PDA

View Full Version : SL issues

Koshinn
22-03-06, 04:13
Ok so.. say you're at 50 SL. Then you accidentally kill two neutral players in a city zone such as MB. You'll drop to like -60 SL. That's a HUGE loss for only being "penalized moderately". And with people bringing 100 SL characters with like 0 hp to fights just to make you lose SL, it's rediculous. All faction guards attack low SL, regardless of faction sympathy.

The only places you can really go in the entire game with low SL are the wastelands, pp3, ind, oz and th. Now if these places had citycoms anywhere near with a viable place to do missions it wouldn't be so bad... but they don't. The only option is really doing missions at or around ops, but that's not always possible depending on your faction and the players holding the ops.

If you're CM, you can't PK ANYONE to gain SL... and no CM clan holds ops to access a citycom. I guess the only way would be to get a mission at your apartment, GR, kill some mobs, GR back to your apt...

Whoever thought of the current SL system should die tbh. Or at least change it quickly!!

Pantho
22-03-06, 04:57
oo i pick option 1, >D

mdares
22-03-06, 11:45
i'll support option 1 only if i get to watch...

l8m0n
22-03-06, 12:06
yep does suck, guess were going to have to wait a few months till they decide to sort it :rolleyes:

SnAkE_BE
22-03-06, 14:16
"till they decide to sort it"

rofl funniest line i heard today :p