PDA

View Full Version : More random silliness

Dribble Joy
26-03-06, 20:19
OK, again to the nub of the rub of the issue.

Observer drones; pretty useless really.

Simliar as a number of other ideas.

Artillery vehicles: Semi guided rockets (MRLS style), or good old fashioned cannon.

Gunner either needs high HC reqs, but can clearly only shoot things he can see.

Or, droners can launch observer/scout drones from inside the vehicle, in the gunner position (not combat drones, that would be silly). Clearly the droner can then target things out of LOS of the vehicle.

To make sure it's not to obscenely powerful, all munitions are dumbfire, not homing, otherwise you could be bimbling along in the WL and suddenly you explode in a hail of squishy bits. Rounds land where the recticle is pointing (a bit like a barrel). Would be interesting for OP fights and hunting.

Range from drone to landing point: max 100m.

Apocalypsox
26-03-06, 20:49
suggested before; still a brilliant idea.

i want one of those tracked MRLS launchers :D

Clive tombstone
26-03-06, 22:33
hahah, and guess who suggested it (hell, I even drew some crappy schematics for some, but I can always draw some better ones^^)

But it doesnt seem like vehicles are KK's main focus right now (god I wish it was though). If yeh like Ill post an "updated" version of the vehicle?

Kame
26-03-06, 23:36
Make observer drones usable trough the oupost's UG term.

you have the drones in ur inv.you are a spy.you hack the term and it send ur observer drone out of the top of the hackroom.

then u can implement things like infared or nightvision, who knows maybe more infos on target ??

or combat drones even.

Superbron
27-03-06, 10:17
Make observer drones usable trough the oupost's UG term.

you have the drones in ur inv.you are a spy.you hack the term and it send ur observer drone out of the top of the hackroom.

then u can implement things like infared or nightvision, who knows maybe more infos on target ??

or combat drones even.Hey, I like that!