PDA

View Full Version : Two days, still no play

Leucol
27-03-06, 14:30
This isn't looking good.

I d/l the game yesterday (26Mar06). I could not create an account due to issues with the account creation page.

Checked again today and I was able to create an account. The last page said that aan email had been sent with my password.

...waiting, waiting, waiting...

No password.

Go to Hotmail, put neocron.com on my safe list, clicked on the "Forgot Password" link on the log in screen. It said an email had been sent.

Still no password.

I'm gonna give this another hour then I'm gonna go back to EQ2. Sony isn't this reluctant to let me play their game.

Spermy
27-03-06, 14:33
This isn't looking good.

I d/l the game yesterday (26Mar06). I could not create an account due to issues with the account creation page.

Checked again today and I was able to create an account. The last page said that aan email had been sent with my password.

No password.

Go to Hotmail, put neocron.com on my safe list, clicked on the "Forgot Password" link on the log in screen. It said an email had been sent.

Still no password.

I'm gonna give this another hour then I'm gonna go back to EQ2. Sony isn't this reluctant to let me play their game.

Hotmail Spam filter FTL - check teh junk. Even if it's configured. I lose my NC mail in there all the time ;)

Odin
27-03-06, 14:46
Hotmail is crap. Turn the filters right off.

Spermy
27-03-06, 14:50
Hotmail is crap. Turn the filters right off.

Couldn't microsoft like, break yer legs for inter company dissing there?

O_o

<_<

BlackDove
27-03-06, 15:34
When it's fact? No.

Seriously though, everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Nidhogg
27-03-06, 15:49
Our emails come from the domain "reakktor.com", not "neocron.com", so if you want to configure Hotmail rather than just slinging it out then you'll need to add the former, not the latter.

/edit - it could also be that due to the recent network issues we may never have received your account creation request so please contact account@neocron.com to confirm. I'll also PM and email this edit to you in case you don't see it.

N

Leucol
27-03-06, 17:59
Set reaktorr.com (spelling?) in safe list and got the mail right away. Thanks for the info.

BTW I've been using Hotmail for years...partly because it does filter out the majority of junk email.

Napalm82
27-03-06, 20:00
reakktor.com yeah, but seriously, getting rid of the spam filter might just be easier :D

- Nap

Danae
27-03-06, 23:06
The issues should now be fixed. If you're still experiencing problems please email account@neocron.com directly :)

PS. set your spam filter to accept both neocron.com and reakktor.com