PDA

View Full Version : Can't get this game running.

bounty
26-03-06, 21:50
Hello all,
Been a while since I've posted and haven't played in months, due to my post college job search. I finally found the right home for me at a healthcare IT firm and am loving my job. Now that things have settled down, I was hoping I could come back and mess around in the NC world. Unfortunately...I'm having major issues. I've tried running NC2, It starts out okay and I can enter the neocron launcher, but when i hit "launch NC2" a second window opens up but then everything locks up ---- i get "not responding." I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. Have also tried upgrading to the evo 2.1 but still have the same problem. I might download the full evo 2.1 client but would rather not....ideas?

Private_Eye44
26-03-06, 21:57
download the evo 2.1, but when i did that.. i had to wait 1-2 days before i could play because almost EVERY zone was a broken file, so i had to re-download it.. so dont download it from filefront

.hack//sign
26-03-06, 22:22
omfg its bounty
hey m8

bounty
27-03-06, 03:49
hey pal...

still can't get this game to work even after I d/led the full client install. I can run every other game on the planet just fine, but am struggling with nc2. I have completely uninstalled this game 2-3 times and have installed different ways. Any ideas or is it back to wow for me :(?

bounty
27-03-06, 04:38
Okay, got the game running...but now my account name and old password dont' work. Wow, this is a very difficult process...any ideas nidhogg? others?

edit: if i ask for them to send me my password via email...it says message has been sent...when i check my email...nothing.

Apshai
27-03-06, 05:31
damn bounty is back ... damn good to see u here again mate :)

Pantho
27-03-06, 09:05
Can't get this game running.

Not always a bad thing... :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
27-03-06, 11:28
Hopefully your email should come through now (we've had network problems over the weekend). If not please request it again.

N

BlackDove
27-03-06, 11:50
The best thing should be to download the Evol 2.1 as a whole, that's usually when it works outright. If not then there are probably some other issues, usually related with connectivity/graphic card, etc.

Sick
27-03-06, 21:30
bbboouunnnnnnnttttttyyyyyy

:D
:D

ahhh how i miss those days of MCFAV!! haha
glad to see you back, hopefully cya in game man :)

Brooklyn
27-03-06, 21:44
Yo if you havent played since NC 1 your gonna need the GM's to set up a char transfer for you...I think. Bounty I remember you from NC 1, and seemed like a chill guy so just keep with it and dont go back to endless amounts of questing.

-B