 100 SL), you need to kill 28 Red to regain your SL, it's kind a hard time you will have.

Spermy
28-03-06, 20:44
But atm, if you kill 2 neutrals (if you start from 100 SL), you need to kill 28 Red to regain your SL, it's kind a hard time you will have.

Just stop PK the neutrals and stick to the reds then.

It won't be such a hard time if and when Pops are sorted, but as it stands there are certain things you just can and can't do.

See no Evil
28-03-06, 20:47
Just stop PK the neutrals and stick to the reds then.

I'm trying to but Toilet duck is around and when my Xbow bullet goes on him (not my reticles), there is nothing I can do. And do I need to remind you the increasing number of 0/2 noobs at MB ?

Spermy
28-03-06, 20:50
I'm trying to but Toilet duck is around and when my Xbow bullet goes on him (not my reticles), there is nothing I can do. And do I need to remind you the increasing number of 0/2 noobs at MB ?

I was going to state the TD effect on the games sympathies, but didn't want to name names.

[ edited ]

I don't understand your meaning in the 0/2 noobs at MB though... They LE'd or un'led?

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 20:59
Sym bitching increases soullight instantly and it also increases sym on factions allowing you to join any faction you wish depending on the faction your killing so it should be a bannable offence.

If you dont go around killing hackers all the time while they are hacking belts then you wont lose soullight, for example you killed myself and 40/40 pure hacker pe earlier in mb then you complain about the soullight it your own fault take responsibilities. You wont hit ppl unless you directly aim at them :rolleyes:

Spermy
28-03-06, 21:00
Sym bitching increases soullight instantly and it also increases sym on factions allowing you to join any faction you wish depending on the faction your killing so it should be a bannable offence.

If you dont go around killing hackers all the time while they are hacking belts then you wont lose soullight, for example you killed myself and 40/40 pure hacker pe earlier in mb then you complain about the soullight it your own fault take responsibilities. You wont hit ppl unless you directly aim at them :rolleyes:

YEs, and of course, you NEVER get in the way do you?

Ever.

¬_¬

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 21:02
YEs, and of course, you NEVER get in the way do you?

Ever.

¬_¬

I try not to.. but if someone accidently hits me Ill simply heal myself... 1 shot doesnt kill you,

Spermy
28-03-06, 21:02
I try not to.. but if someone accidently hits me Ill simply heal myself...

Or setkill.

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 21:03
Or setkill.

set kill doesnt work it if someone accdiently hits you?

Spermy
28-03-06, 21:05
set kill doesnt work it if someone accdiently hits you?

Funny that, because you've done it to me plenty of times, I count 6 times I've had to go and sort my symp out from you and yer alts dicking about in the middle of other peoples firefights.

SorkZmok
28-03-06, 21:05

If you dont go around killing hackers all the time while they are hacking belts then you wont lose soullight, for example you killed myself and 40/40 pure hacker pe earlier in mb then you complain about the soullight it your own fault take responsibilities. You wont hit ppl unless you directly aim at them :rolleyes:You exploit the sl system pretty much constantly at the mb. So dont even pretend to follow the rules. :rolleyes:

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 21:08
Funny that, because you've done it to me plenty of times, I count 6 times I've had to go and sort my symp out from you and yer alts dicking about in the middle of other peoples firefights.

Nah I only use my tank and pe , pe for hacking belts and repping and tank for pvp. My other alts dont have their le out yet. Your just trying to start yet another flame again which is likely to get locked :rolleyes: .

Spermy
28-03-06, 21:10
Nah I only use my tank and pe , pe for hacking belts and repping and tank for pvp. My other alts dont have their le out yet. Your just trying to start yet another flame again which is likely to get locked :rolleyes: .

Now if we're going to throw wild accusations like that around, we aren't going to get anywhere. ;)

My accusation seems to be

A) Correct
B) Agreed with by others.

