PDA

View Full Version : [Vote] P-C Class Weapon (thoughts/ideas)

Rage
28-03-06, 20:16
Though this might get offtopic ( im sure it will ) but I just wanted to place a vote on something. A new or rare version Mini-Pocket Rocket or Rare Freezor Pistols

I took an ingame vote with friends and folks in chat and most if not all picked the Mini-Pocket Rocket ( thats what it is, not the actually name ) its really Mini Rocketlauncher

My vote was for the freezor if they ever work PvE and PvP agian but I looked and saw that its the only type gun that stops at TL65 :lol:

For those that dont know.. it's a Pistol weapon that fires mini-rockets that deal splash/aoe damage

I think a rare version of this round TL99 would be kinda fun and plus its low tech so dont have to worry about T-C for all you L-T pistol PEs and have something good to xp off of.

Just what gets me is the strongest one is TL65. yet again, another lost weapon :\

anywho.. if tha Dev's read this, if they read any of this tbh ...if you could concider it... it would be very very cool :)

Dribble Joy
28-03-06, 21:34
Cirtain wapon systems are intended to be lacking in cirtain areas, AoE being a weakness of rifles and to an extent pistols.

However, if hte PPU system gets sorted, then vehicles will play a bigger part in PvP, and having a means to combat them should not necessitate a single weapon system or class.

So an anti vehicle mod for the tl68 could be useful. Lower dmg would meant he HC peeps have it better though.
A commando/SH armour piercing mod could come along too.

Mr Kot
28-03-06, 23:45
I'll have a rare pocket-rocket if there's one going :D

and a rare freezer pistol to boot

RusSki
28-03-06, 23:48
Certain weapon systems are intended to be lacking in certain areas, AoE being a weakness of rifles and to an extent pistols.

So why would/should rifles lack in the area of AoE and pistols only lack in the same area to a certain extent.
Surely of the 2 weapon types rifles are better suited to AoE.

Having said that and to keep in the context of the game it would be nice if there was a slightly higher tl pocket rocket weapon. Maybe a rare is a bit OTT but something with a little more kick would be nice. Certainly useful against stealthers and for leveling in some situations.

giga191
28-03-06, 23:55
AOE = for HC only
Long range = RC
Close range =PC

Shakey The Pimp
28-03-06, 23:59
I like the idea of a higher lvl mini rocketlauncher or maybe even a rare one but no rare freezer please they suck id like them all removed from the game it spoils pvp imo leg breakin is enough :lol:

-FN-
29-03-06, 00:06
I'd like Pistols/Rifles that fire non-AoE missles that lock like the MR-1000 drones - there's a pocket rocket ;)

Shakey The Pimp
29-03-06, 00:30
Damn thats a sweet idea -FN- would be so cool watching ppl try and run from your seeking missiles! KK listen to this guy i want one :p

netster
29-03-06, 00:40
gimme a rare Street Model Rifle!!

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 01:13
I want a rare nailgun and some poisonweapon for rifle users.

Dogface
29-03-06, 01:18
Preferably ones that aren't WoC. (Again)

[edit]

Nailgun with a deep green swirly.. :eek:

Rage
29-03-06, 02:23
I want a rare nailgun and some poisonweapon for rifle users.

tbh.. Ceres Handgun should have came out just like that. Look how the ammo made. I'd suggest making it do poisondamage in place of genotox dmg due the freez effect of genotox but still say genotox on screen for effect :). Good idea Bugs

Cirtain wapon systems are intended to be lacking in cirtain areas, AoE being a weakness of rifles and to an extent pistols.

I understand and everything you just said and actually agree.. but a higher TL rocket pistol only so the weapon doesnt die off. A rare would be better because you know it'd have a cool name and a lil swirl ( which ppl seem to adore lol ) and I know ppl would use it

Also... the Rocket Pistols do AoE damage. My biggest thing is.. its assistance in leveling

I was almost tempted to say they should move Grenade Launchers to rifles sense they so small but ppl might be against that.. and just save or bigger guns like Rocket and Fusion Cannons . but i know alot of ppl wouldnt like that. but look at the Grenade Launcher.. :) its the size of a rifle.. kinda sorta lol

a Rare Pocket Rocket and at least Ceres Handgun(nailgun) has my vote fa sho

off tope these both seem like good idea.. basic ideas

[edit]
im sure if they moved grenade launcher to r-c class. Rifle users would love it :lol:

Apocalypsox
29-03-06, 04:02
AOE = for HC only
Long range = RC
Close range =PC

ill fix zis for ya with ze current system...

AOE = for HC only
Long range = RC
Long range = PC

yeah >_> /set end_rant 1

anyways...IM ALL FOR A RARE ROCKET WOO i always wanted a rocket that could be used against vehicles/PvP cause the new damn model is so sexxeh, and there fun to play with.

Rage
29-03-06, 08:06
anyways...IM ALL FOR A RARE ROCKET WOO i always wanted a rocket that could be used against vehicles/PvP cause the new damn model is so sexxeh, and there fun to play with.

ARENT THEY! :D lol ..i love blustin it up but.the 65 one jus not useful vs high(er) level mobs... a rare one... i guess around TL99 or 101 would suffice? Not to high and not to low.. its still a "low tech" weapon... i would love to level w/ it jtbh

o'well :)

Rage
01-04-06, 14:43
Which out starting a new thread... my bois came or we were just brain storming... someone mentioned a Heat Seaker type ( single fire missle w/o aoe ) ... would make sense for a T-C type

As for deployment system. we were thinking rare version of course.. thats a good one... Tsu FSM sense they have like nothing in it right now and some high level rocket pistols in Tsu FSM is somewhat/kinda fitting... also, last was Hacknet DataBase item but not that gay hacknet thing you or we did for the Ionic Shotgun. that was to much crap for all that work lol i wish i had known but nah.. nothing that retarded again :P

Was thinking a small type T-C Bazooka type weapon for R-C. but that might be over kill.. im not sure.. depends how shyt goes.. this would be held kinda like the Gatlin Rifle and fire maybe two small low grade heat propelled mini-rockets.. i dont know. But i dont know, like i said, maybe thats overkill. It would depend on how everything goes - weapons... balance.. that crap and i guess everything else

Seraphin[69]
02-04-06, 13:04
AOE = for HC only
Long range = RC
Close range =PC

So that's why it's basically soooo easy to aim with slasher/xbow from distance ? Those pistols are long range weapons ^^

giga191
02-04-06, 13:42
Just saying that that's the way it should be. Can't remember the last time I got sniped by anything at all tho

Kierz
02-04-06, 14:17
don't apus aoe as well? or are we in denial they still exist :p

Rage
03-04-06, 05:45
don't apus aoe as well? or are we in denial they still exist :p

pisshh...blast them with my rocket pistol lol