PDA

View Full Version : The awesome thing I did today

cRazy-
25-03-06, 22:44
Out of the back of my houses window quite a distance away theres an Army training centre (its like a big warehouse), and theres some sort of event happening today, theres a guy who appears every so often infront of a microphone and talks to the audience.

I have a few Airsoft weapons, one including a fully modded P90, so I took the laser pointer and scope off it, and now im using it to shine the laser off the speakers face through my window and through the buildings window, FTW.

This has to be the most immature thing too date but so far I have not grown tired of the speaker randomly looking in my direction and most of the audience looking around and being quite confused.

That is all.

gamefreak
25-03-06, 22:49
woo, awesome
i wish i could be you

Foo
25-03-06, 22:50
and you are how old ?

Sick
25-03-06, 22:51
hehe, what are you talking about! thats not immature, just good old fun :)
saying that last time i did that i was 16 :P was funny because at that time lazers werent easily available, but my friend got one from spain, we shone it on some people in their house and they screamed and dived on the floor haha

SNIPER!!!!

btw, this millitary base event... i hope KK sent you a mail 1 week in advance, and warbots pop out of thin air for you to kill :D

Spermy
25-03-06, 23:02
hehe, what are you talking about! thats not immature, just good old fun :)
saying that last time i did that i was 16 :P was funny because at that time lazers werent easily available, but my friend got one from spain, we shone it on some people in their house and they screamed and dived on the floor haha

SNIPER!!!!

btw, this millitary base event... i hope KK sent you a mail 1 week in advance, and warbots pop out of thin air for you to kill :D

Crazy- Doesn't shoot warbots, he looks at them, says "bang!" and they drop dead, prehacked.

This has been a crazy- Fact.

<_<

Strife
26-03-06, 00:01
terrorist

Glok
26-03-06, 00:10
lmao :p

Paper Dragon
26-03-06, 00:19
I give it a week before they carpet bomb his house due to an "intel error".

RusSki
26-03-06, 01:02
I didnt realise crazy was american :lol:

cRazy-
26-03-06, 01:05
lol im not American, the British have an army too :/

Great fun though, im pretty much disrupting the entire event.

Apocalypsox
26-03-06, 01:58
Lmfao. too bad you dont have my about 420 FPS sniper. thing looks like a fucking russian WW2 sniper. imagine shooting the guy in the crouch as soon as he started talking :lol:

Dogface
26-03-06, 02:07
rofl Some people need to be a little bit more immature, if you don't find this funny there's something wrong with you :lol:

Funniest thing I've heard all day !

Spermy
26-03-06, 02:32
rofl Some people need to be a little bit more immature, if you don't find this funny there's something wrong with you :lol:

Funniest thing I've heard all day !

Oh man!

Have I got something for you!

BOOBIES! :D

RusSki
26-03-06, 02:49
lol im not American, the British have an army too :/

Great fun though, im pretty much disrupting the entire event.

Yup sounds like it was a giggle. And i know we have an army. But unlike the yanks we dont tend to shoot our own ppl

Lodar
26-03-06, 04:20
Spam, politics, closed.