See no Evil
28-03-06, 21:11
Toilet duck, there are a few things you should know :
_ killing a symp bitch (or enemies) only give sympathies in the faction you are and no symp in ANY other factions
_ you can kill someone without aiming at him with a non-AoE weapon, try it with your CS, when the plasma "bullets?" come out of your gun, when you don't aim at someone, it goes in random direction and if one of them hit a random target by mistake it/he/she will take some damage and one bullet of CS kill a 0/2 noob instantly and kill your symp in fact

I killed you by mistake on my PE as I killed the noob 0/2 CM SL killers by mistake when the bullet went on them even if I didn't aim them (or they came on my bullet, I dunno, they may be very fast, they are experienced at killing people SL now I think so them running after a bullet may be possible o_O ).

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 21:15
Toilet duck, there are a few things you should know :
_ killing a symp bitch (or enemies) only give sympathies in the faction you are and no symp in ANY other factions
_ you can kill someone without aiming at him with a non-AoE weapon, try it with your CS, when the plasma "bullets?" come out of your gun, when you don't aim at someone, it goes in random direction and if one of them hit a random target by mistake it/he/she will take some damage and one bullet of CS kill a 0/2 noob instantly and kill your symp in fact

I killed you by mistake on my PE as I killed the noob 0/2 CM SL killers by mistake when the bullet went on them even if I didn't aim them (or they came on my bullet, I dunno, they may be very fast, they are experienced at killing people SL now I think so them running after a bullet may be possible o_O ).

Yes but like I said 1 bullet wont simply wont kill someone and set killing self to the best of my knowledge wont make anyone lose sl.

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 21:16
Now if we're going to throw wild accusations like that around, we aren't going to get anywhere. ;)

My accusation seems to be

A) Correct
B) Agreed with by others.

Of course they will agree with you they dont like pure hackers hacking their belts when they die.

Spermy
28-03-06, 21:18
Of course they will agree with you they dont like pure hackers hacking their belts when they die.

Hrrm The majority of times You've been spotted you've remained On TD-Tank.

See no Evil
28-03-06, 21:18
Toilet duck trust me, a lost bullet of Xbow will kill a 0/2 noob and even a ****ing CM hacker.

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 21:22
Toilet duck trust me, a lost bullet of Xbow will kill a 0/2 noob and even a ****ing CM hacker.

Yes a 0/2 noob will of course would probably kill him, but why dont you just record a fraps of that person and send it into the exploits if he constantly does it...

Spermy
28-03-06, 21:28
Yes a 0/2 noob will of course would probably kill him, but why dont you just record a fraps of that person and send it into the exploits if he constantly does it...

Because without a constant track on the player, we cannot see his health. With a constant track on the player however, it can be argued that attacks had taken place.

Why is health important? Because if it jumps straight to zero, within certain reasons, they've setkilled.

Therefore it makes it a little hard to prove, but you know this already.

See no Evil
28-03-06, 21:35

Because this is not an exploit !

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 21:40
Because without a constant track on the player, we cannot see his health. With a constant track on the player however, it can be argued that attacks had taken place.

Why is health important? Because if it jumps straight to zero, within certain reasons, they've setkilled.

Therefore it makes it a little hard to prove, but you know this already.

Then constantly record him?

Spermy
28-03-06, 21:47
Then constantly record him?

If the sole recording does not hold water, many recordings do not. It's too easy to discard evidence which doesn't prove what you want it to. Think.

Androth
28-03-06, 22:05
Not the first time I've herd this said about this runner.... tbh there must be some kind of validity to the accusations, if many people are aware said runner has said practice. Congrats, you've found a use for CM screwed up FS... :rolleyes:

-A

more fire
28-03-06, 22:40
lol i dont give a fuck i kill the bastard, hes really annoying people go for a simple pvp etc run back out get belts and [ edited ] td comes and hacks ur belt and upsets the little pvp that there is going at mb, thats so fucked up and he purposely put that guy in cm so we wont kill him i think its stupid and that kk should do somethng about this and make cm enemy to some, cause they purposly bring 0/2 get 1 hit die, i know toilet duck has alot of si and runs out and lets u kill him, then he trade hax, or do some lame shit.

