PDA

View Full Version : First Love PE

Prodigious
23-03-06, 12:40
Are first love private eyes or rifle private eyes still viable? all the talk i see now is vehicle/hc/melee/pistol. I have seen hardly any talk of rifle private eyes any more.

I spent a lot of time getting my lovely 5 slotty arti FL before i cancelled (i realised on my account this was a good 18months ago!) and i would be heartbroken :mad: if its not a viable setup...

Bugs Gunny
23-03-06, 12:51
It is a viable setup if you can aim it.

unreal
23-03-06, 12:52
If it's doable, it's viable, just depends what you want to sacrifice.

(Edit: lol @ replying at the same time as me Gunnar, although it says I posted 1minute after because the bloody editbox was hanging at the point where I couldn't type anything in :p)

Bugs Gunny
23-03-06, 12:55
My speedhax > Your speedhax :D

cRazy-
23-03-06, 13:05
It can be viable but by the looks of the possible changes in TL with the new balance fixes you might not be able to use it for much longer.

Prodigious
23-03-06, 13:23
I will have to see whats goin on when i finally log in then, whats goin on withTL changes then?

SorkZmok
23-03-06, 13:56
Dissie or HL is way better, both for the imperior aiming, bigger clip, no recoil. Afaik the dissie also consumes no stamina whereas the FL eats stamina like mad.

FL is sexier though. :)

awkward silence
23-03-06, 13:57
read the balancing forums

Prodigious
23-03-06, 14:37
FL is sexier though. :)

Exactly my thinking.... Thing is i dont know what char models i got from when i transferred the chars. So ill probably look stupid anyway lol

Koshinn
02-04-06, 14:18
If it's doable, it's viable, just depends what you want to sacrifice.

APU pe isn't viable. Neither is an APU spy for that matter.