PDA

View Full Version : Need help with account creation

Preem Palver
26-03-06, 03:57
I'm having some trouble creating an account. I've used to launcher and the website to try and create one but whenever I click the boxes labeled "Trial Version" and "Box Version" I just seem to be brought to the top of the current page. When I click on the PBC option I get the same problem after I check the "Next Step" button. Are the links broken or is it just my computer? Any help or suggestions anyone could give would be much appreciated.

Preem

Nidhogg
26-03-06, 04:03
There appears to be an issue with the account page. Please bear with us and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

N

Valanger
26-03-06, 19:48
Same exact problem here, actually. Hope it gets resolved soon.

DarknessGrows
26-03-06, 20:57
:wtf: Well...im having problems probly one of the many people, this needs to be fixed right away not be seted like last priority. Please fix buttons.. :( :(

.hack//sign
26-03-06, 22:23
yeah cause i have 2 accounts i need to reactivate now :rolleyes: god i have no life :(

Valanger
26-03-06, 23:49
Nidhogg, do we have an ETA by any chance?

Nidhogg
27-03-06, 10:48
I'm looking into the status right now and will get back to you when I have more details. Sorry for the delay.

N

/edit - the Level3 network problems have now been resolved. I've checked the account signup page and it now seems to be working ok. Please give it another try and post if you have problems.

Tratos
27-03-06, 11:22
Launcher is working properly for me aswell now too.

Danae
27-03-06, 23:08
It should all be fixed and back up to snuff, if you experience any problems please email account@neocron.com :)