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 22:48
Not the first time I've herd this said about this runner.... tbh there must be some kind of validity to the accusations, if many people are aware said runner has said practice. Congrats, you've found a use for CM screwed up FS... :rolleyes:

-A

Hey Im not the only one who is a pure hacker on cm other people are starting too.

Would a mod please change this thread name to flame toilet here pls? ;)

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 22:49
lol i dont give a fuck i kill the bastard, hes really annoying people go for a simple pvp etc run back out get belts and [ edited ] td comes and hacks ur belt and upsets the little pvp that there is going at mb, thats so fucked up and he purposely put that guy in cm so we wont kill him i think its stupid and that kk should do somethng about this and make cm enemy to some, cause they purposly bring 0/2 get 1 hit die, i know toilet duck has alot of si and runs out and lets u kill him, then he trade hax, or do some lame shit.

What the hell is a trade hax?

elGringo
28-03-06, 22:52
What the hell is a trade hax?

its exploit discussion that aint allowed 'round here ... didnt you figure that out already? :p
apart from that it requires a nice amount of stupidity on behalve of the victim .. so yeah ... terranians beware!!!111 :D

Zheo
28-03-06, 23:06
What do you think of that ??

I think City Merc runners have no symp bitches and we have to do things the hard way :) I think soul light is open to abuse and a complete waste of time. I think KK will take a year or so to realise what the players already know, It only took them till 2.1 to realise the game needed balancing :D How many years of complaining did it take from the people that actually play the game on a daily bases to get it through to them?

RogerRamjet
28-03-06, 23:23
Toilet, saying people shouldnt attack a hacker is exactly the reason why they do it. They do the work, and you reap the rewards, youre a fucking parasite.

cRazy-
28-03-06, 23:25
I try not to.. but if someone accidently hits me Ill simply heal myself... 1 shot doesnt kill you,

Toilet-duck, someone accidently hit you in MB and you jumped down the lift shaft right infront of my eyes.

oh and

[ edited ]

-FN-
28-03-06, 23:28
With the new "You have been killed by..." msgs, kills should be logged and a simple analyzer could tell A)who was getting killed at a high frequency and B) who was killing them. Sorry, but I'm all for temp-bans being issued for Symp Killing. NPCs no longer result in unexpected SL/Symp loss like they used to (i.e. Yo's @ Outposts) and there's no reason to be killing neutrals ("I'm bored" doesn't count as a valid reason imho). There should be inner-city conflict a la NC1 though, even if just 1 or 2 factions, but HOSTILE relations, not NEUTRAL.

neu·tral adj.
- Not aligned with, supporting, or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest.

Shooting someone because they're NEUTRAL sure sounds like you've taken a side to me :rolleyes:

I'd like to see Missions slightly increased in Sympathy Reward and new items that have Soullight and/or Sympathy Reqs.

Personally I think it's stupid that only CityAdmin can use NCPD Armor and that Special Forces Cannon. The reqs should be 90 CA Sympathy so anyone who doesn't fuck with CA can use it.

Or some new renegade pistol that requires -32 or lower soullight to use...

Or an Implant that requires 90+ BioTech Sympathy to use...

Bah - too many aspects of Neocron are underused.

Dogface
28-03-06, 23:41
[ edited ], when the hell did you last kill someone? You don't gain symp for the enemy of the faction you're killing anymore - that was the last fucked symp settings..

I agree with thread poster, with the way SL is so easily lost in the most evil ways (people running into aoe in leveling places, 0/2 jackasses getting amongst it etc etc) how the hell can you blame people who do it?

But using a symp bitch after deliberately killing allies is, well, retarded.

[edit]

FN, who are you employing for these cool ideas? What are you paying..? :p

Definately base some item usage on SL symp !

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 23:49
[ edited ], when the hell did you last kill someone? You don't gain symp for the enemy of the faction you're killing anymore - that was the last fucked symp settings..

I agree with thread poster, with the way SL is so easily lost in the most evil ways (people running into aoe in leveling places, 0/2 jackasses getting amongst it etc etc) how the hell can you blame people who do it?

But using a symp bitch after deliberately killing allies is, well, retarded.

[edit]

FN, who are you employing for these cool ideas? What are you paying..? :p

Definately base some item usage on SL symp !

