PDA

View Full Version : When i log in - it says..

Pantho
27-03-06, 13:43
Ive been banned for 5028 somet days?

lol wtf, ive not done anything on my accounts for a good few days, and i havnt received a email from KK , about anything -

Makes no sense, worked this morning before i went to college? got back :/

also Laucnher says its active, and i just paid for my subscription 2 days ago..... email account, but does any1 know if they have banned some1 by mistake before and unbanned them?

Pantho
27-03-06, 14:00
Oh not kool, not fucking kool tbh,

My Whole Clan has been banned, wtf.

lol

nobby
27-03-06, 14:05
umm...
LoL ! :lol:

Pantho
27-03-06, 14:08
hmm How can they ban a whole clan, i mean serisousyl what happend did a member of Drugs and thugs kill a GM;s Alt or something..

I think the Most naughty thing ive done all month is kill a black dragon PPU, yea m BD and sworn to protect my fellow allies, but he pissed me off...

CMaster
27-03-06, 14:09
Owned. :P

Terayon
27-03-06, 14:10
Its probably a mistake. I bet someone from drugs and thugs annoyed some guy with a GM alt, and he went on a banning rampage. This thread is probably going to get closed real soon though.

Pantho
27-03-06, 14:10
Ive sent a mail to kk, first i thought it was me,

but i logged a m8s acc, he was banned and every1 else i can get intouch with from clan is banned :/

CMaster
27-03-06, 14:12
Can regular GMs even ban? I thought that was reserved for officals...
Anyway, if your whole clan really is banned, and this isnt just a DB error then I hope something is done and whoever ir responsible gets in big trouble.

Heh, when I was forum banned I didnt get any email explanation or anything, I had to log out and sneak onto the forums to see why. Game bans are somewhat more serious mind.

cRazy-
27-03-06, 14:14
GMs cant ban, just kick from the server.

Foo
27-03-06, 14:15
You guys been caught doing something , cmon admit it . what you been doing?

CMaster
27-03-06, 14:17
Talking with him in game, seems that there is some account sharing going on here.
All to possible that SOMEONE has been using a hack on others accounts...

Spermy
27-03-06, 14:17
1st stop helpdesk.

2nd stop do a retrack. - Is there anything that you guys have done together as a group recently, have you ran any regants missions/ tunnels/MC5's etc. Have you done any ceres caves inadvertantly?

Have you run any ceres disc hunting parties in teh run up to closeure?

Do/Did you possess any OP's?

Who's teh clan resser/conster if any.

Is there anyone in particular, as much as it might suck to say, who has been acting a bit suspect.

Has there been any TL10 heal tomfoolery?

Foo
27-03-06, 14:20
Talking with him in game, seems that there is some account sharing going on here.
All to possible that SOMEONE has been using a hack on others accounts...

:rolleyes: See some one must of done something . Thats one reason i would never give out my details to any one. Even when Zion asked me on vent ( Im not saying zion is a cheat :p ) if he could take over my acc's(as im takeing a break from NC) i said nope , cause if i do come back i dont want anything wrong with my acc's .

Pantho
27-03-06, 14:20
tl10 heal?

What do you mean by that?

Spermy
27-03-06, 14:23
tl10 heal?

What do you mean by that?

The above examples are all things, that if pissed about with, can result in a ban. Essentially the list is a tick off list to help target the problem. Innocent till proven guilty and all that, but ticking off that list can help pinpoint an area where either

A) someone has indeed been cheeky

or

B) there's been a misunderstanding pertaining to said area.

I'm not a GM, or community officer, but as far as I Know - there's a lot of things someone can do in the above areas that can result in a ban.

Pantho
27-03-06, 14:26
addition -

MC5 , over 1 month, probly 2 month.
Ceres, Not been down since closure

Ran tl10 Mission 8 times, but that cant an exploit

Relloing chars to do a mission, i mean jesus, lol

Attempted DoY tunnels, got owned by a mk11 drone in lvl 3, hehe instagib ftw -

no ops - we have no Major amounts of techs to be ressed, but the conster was banned with the acc-

Ok Spermy, i dont now of any1 we have ticked off, -

but all 3 accounts that arebanned, are fully clean - never been warned- And are not owned by the same person.

and i get how all your other points can be exploited but the tl10 heal :/

Spermy
27-03-06, 14:28
addition -

MC5 , over 1 month, probly 2 month.
Ceres, Not been down since closure

Ran tl10 Mission 8 times, but that cant an exploit

Relloing chars to do a mission, i mean jesus, lol

Attempted DoY tunnels, got owned by a mk11 drone in lvl 3, hehe instagib ftw -

no ops - we have no Major amounts of techs to be ressed, but the conster was banned with the acc-

Hrrm - helpdesk. I doubt you'll get the reasons explained on here, it'd be flamebait for the rest of us.

Pantho
27-03-06, 14:30
ok- ill leave it here and wait for help desk to open up

Apshai
27-03-06, 14:35
i smell c2p ... dunno why but it smells like boiling piss ..

Spermy
27-03-06, 14:42
i smell c2p ... dunno why but it smells like boiling piss ..

They haven't got anything to do with banning accounts. Only payment issues. Lots of them! If there's any issue payment related the account will only read expired.

COLD
27-03-06, 14:50
If there has been any account sharing and someone did A no-no while on your account(s), then you're screwed, and I doubt that any amount of explanation will regain your account status, though I hope I am wrong for your sake. I have great respect for my friends and clanmates, but I NEVER let anyone log my accounts, as I have 3 and 1/2 years of hard work into them and absolutely refuse to have something like this happen to me if I can prevent it by simply saying "no".

Pantho
27-03-06, 14:57
ok firstly - 'My acc isnt exactly open all so can we stop with this - some1 might have haxked on ur acc"

Because what would the chances be of the same person hacing all 3 of our usernames and passwords.... We dont all ahve each others passwords , ok

so no1 could have hacked on all 3...

Pantho
27-03-06, 15:00
Can regular GMs even ban? I thought that was reserved for officals...
Anyway, if your whole clan really is banned, and this isnt just a DB error then I hope something is done and whoever ir responsible gets in big trouble.

Heh, when I was forum banned I didnt get any email explanation or anything, I had to log out and sneak onto the forums to see why. Game bans are somewhat more serious mind.
Ive just found out - the clan wasnt banned

But the 3 leaders have been single'd out and banned-
to me that is banning a clan , and needs to be sorted, if i have exploited, then jesus just tell me and i wouldnt moan :/

(Stupid double posts, soz) <-edit ftw

Bugs Gunny
27-03-06, 15:00
There goes half the black dragon population out the window.

/me goes looking for new voters.

But that tl10 heal stuff, what's going on there then?

Spermy
27-03-06, 15:08
There goes half the black dragon population out the window.

/me goes looking for new voters.

But that tl10 heal stuff, what's going on there then?

Various Clipping issues, allegedly it's not to be done. Saying no more because last time i even remotely touched on something skee wiff - I recieved a temp ban.

Skusty
27-03-06, 15:12
As Cmaster said : Owned. :p

Nidhogg
27-03-06, 15:57
If you think you have been banned in error then please contact account@neocron.com, but bans are not discussed here in the forums. If your game account has been banned then your forum account will follow suit shortly.

Thread closed.

N