PDA

View Full Version : Lets Add to the Leaving Threads -

Pantho
27-03-06, 23:08
Well i was one of those Banned jsut like Hack/sign with a hammer that wasnt ment for me,

After my nc1 acc got lost, i restarted, then Tech pools, clan money got fucked with Templars, so we was back at scratch one, just got my items back up, mc5's in etc etc, then ban

i Cant be assed to re-roll and obtain all my items- So even if i get unbanned, ive had it -

Peace out guys, ill probly get bored if the games still around in 1 year and make another acocunt or something --

Cya all around - samsss123@hotmail.com , for the crazy mofo (He likes to chat me up, weird tbh)

RogerRamjet
27-03-06, 23:10
What did you do to get banned out of interest?

cRazy-
27-03-06, 23:12
wOOt new msn people.

Good shit.

Pantho
27-03-06, 23:13
Nothing - Im currently attempting to discuss it with GM;s But getting a reply form accounts, is kind hard- Bassically 4 accs got banned, because one single person had a fight with a clan *** member,..... She reported it -

although To be honest - I really cant see why my acc was banned i have not spoken directly to this member (The on who said i was part of the abusing), in at least a month, also The guy who got banned had no acces to my acc.

but we shall if Accounts can provide any Evidence of my Breaching "Terms of conduct"...

Odin
27-03-06, 23:53
Nothing - Im currently attempting to discuss it with GM;s But getting a reply form accounts, is kind hard- Bassically 4 accs got banned, because one single person had a fight with a clan *** member,..... She reported it -

GM's will not have any information for you as only staff can ban. I will be talking to Thanatos tommorow about it as he is the one that placed the ban. I can't comment purely off the basis of a short account note.

Pantho
27-03-06, 23:57
Thanx odin - I ment to say staff, not GM's --

hopefully this can be sorted, :/ - Its now a Possibly Leaving thread 0_o

.hack//sign
28-03-06, 00:03
this is the same thing with me,said person has not been on my account in quite long,as im always afk,please look into my situation.

Bugs Gunny
28-03-06, 00:16
It was a bit of a wild ban, without warnings or anything, and the only thing it has resulted in is creating some VERY bad blood against the person who instigated the ban.
I know the guys from drugsnthugs, only one person would have possibly violated that rule about harrassement etc.
The other guys wouldn't do it.
She finaly got what she wanted and destroyed the clan in the meanest possible way.
I'll go out of my way now to kill every last one of her members, disregarding any prior friendship with them.

Hey, it gives me purpose in the game again :-)

Pantho
28-03-06, 00:27
think im gonna goto bed, Ive Decided not to quit tho -

hopefully im going to get my Acount stuff sorted- Get My event back underway, And re-setup clan Drugs&Thugs, minus 2 clan leaders tho, Neo says he will nvr return...

If not unban then is it against the rules to make a new acc?

Hell-demon
28-03-06, 00:28
I didn't think she would stoop so low.

Break her legs Bugs and skull fuck her :eek:

Toilet-Duck
28-03-06, 00:28
Good to hear! A few less constant exploiters in the game.

Terayon
28-03-06, 00:31

:lol:

Did you even read the thread?

Dogface
28-03-06, 00:33

Are you taking the piss..?

[edit]

Would someone like to PM me with everything that's happened recently with this issue, unless it's personal? I'm lost and everyone seems to know :eek:

Pantho
28-03-06, 00:33
go toilet duck -

Random Post v 2,0

Foo
28-03-06, 00:35
Im not saying you did anything , But when some one complains to abuse or what not, They need to provide screen shot evidance, times/dates , server etc of what was said by who/whom . you guys must of said something for 4(was it 4?) of you to get banned, i cant just see acc's banning you all for no reason.

but saying that if you didnt then gl getting it back. ;)

Bugs Gunny
28-03-06, 00:35
Toilet, these guys didn't exploit at all.
It was about some dispute between one of them and a certain she-clanleader from a dome clan.
Apparently some things were said in breach of the rules.
This led to 4 acts being permabanned without warning.

Well, for taking things too seriously she now has a clan that she won't be able to trust any new members in, because they might be spies of the people trying to get back at her.
It definitely soured her gaming experience.

more fire
28-03-06, 00:42
exploiters ftl lol neways thats gay gettin people banned etc take it out on teh battle feild tbh

Nidhogg
28-03-06, 00:42
Bans are not valid topics for discussion. Thread closed.

N