Can you read? Obiously you cannot I said that you gain sym for factions that are either pro/anti depending in which faction your on you gain sym for other factions that are ALLIED to you.

Spermy
28-03-06, 23:52
Can you read? Obiously you cannot I said that you gain sym for factions that are either pro/anti depending in which faction your on you gain sym for other factions that are ALLIED to you.

You really aren't bothered about that though? I think it's more probable you would prefer the neg SL belt with more than one item in there yes?

My God, I've never seen anyone abuse system loopholes in such a way as this. It really does rattle me.

Foo
29-03-06, 00:15
All i see is whine whine whine. :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 01:11
Guys, i have the sollution for you all regarding toilet duck and it WILL piss him off, since he won't be parasiting anymore.

I have removed all imps and armor except the CA PA from Bugs Hunny, my tsunamu rifle pe. Screw toiletduck and his lame tactics, whenever i see him i'll go in on that char, kill him over and over so he can't harvest the belst.
Please do not kill this red sl CA char, as i will not attack anyone else on it.
It's just there to take care of Toilet, who has made such a bad name for himself that i think most of us would willingly scam him, refuse him pokes and borderline grief him.

Dogface
29-03-06, 01:13
Roger that :D

[edit]

Another idea, someone make the same kind of char as TD.
Kill TD when he tries to hack a belt, then hack the belt yourself and just return the items to the people who lost them :lol:

cRazy-
29-03-06, 01:13
hahah good stuff.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 01:45
Just did a testrun with the char :-)

-77sl allready and he stopped comming back.

I suggest others who don't care about sl on a char log one out there so all he's left with is his frustration and destroyed reputation.

Dogface
29-03-06, 01:53
Hahaha I want to make a PE called Duck Hunter !!!

Toilet-Duck
29-03-06, 01:57
Just did a testrun with the char :-)

-77sl allready and he stopped comming back.

I suggest others who don't care about sl on a char log one out there so all he's left with is his frustration and destroyed reputation.

The only problem is that if you come out from the zone the guards will kill you.

Dogface
29-03-06, 01:59
Which is why he probably leaves the char on the other side of the zoneline and logs out. Think he only has him that way to kill you.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 08:02
By the time they stop warning and shooting you're allready dead.
Even with full armor and buffs, just gotta get my "friends" to db you and that's it.

Now i hope you don't start whining a lot about it, like you did when apus "dammagetested" you for poisonresists near the zonline.

Zheo
29-03-06, 08:37
Guys, i have the sollution for you all regarding toilet duck and it WILL piss him off, since he won't be parasiting anymore.

I have removed all imps and armor except the CA PA from Bugs Hunny, my tsunamu rifle pe. Screw toiletduck and his lame tactics, whenever i see him i'll go in on that char, kill him over and over so he can't harvest the belst.
Please do not kill this red sl CA char, as i will not attack anyone else on it.
It's just there to take care of Toilet, who has made such a bad name for himself that i think most of us would willingly scam him, refuse him pokes and borderline grief him.

Bugs, LPN fight with fetish, but if your killing toilet who is a CM I and i'll make sure LPN leave you too it whatever character you or any of your clan is on, Because he uses CM so he doesnt get attacked and that just really pisses me off. I hate people who use cm to hack belts etc, so feel free to kick the crap out of him at any point, also feel free to kick the crap out of any of his other characters too If their not cm i might join in :)

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 09:03
Well bugs hunny is a red sl CA char without clan and just wearing ncpd pa, it'st he only char i'll exclusively attack him on.

jini
29-03-06, 09:42
What's happening in MB atm needs an urgent solution from kk. Runners testing their skills are usually scammed by SL killers in any way possible and then that loser comes into play to harvest their belts and create fuss and grief. All the above, result in the game losing players ( I think blackroachy left the game for this reason), so it demands some kind of action. Personally I fail to see the problem of a SL symp bitch to rectify your SL which you have just recently lost due to a SL killer.

What I have suggested already as a best tactic is to first "announce" the presence of toillet duck in mb in ooc&help channels in an effort that some GM can come and witness the scene. Frapping is not possible nor a random screen consists proof.

