PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Words... cannot... describe...

-FN-
22-03-06, 01:10
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TTwgNhX4BSo

This is sometimes how I feel playing Neocron after several FREs at crucial moments. Minus the German. And the insanity.

It's also what I think the people I don't like in NC are like on their end :lol:

I'm betting this is where they got the idea for that gif animation I used back during "No More Elves"...

http://www.synergyxr.net/fn/images/nc_pvp.gif

Apologies if this is a repost, I couldn't find a link anywhere here tho.

Brammers
22-03-06, 01:14
Ask about my swearing on vent when NC crashes! ;)

Someone else posted that video a short while back. That kid is mental!

Dogface
22-03-06, 01:23
A day in the life of Nidhogg.

cRazy-
22-03-06, 01:28
hahaha that banner is fking awesome.

PepsiPlayer
22-03-06, 01:29
sorry mate i posted this a while back and was flamed like mad, just for the record I work with disabled kids and last time i posted it was only ment to be a bit of fun, so sorry to those i offended then. good luck with this post FN

cRazy-
22-03-06, 01:29
Yeah, for the 10th time explaining this to many people, the child IS Austistic.

PepsiPlayer
22-03-06, 01:34
/signed

Dogface
22-03-06, 01:44
This reminds me of a short clip I saw from a French movie, where a guy gets his face caved in by someone with a fire extinguisher. It's undescribable how real it looks. It's almost scary.
His nose and teeth crumple first, then his eye sockets start to flatten, his gums get knocked away, then his jaw and cheek bones behind to get crushed into his face. His breathing starts to get choked up and the back of his head is flattened on the floor from the impact of the fire extinguisher.

His face basically gets broken away like that banner up there. I'll find the link if anyone wants it in PM, it's totally unsuitable for any kind of forum..

RogerRamjet
22-03-06, 01:46

Wrong.

All Germans are that angry.

Fact.

*hides*

SorkZmok
22-03-06, 01:51
Wrong.

All Germans are that angry.

Fact.

*hides*
Haha. I can confirm at least i am. When i'm drunk and just got my ass kicked. :lol:

cRazy-
22-03-06, 02:03
Haha. I can confirm at least i am. When i'm drunk and just got my ass kicked. :lol:

I think your that angry constantly, you just walk around town doing some shopping while screaming and waving your arms around.

-FN-
22-03-06, 02:03
Combing through that webpage - I don't see anything stating anything about the kid. And re-watching the video closely, as painful as that is, I don't see anything that's 'tell-tale' pointing towards autism. I do volunteer work at a Children's Museum which has all kinds of kids with all kinds of quirks and that kid looks more like an ADD or ADHD kid, if anything.

Fact is, kids these days can way too easily turn out like that and be perfectly normal biologically. Too much sugar, reckless parenting, you name it.

Hell, not THAT bad, but I used to get ragingly pissed when I was like 18 when I used to lose in Tribes. I broke keyboards. Punched the power button into my computer... I had a temper and hated to lose :p but I didn't have the vocal tantrums thank god. I also knew people in college who used to throw raging fits and broke shit when they lost at online console games.

I'm not saying he can't be - and if you can point me somewhere proving he is autistic, then by all means, please do. It's just possible he's a hyper-active kid who's parents aren't good at their job. Hell, he's acting like most guys I know do at football games, and they're not autistic :p

--Update--
After doing some Internet recon - evidently that kid is "acting" in that video and there are other videos of him out there:

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/03/bestrapper.html

For one.

Dogface
22-03-06, 02:26
Damn, he's sure willing to smash his shit to pieces for a video which makes people think he's.. Well.. Can't really put a name on that..

Private_Eye44
22-03-06, 02:31
its all fake, just like leeroy jenkins :)

TWOK
22-03-06, 02:57
Pfft, next you'll be saying Devvo is fake too :P

Private_Eye44
22-03-06, 02:58
No, leeroy was really fake.. you can tell this is fake, he just wants attention :rolleyes:

TWOK
22-03-06, 03:00
:rolleyes:
;)

/sarcasm detector explodes.

chadim
22-03-06, 04:41
I recently saw some other videos of that guy where you could see that he is really able to be normal. I think in his vids he wants to overdraw (right word?*g*) the behavior of some stupid human species (like some german real shit motha******* wannabe gangstas or the 1337 sh00tr rul0rz)

but i really like the part he's searching for his escape-key :D

RogerRamjet
22-03-06, 09:50

Get MSN tbh.

Tostino
23-03-06, 07:08
Why does his keyboard stand up to that. I broke 3 keyboards in a month of NFing a while back. They just came apart when I hit them really hard (busted in half, he is lucky that only his keys flew every where) :(.

But having to wait 3 days for NewEgg to send a new keyboard every time I got mad (and not being able to use my computer in that time) made me stop being so angry :).

Koshinn
23-03-06, 08:01
Why does his keyboard stand up to that. I broke 3 keyboards in a month of NFing a while back. They just came apart when I hit them really hard (busted in half, he is lucky that only his keys flew every where) :(.

But having to wait 3 days for NewEgg to send a new keyboard every time I got mad (and not being able to use my computer in that time) made me stop being so angry :).
You know how to condition yourself not to break keyboards?

Get a laptop. If you break the keyboard, you'll destroy your computer. :lol:

Spermy
23-03-06, 12:06
If not autism than something close. He could be staring at a blank screen and be doing the same thing. But I totally get the point of FN, if ever I find a video of some ordinary guy Getting P/Od id probably post with teh same premise.

Personaly I think GIF ftw. :)

Shakey The Pimp
23-03-06, 12:37
lol nice acting that was ****ed up but well funny :D

Icecold
23-03-06, 13:38
This video is a fake..but funny.
..and yes we germans r all angry f***ed up dudes..that`s why we started this strange war a few decades ago.
So don`t call us angry or we`ll send this (fake) maniac over to destroy all your keyboards. ;)

salutes

a german dude from mars

elGringo
24-03-06, 00:47
somehow.. this video reminds me so much of r2k playing battlefield2, that - although the vid itself is rather stupid- I couldnt help but laughin' :D

Apshai
24-03-06, 00:54
somehow.. this video reminds me so much of r2k playing battlefield2, that - although the vid itself is rather stupid- I couldnt help but laughin' :D

agree :) hehe

-zero-
24-03-06, 13:27
Lmao that was funny as shit hahaha

nobby
24-03-06, 23:55
Nice to see it reposted with the translations...
I found his voice too high to understand...

I remember when I beat my mate...or shall I say someone I once knew, At street fighter on my 1st go...
He threw My super Nintendo down the stairs and said "I made him do it..."

Bad memories... :(

*cries* :(

ZoVoS
25-03-06, 02:48
kk beta tester

WORK U SACK OF SHIT

WHO SHOT ME

ARGH WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO SYNC

:P

Skusty
25-03-06, 10:44
Ben posted before. :p

Vae Victis
25-03-06, 18:17
Haha. I can confirm at least i am. When i'm drunk and just got my ass kicked. :lol:I can only imagine Kid acting like this when he meets a couple of hybs :lol:

he reminds me of a non-cartoon version of the myg0t video