PDA

View Full Version : Quick stupid idea for weapons

Edgar
27-03-06, 10:55
Why not eliminate rare weapons and just make weapons only normal, and then make different kinds of weapons that aren't just upgraded forms, lower the TL range, and then no quickslot saves so your weapon always drops. Then you can just get a constructor to make you another weapon if you die in PVP, assuming its not gonna be too expensive either, giving a good penalty for dying in pvp. NC would be much more FPS like IMO. I think it was somewhat like this back in beta4.

Glok
27-03-06, 10:57
Yep that's what it was like in B4. I remember I lost like 10 guns in a few hours one day in pepper park. :lol:

Rage
27-03-06, 11:06
Why not eliminate rare weapons and just make weapons only normal, and then make different kinds of weapons that aren't just upgraded forms, lower the TL range, and then no quickslot saves so your weapon always drops. Then you can just get a constructor to make you another weapon if you die in PVP, assuming its not gonna be too expensive either, giving a good penalty for dying in pvp. NC would be much more FPS like IMO. I think it was somewhat like this back in beta4.

man it would b so boring... u'd b better off playing halo. i gotta have some kinda goal... they have a game just like that and that game sucked cuz it had no incentive. that game got bad ratting cause they was like.. its just not RPG.. you get in... you fight... ok you drop your weapon. ok u drop'd ur weapon.. spawn back.. get another... repeat.... go play CS on Half-Life. when you die in that game.. you drop your gun... once the round end.. what do you do.. buy the same thing cause you not worried about it.. you know you can. NeoCron would be just like that... and that's free

dude please

you wouldnt have nothing..it wouldnt be worth having.its jus gone get drop'd and recycle over and over again cause ppl gone use it...guess what... drop it. over and over and over... yall know im right. cause that would happen alot.. UNLESS someone just didnt use it... if that happen then they probably just dont play or dont like the item or some shyt lol

Edgar
27-03-06, 11:12
Well then different guns could have different advantages so maybe you wouldn't buy the same gun over and over but instead have an arsenal of guns stashed at your apartment.

Glok
27-03-06, 11:18
That's what I did, I had tons of weapons stashed waiting to go.

Rage, in beta 4 the server had 700 (70% these days) people on at once, and it was a total madhouse. It was fucking awesome.

Dogface
27-03-06, 16:22
Glok stfu you'll make me cry :(

Apocalypsox
27-03-06, 16:47
fuck that i loose my shit enough as it is

cRazy-
27-03-06, 16:51
Man the good old days with 700 people on the servers, hahah it was fantastic fun.

Glok
27-03-06, 17:00
Glok stfu you'll make me cry :(Well, the server puked every 15 minutes or so also... :lol:

suler
27-03-06, 22:14
I had tons of extra guns also, but it still was a blow to drop one. Added a cool feel to pvp we haven't had in forever.

PS hey glok and edgar.