If the GM doesnt come, then we need Bugs Hunny ;) I wish i had free slots to take care of this lamer as well
Solution consists of making a PE with epic stuff, like mr.jones stealth, ppr, moveon, minippr, xbow, ceres guns, TSUrifle, NCPD pa, mrjones heal and some psi boosters to drop in belt as evidence of the masacre ;) :angel:

more fire
29-03-06, 10:48
thats a good idea bugs ill maybe do the same

and answering fn your view on the issue is good, but what about while lvling and some dumb person comes and attacks what are we to just let them kill and u loose a barrel, a shelter, a heal , something good? its just stupid while lvling that u loose so much sl, symp bitching is good i think for those reasons and i think people mostly loose sl because of shit like that.

point is people should be able to defend themselves without that hassel of loosing al there shit, this had unbalanced the game a bit not being able to defend urselves, u get people who dont give a fuck run stealth in kill u get bad sl maybe wait it off overnight, but everyone should be able to defend themselves.

and for toilet duck lol i booted that guy outa our clan cause of the stupidity he does, i rem he jacked one of my belts made me get - sl, one of my bursts hit him and he jumped straight dwn the shaft and then i saw him run straight back out while the gurads was hittin me and i tried to run off but got stuck in the door then he trade hacked me and i died loosing all my shit.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 10:57
It's people like him that end up with no friends left in the game and quit.

As for the sl loss in leveling areas i've said this many times, and if i was a truly evil person i would have been rich off red sl beltloot by now from cave-slkillings.

It's about time they came up with an idea for sl, then presented it to the community on a testserver and let them try to break it.
I mean, cmon KK, it's been proven enough that the players are FAR more creative than you guys are at finding loopholes, using mechanics etc.

giga191
29-03-06, 11:00
What I want to know is, why do you drop more items when you have red SL? Fair enough that you are outlawed from cities because the guards shoot you, and you turn up on the citycoms etc etc, but it shouldn't go punished further than that, especially since KK have already once said that playing a evil pker should be a viable route.

Spermy
29-03-06, 11:27
[ edited ]

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 11:33
Here's another thing:

All pistol users get the lowest possible nailgun, and push him away from the belts he tries to hack, you won't kill him or even do enough dammage but you'll push him out of range of the belt.
Too bad they baricaded the elevator entrances or pushing him in there would have been a blast.

Spermy
29-03-06, 11:47
Here's another thing:

All pistol users get the lowest possible nailgun, and push him away from the belts he tries to hack, you won't kill him or even do enough dammage but you'll push him out of range of the belt.
Too bad they baricaded the elevator entrances or pushing him in there would have been a blast.

Rolling a CM Tank as we speak.

more fire
29-03-06, 11:53
yea that drop rate is so fucked up seein that a low tech pe can use a tsu and only drop armor and spels which are easy to replace, whereas an apu lvling will have hl barrel anti buff and maybe other items, a pistol pe will drop maybe his only good judge slasher or whatever, its just way to unreasonable maybe if u get red sl u should lose ur safe slot and risk the chance of droppin it but not 5 items thats just messed up.

lol and yea bugs i totally agree with you again people like toilet end up clanless friendless and well hated and they remain alone, and end up quitinng.
so keep it up toilet ill look forward to ne of ya leaving threads

Zheo
29-03-06, 12:58
It's people like him that end up with no friends left in the game and quit.

As for the sl loss in leveling areas i've said this many times, and if i was a truly evil person i would have been rich off red sl beltloot by now from cave-slkillings.

It's about time they came up with an idea for sl, then presented it to the community on a testserver and let them try to break it.
I mean, cmon KK, it's been proven enough that the players are FAR more creative than you guys are at finding loopholes, using mechanics etc.

How about outskirt sectors? Change the penalty for killing neutral runners to 0 and symp to 0 and then make MB entrance an outskirt sector, make pepper park and doy abandond sectors out skirts too problem solved.

