PDA

View Full Version : please come back this game is awesome

Droth
23-03-06, 08:44
I heard about this game years ago but having add got quite distracted and just now plan to start playing for the first time...just thought i'd post a plea here for alot of people to come back... i know thier payment system is eh "odd" lets say so i understand staying away but this game is exactly what i've been looking for. and it's not going to be any good if i'm alone :/ if enough of the players come back they could iron out the last few bugs(i've read through them and they wouldnt be hard to fix just 2 vehicles and that sync error). this game still has a fighting chance i'm going to try my best to drag all my friends and brother from wow so thats a good 7 people added to the pot + i work retail and i'll start spreading the word. if they get enough income they could advertise/release an expantion(as this is the only fps mmo who's going to take the wind out of thier sails?) and be set. heck even just an advertisement and a few bug fixes would do the trick..we have here the only mmofps (ps? *cringe*) and it has some very very badass ideas implemented. i'm going to start a website after i play for a bit so something a little more clear shows up on google. i had to look around for a bit to make sure it was actually fps one of this cone of magic missing bs you nail someone he gets hit its perfect and i look forward to playing with you all :D

Zheo
23-03-06, 10:59
50/50's have been fixed now, i log in perfectly everytime, and i can even run the game in 1024/768/32. The only current bugs I know of are:

Leaving a clan causes you to have the symp that the clan does not your own.

Gun Jams some times for no reason.

Clipping problems. (You chase runner he goes through a wall)

PSI Spells can shoot though walls (only if you've targeted the person first

When trying place an item in your app it has a tendancy to turn into something else. (but when placed it is what is should be, and if you re-draw the item from your qb it's back how it was too)

And one or two minor graphical problems.

Nothing that really effects game play, what does effect game play is that the game is unbalanced but as you can tell they are working extreamly hard on this, speically Dirus who is coming up with some ground breaking ideas!

I six months or less I expect Neocron 2.2 will be launched and this game will go to never before seen hights! I think many people would come back on a 1slot server as this addes in some classic protection (you cant alt zerg people) In that you cant log an allied alt and pk them, or hack their belt without fear of death so much.

unreal
23-03-06, 12:08
Have fun playing Neocron, my account expires on the 29th. :p

50/50's haven't been "fixed".

gstyle40
27-03-06, 10:03
Have fun playing Neocron, my account expires on the 29th. :p

50/50's haven't been "fixed".

sigh......to many people leavin :(

WaR eYe
27-03-06, 10:48
Me is comming back in a few day's after a few months :) sometimes i just need a break from NC2, but i willl always return :D

optiplex
28-03-06, 20:28
c2p is the biggest problem for most people, and paybycash is just stupid. you have to pay more for mail ins, some people see the game is costly. i mean people do play but not as much you pay what 15-16 dollars a month? and compared to other games its worth that much but with the community dying i dont believe its a help. we've seen the same people through nc1 to nc2 and nc2.1, i think also its because NC requires a creditcard for you to trial the game which is more idiotic. How about letting them try the game even if their like 15, they can tell their parent about letting them play. Also not to mention that 50% of our community IS 15 year olds.

Spermy
28-03-06, 20:58
. Also not to mention that 50% of our community IS 15 year olds.

Wrong.

Asurmen Spec Op
29-03-06, 00:37
c2p is the thing

Bugs Gunny
29-03-06, 01:04
Assman !!!!

ZoVoS
29-03-06, 04:08
Gun Jams some times for no reason.

its a feature just like real life

you are stairing a 8 foot warbie in the face. he raises his sholder cannon. the corner of your lips curl up as you say the words. DIE SHIT BAG, you raise the cs to your sholder. press fire

CLICK

onoz the cs jammed and the warbie just pummeled u with rockets

Strife
29-03-06, 04:47
<--- biggest neocron critic. I've done a huge share of bitching. But the game is pretty good now. I rarely ever crash or have a bad sync(unless i'm in a vehicle). Game just needs more players, and for people to untuck their genitals and take their LE out.

Whiety Bulger
29-03-06, 06:38
My isssue about if I should return or not is a matter of server populatiom amoung other things. Also most of the people I know sre probably gone by know.

Spermy
29-03-06, 11:33
Tell you what KK.

New add, that will bring people swarming.

Neocron - We have Ginger Magician

Although... that really does rely on whether or not you can entice him back from eve, with a shedload of un-LE'd 0/2's... and then keep him there.

Who needs expansion packs?! You can have endless hours of fun with Ginger!

RogerRamjet
29-03-06, 12:31
^

I agree with the above post.

Zephar123
31-03-06, 17:55
fear not im staying around. PLay on Terra ill see if i can help you out. I know alot of people that seem to be slowly coming back. I think with were goign see alot of good things. WIth the new balance system I think at that point will see new payment options as well we can onyl hope =).

Magic Sausage
01-04-06, 01:54
Well I have been trying to talk to KK for a little while now. Last time I tried to play I paid Paybycash and didn't get my account up for 2 WEEKS!!! They had the money but I kept getting the run around. I never even got to log on. No refund or anything.

But I get them the benefit of the doubt and I sent them an e-mail so hopefully we can reach a compimise and see if I can join you guys on terra.