PDA

View Full Version : MGS online ps2 beta

ZoVoS
26-03-06, 01:30
just wondered if nebody else was beta testin metal gear solid online for the ps2 or just me?

Ryen
26-03-06, 02:59
just wondered if nebody else bought Metal Gear 3 Subsistance for the ps2 or just me?

Fixed

Spermy
26-03-06, 03:12
just wondered if nebody else was beta testin metal gear solid online for the ps2 or just me?

DING!

Skill E-Penis has now increased!

New level is whopping!

Heh, boaster :p

Koshinn
26-03-06, 12:19
beta testing?
um...
metal gear solid 3: subsistence came out like a week ago in the USA, it comes with online play...

It's really fun.

BlackDove
27-03-06, 02:27
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/060320.jpg

Koshinn
27-03-06, 03:24
hahahahaha

that's funny. :D

Apocalypsox
27-03-06, 03:49
roflmfao

Box 1: ENEMY SIGHTED!
Box 2: WTF! WHERE!

hilarious :lol: box army 4tw

Ryen
27-03-06, 03:51
vg cats narrowly treads the line between shit and great.

ZoVoS
27-03-06, 04:31
no were doing beta testing for it in the uk now to stress test the servers =] i was just wondering if anybody else in the uk was also beta testing it to find out if i knew ne of the asses i was whooping

BlackDove
27-03-06, 04:58
vg cats narrowly treads the line between shit and great.

[ edited ]

Dribble Joy
27-03-06, 05:11
[ edited ]
The same can't be said of ctraltdel though....

Oddly enough I saw Scott at Otakon, though I didn't pluck enough courage (he allready had been asked/taunted about his comic enough to make him a bit edgy) to ask:

'Your comic seems to contain more and more bizarre sexual content in it's jokes, where do you get your inspiration from?'

Ryen
27-03-06, 05:19
[ edited ]

BlackDove
27-03-06, 05:47
The same can't be said of ctraltdel though....

Oddly enough I saw Scott at Otakon, though I didn't pluck enough courage (he allready had been asked/taunted about his comic enough to make him a bit edgy) to ask:

'Your comic seems to contain more and more bizarre sexual content in it's jokes, where do you get your inspiration from?'

However, ctrlaltdel is a comic of two guys with a girl that knows how to operate a computer and games on it. How deep does that really get?

Also, that would have been a great question to ask, the expected response being somewhat disturbing, considering the additional fact that the comic is plane based on his domestic pet cats.

Koshinn
27-03-06, 05:48
[ edited ]

tbh, most humor involves stating the obvious.

Ryen
27-03-06, 06:43
[ edited ]

BlackDove
27-03-06, 11:43
[ edited ]

Back onto the topic slightly though -

Zovos, I heard that Subsistence has a 3rd person view now - how is that working out exactly? Too lazy to find any videos around of it.

Spermy
27-03-06, 13:10
[ edited ]
Back onto the topic slightly though -

Zovos, I heard that Subsistence has a 3rd person view now - how is that working out exactly? Too lazy to find any videos around of it.

T be fair Ryee, he just posted something, you didn't get it, he disagreed, and then you made with teh stupid. Does it matter? No. Is it the end of the world? You kidding? The amount of times I do the exact same thing? Nah.

Chill winstahn!

*Coaxes BD back into his box*

nobby
27-03-06, 14:02
I'll get it when it appears on xbox live!

Ryen
27-03-06, 14:17
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Spermy
27-03-06, 14:20
[ edited ]

*Reaches for thesaurus...*

*contemplates riposte*

*Realises big words are silly*

Dude, no need to keep it up, the pair of you have a conflict of opinion, just ignore and come back to teh topic at hand, lest the thread recieve surgery.

BlackDove
27-03-06, 15:27
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Ryen
27-03-06, 15:33
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

BlackDove
27-03-06, 15:35
[ edited ]

Ryen
27-03-06, 15:52
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Spermy
27-03-06, 16:26
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

BlackDove
27-03-06, 18:43
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Lodar
27-03-06, 19:23
Ryen, BlackDove, get a room or something, I don't want to see long-winded and pointless flame wars like that again. ;)

As its unfair on the threadstarter that a disagreement between two forums users has taken this thread right down the toilet, I'm going to give it one more chance.

Koshinn
27-03-06, 22:27
Well... you know how MGS1/2/3 had a top view kind of thing going on, where you see it from basically an overhead camera right? And of course you had first person option but you couldn't move while in first person (except mgs2:s). The 3rd person is like... imagine NC's default 3rd person, move up about 2 ft or so. The camera does not rotate automatically depending on which direction you're facing, you have to manually move the camera with the right analog stick, to make it look up/down/left/right. It's hard to explain because I haven't played another game with a similar camera, but it's very intuitive when you try it out. It also makes singleplayer mgs3 much much easier.

I've never seen so many edits!

BlackDove
28-03-06, 01:57
Okay....I guess I see the point in the need to see far away, although I managed to finish the game on EE in 1:32h with 8 saves, so cameras weren't much of my problem.

I assume that's for the people who found the view too hard to cope with.

Oh and also for multiplayer - I can kind of see how that'd be better in that setting.

ZoVoS
28-03-06, 02:40
=] we are only beta'ing the online aspects meaning its more of a fps

although its realy porly done,,, no aiming crosshair unless you stand still

Koshinn
28-03-06, 04:10
Okay....I guess I see the point in the need to see far away, although I managed to finish the game on EE in 1:32h with 8 saves, so cameras weren't much of my problem.

I assume that's for the people who found the view too hard to cope with.

Oh and also for multiplayer - I can kind of see how that'd be better in that setting.

I don't think it's possible to beat the game in 1:32... o.O
And that's cheating! I know you used the save and wait a week trick for za end!