Over all if you dont like the MB entrance problem well it HAS been suggested that KK make it possible to enter cities and pk the crap out of anyone not in a safe zone, for example make copbots and guards 80/80 or so give them normal-ish weapons of their rank, and add in a low respawn rate, however add in a "Fast responce team" of Storm bots, DOY Bots that flood in after say 1 hour or so and wipe out the intruders if their still in the city. Storm bots staying 120/120 but losing their paralysis weapons infavour of say MC5 guard weapons. :D

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 13:04
They said that huh?

Well then how come after fetish started raiding plaza2 with pes only a few days later they placed 4 more guards into the forrest of copbots there?

I think the only pvp they want to see in the future is neofrag and opfights.

Durandal|AI
29-03-06, 14:45
well

i consider it as an "exploit" because the definition of it fits to that (usage of a bug for your own advantage = exploit) thats what is written in the KK rules.

not every faction is able to use a symp bitch.....

€ afaik hoder already warned some ppl which did that.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 14:56
There's no need for sympbitching, but they should give antis another way besides the viaroso1 sector.
Procity have FAR more places where they can gr in, not be seen by parashocking guards and just gank loads of anticity npcs.
For instance if they ever tagged a black dragon appartement they can just walk out take two turns and be at a place that has 10 fastrespawning easy npcs.

The whole soullight issue for cm has to be fixed though, as i still feel bad about hoernerice and his friends killing me in the military base. Last night he had idled back up to -46 in techhaven. That's just silly. A person logs in , defends himself for 2 minutes then spends 2 days not being able to play.

Foo
29-03-06, 15:00
Wow , such a mature community. Some of you lot need to wake up and relise ITS JUST A GAME. :rolleyes:

Some of the stuff thats been said in this thread is just jaw dropping. There was me thinking that you lot where Older gamers with heads on ya shoulder's , how wrong i was .

If TD is causeing you so much problems , then go pvp somewhere else , make a differant place to ZONELINE WHOREING PVP you lot like and moan about so much, somewhere where it isnt so cramped up where TD can't get killed so easy.

MB Zoneline isnt called PVPHEREONLY , if you move it somewhere else then the PVP'rs will follow.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 15:07
Oh and i'm sure you think it's all "fantastic" stuff he's doing huh?
Well, the problem is solved in a way where no gamemerule is broken.
He can bitch all he likes, the only thing he was good at (running into the line of fire) is now no longer an option.

Foo
29-03-06, 15:14
Oh and i'm sure you think it's all "fantastic" stuff he's doing huh?
Well, the problem is solved in a way where no gamemerule is broken.
He can bitch all he likes, the only thing he was good at (running into the line of fire) is now no longer an option.

For one , no i didnt say what he was doing was "fantastic" , but you lot crying like 5 year olds and saying im gonna do this and im gonna do that , you just stooping to his lvl .

Like i said move the pvp somewhere where its not so cramped and easy for him to run into your line of fire , shit even a zone where there is little or no penalties for killing neutrals , Then guess what ?

Yes you guessed it he will stop.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 15:30
Nobody is moving because of the actions of one idiot, he's clanless, friendless, won't get poked in th and i don't call shooting someone who is hacking stooping down to his level.

In fact i've seen more whining from him than anyone else.
For example "omg you exploiters, i'm going to report you for using poisonbeams on me", when all the apus were doing was test his resists, then they had to run to the gogo to get boosters off course.

Dogface
29-03-06, 15:33
Right so 5 players on the forums who decide to pvp somewhere else will drag all those tens of people who pvp at MB with them..?

What the hell is with you and calling people whiners and flaming them when they don't like something which is clearly wrong?

I think whining can only be called whining when there isn't really anything to whine about. This clearly is a problem that needs to be fixed, and what are we doing? Trying to fix it.

TD hacked an SA from someones belt and a 4 slot silent hunter - you know how much money he just got for free -FOR FREE- from using this totally lame exploit? (I will continue calling it an exploit aswell) God probably doesn't even know what else he's stolen over the time he's been doing it.

Foo
29-03-06, 15:41
Right so 5 players on the forums who decide to pvp somewhere else will drag all those tens of people who pvp at MB with them..?

What the hell is with you and calling people whiners and flaming them when they don't like something which is clearly wrong?

I think whining can only be called whining when there isn't really anything to whine about. This clearly is a problem that needs to be fixed, and what are we doing? Trying to fix it.

TD hacked an SA from someones belt and a 4 slot silent hunter - you know how much money he just got for free -FOR FREE- from using this totally lame exploit? (I will continue calling it an exploit aswell) God probably doesn't even know what else he's stolen over the time he's been doing it.

IF what he is doing is against the rules , Then report him exploit@neocron.com or abuse@neocron.com with screen shots. Shit the way KK have been banning ppl lately then he will be hit fast and hard.

You aint trying to fix it , your just giveing him more fuel. He's winning atm and what with half i have read on here , then he is gonna be winning even more. what some of you are saying you are gonna do just seems somewhat childish. And how many ppl actuley pvp at MB zoneline now ? 5 ? 10 ? (I cant say i know as i aint playing//played NC for a while), Its not like there is 100 ppl there Pvp constantly.

Dogface
29-03-06, 15:58
I see new people I didn't even know existed at MB quite often. Fair enough you haven't been there recently, but there are a lot more people pvping there than you think. Could log on at almost anytime and there will be at least one person there.

Screenshots will be worth jack shit and we all know that. The GMs don't see this as an exploit, because it's not like it's impossible to kill him (now that would be an exploit/hack). It's just theres so much of your shit (red sl belt drops) and time (Idling it off) at risk if you do kill him.

I don't see how TD is winning, because he got pretty pissed off (aparently) everytime the APUs found themselves without psi boosters after testing his resists.

Can you even agree that what he is doing it lame? Getting 4 slot rares and SAs and the ONLY risk he is taking is IF someone decides to PK him while he's holding those items, like he actually will hold them anyway..

Foo
29-03-06, 16:08
Not once have i said i like what he is doing and agree with him , Im just merly stating dont stoop to his lvl. This is why i never pvp'ed at mb zonline (maybe once or twice to help some one retreave there belt but thats about it) , cause its so cramped up , full of ppl who just zonewhore , your bound to hit some one like TD or a friendly and lose crap lodsa sl (Or worse items). When i wanna pk or pvp , i go oping or go raid the Dome where im bound to find enemys not friendlys or neutrals.

/edit Oh and yea i do see him as winning realy , like you saying the items he is getting and judgeing by the posts here. IF i was him (But i wouldn't do what he is doing :p) then i would carry on doing it after reading these replys.

Dogface
29-03-06, 16:14
I didn't say you agreed with it, I'm asking if you think its a fair and acceptable thing to do.

RogerRamjet
29-03-06, 16:17
Foo, i dont think you realise. This isnt a game, its real life.

Foo
29-03-06, 16:27
Ofc i dont thinks its fair or acceptable . I think its down right lame, but you lot trying to be as lame as him doesnt make you lot look any better.

I have much respect for some of the ppl in this thread when i played in game and ppl like TD i would ignore and move on .

Foo
29-03-06, 16:28
Foo, i dont think you realise. This isnt a game, its real life.

RL > all.

Which is a main reason i aint online much (Can surf while working tho :p).

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 16:38
So how is a red sl character that goes in and kills him lame?
FFS man, WAKE UP , it's a bloody policeofficer, he's getting arrested for theft !!

Foo
29-03-06, 16:41
So how is a red sl character that goes in and kills him lame?
FFS man, WAKE UP , it's a bloody policeofficer, he's getting arrested for theft !!

lol :lol:

Toilet-Duck
29-03-06, 16:44
Nobody is moving because of the actions of one idiot, he's clanless, friendless, won't get poked in th and i don't call shooting someone who is hacking stooping down to his level.

In fact i've seen more whining from him than anyone else.
For example "omg you exploiters, i'm going to report you for using poisonbeams on me", when all the apus were doing was test his resists, then they had to run to the gogo to get boosters off course.

Well of course I dont need online friends I have ones in real life not imaginary ones in a game :rolleyes: , hmm and Ive been poked on my tank everytime I have requested one except on 2 or 3 occasions where someone would not poke me :lol: .

Indeed I am clanned on some different alts in fact Im clanned on a popular clan :D .

Toilet-Duck
29-03-06, 16:47

So your calling all pure hackers that are cm exploiters? You will soon find out that Im not the only one whos hacking belts as cm some other ppl are starting too, who are basically traders who have pure hack and no pvp.

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 16:51
/me locks and loads tsunami rifle.
"Dead or alive, you're comming with me".

Spermy
29-03-06, 16:58
So your calling all pure hackers that are cm exploiters? You will soon find out that Im not the only one whos hacking belts as cm some other ppl are starting too, who are basically traders who have pure hack and no pvp.

Yes, but the majority of those guys are purely hacking, your behaviour is quite a bit more.

Dogface
29-03-06, 17:16
I just saw TD on his tank while I was stealthing around MB, some PE was fighting, TD zoned, logged his hacker and deliberately ran infront of his bullets while fighting someone on the stairs. The guy had to run for the zoneline because if he hadn't then TD would have probably jumped right down that shaft. I've seen you do that before. What was your hacker doing running through a pvp battle on the stairs then TD?

Wish I had frapsed that.

Toilet-Duck
29-03-06, 17:26
I just saw TD on his tank while I was stealthing around MB, some PE was fighting, TD zoned, logged his hacker and deliberately ran infront of his bullets while fighting someone on the stairs. The guy had to run for the zoneline because if he hadn't then TD would have probably jumped right down that shaft. I've seen you do that before. What was your hacker doing running through a pvp battle on the stairs then TD?

Wish I had frapsed that.

Deliberately ran in front of fire? What a complete lie I followed the guy downstairs and he accidently hit me... Did you see me setkillself or threw myself down shaft? NO, he only zoned beause he was almost dead :rolleyes: .

Like I have said before making lies wont accomplish anything :rolleyes: .

Dogface
29-03-06, 17:30
He wasn't nearly dead, he had 3/4 hp.

Why did you run into the middle of a fight of about 3-4 people after someone anyway? Coincidence you were standing infront of him during the fight, no?

You probably didn't jump down the shaft because you knew you wouldn't have made it in time before he got to the zonline.

Either that or you were staying to watch someone die then steal their belt.

Toilet-Duck
29-03-06, 17:34
He wasn't nearly dead, he had 3/4 hp.

Why did you run into the middle of a fight of about 3-4 people after someone anyway? Coincidence you were standing infront of him during the fight, no?

You probably didn't jump down the shaft because you knew you wouldn't have made it in time before he got to the zonline.

Either that or you were staying to watch someone die then steal their belt.

No I followed them downstairs watching the fight one of them accidenlty hit me what did I do? Healed myself and followed them I didnt set killself or jump down any shaft :rolleyes: .

Yes perhaps I was going to hack the belt? So?

Obsidian X
29-03-06, 17:37
As a Saturn player born and bred, I never saw the argument for "1 slot means your reputation counts" - however I am starting to see it now, the fact is its too easy for anyone to make a noob char to do shit like this that they wouldn't be doing with their main.

Nidhogg
29-03-06, 18:50
Any more flaming on this thread and it will be closed.

N

cRazy-
29-03-06, 18:56
I aint actually heard anything official, could anyone from KK tell us if it is actually against the rules to try and get hit then purposly throw yourself off a high point to die so the person looses SL?

If it isnt against the rules then I definatly think it should be, its exploiting the out of character soullight system.

Toilet-Duck
29-03-06, 19:04
Jini supposdly already submitted a help ticket about it in game and this is what they said to him:

Ok here is an update from an actual GM i had after I submitted a ticket ingame.

Unfortunately after a somewhat long discussion (they got a lot of work with those ingame tickets at all times) their position is that they "operate" within rules!!!! And in some extent they really are.

I got told the same thing too when I accdiently hit someone on my tank, they then hit a copbot and died on purpose making me lose sl all the gm said to me its your fault you hit him. So it seems it isnt against the rules.

Dogface
29-03-06, 19:11
Against the rules or not, it's sure as hell lame.