PDA

View Full Version : Random synching since last patch

Bugs Gunny
21-03-06, 11:06
I never had this before but since last patch i've been getting a random synch that initiates in the middle of nowhere, a quick relog fixes it.
It's VERY anoying when standing in front of some evil pker trying to defend yourself.
Also happens to two other clannies recently.

So, anyone else experienced this.

elGringo
21-03-06, 11:21
check your logs and see if theres any hint in there... otherwise it could be pretty much everything. A certain worldserver acting up, a router on the way to hamburg having hickups... or a clientside problem. You could also try to minitor your nw connection to the server (not whilest playing of course, thats a strict no-no ;) )

solling
21-03-06, 11:25
ive heard on vent peopel having couple when we fight and i myself had one as well yestoday at cy . also had lag spikes yestoday seems a lot of others did as well ping going as high as 700

See no Evil
21-03-06, 11:27
I also have different bugs :
_ a synch followed by a message "Failed to maintain position. Serverside correction applied." : and the consequence is my character going from one corner of the zone to the other at a light speed. He can goes from SE to NW then Middle of zone then NE, etc (andom position) and of course, I can't do anything. The only way to leave this bug is to relog.
_ after a synch, I'm in the skin of another character and in a different place. (From MB zoneline, I zone to safe zone and I am in the guy apartment, with a melee PA on me even if I'm a PC PE)
_ no end synch when I tryied to log on different chars (this happened when I was transfering valuable stuff from an alt to another in an apt and it was very scary), the only way is to wait and pray Neocron god to log me as fast as possible backi in so I don't loose items

Riddle
21-03-06, 12:06
Tried to log in the other night, gave up in the end after 20 mins or so.

Got 50/50
No items in inventory
Fatal
No cash or SL
50/50
No items in Quickbelt
Fatal..............FFS! off to play something else i can log into!

Seriously has been really bad for me of late so much so i dread logging in!! :rolleyes:

Pantho
22-03-06, 05:32
Was going to plaza 2 to have some fun, Stealth - GR to plaza center, Once there i jumped over the edge and into my Appartment, long sync, ah crap i thought, at least im in my app..... when i came out of the sink, im stood in the middle of plaza 1 with a low soulight Anti char...

Oh great times , Then i release to PROTO HQ<(So i can stealth and run for meh belt)..... All of a sudden i get a Monk PA, and a Holy heal. hehe sweet i thought, then WTF Safe zone, no1 else around i suddenyl had a White Swirly in my hand, and i killed myself with Holy Lightnings..

I kid you not, i turned into a monk, who healed and then killed myself with a fecking HL.... ina safe zone.

Terayon
22-03-06, 06:31
Yes pantho always has the worst luck. :(

I have been getting them though. It usualy happens when im not doing much. Like lomming and talking, or researching. Seems to happen way more when i dual log on one computer.

Only had it happen a few times while in chaos caves and never in pvp. Exept in NF once.

Shakey The Pimp
22-03-06, 12:48
Been getting more log in synchs but not had any probs while playin

Bugs Gunny
22-03-06, 13:06
So far i've had it 4 times in tg caves and once at cycrow.

John Bushido
22-03-06, 13:58
sometimes my Ping is switching between 60 (as usual since i play nc) and up to 700 or something.......

(this only happens when playing neocron, ive paused NC with a ping of 700 and played silkroad and Bf2 for a while, no problem with those)

mdares
22-03-06, 20:57
Was going to plaza 2 to have some fun, Stealth - GR to plaza center, Once there i jumped over the edge and into my Appartment, long sync, ah crap i thought, at least im in my app..... when i came out of the sink, im stood in the middle of plaza 1 with a low soulight Anti char...

Oh great times , Then i release to PROTO HQ<(So i can stealth and run for meh belt)..... All of a sudden i get a Monk PA, and a Holy heal. hehe sweet i thought, then WTF Safe zone, no1 else around i suddenyl had a White Swirly in my hand, and i killed myself with Holy Lightnings..

I kid you not, i turned into a monk, who healed and then killed myself with a fecking HL.... ina safe zone.

ssshhhhhh

dunt tell anyone but that's my monkeh with teh psi woc item called "holy-suicide" where i can make people killthemselves...

its true... lastnight i made another guy jump off medi repeatedly till he died...

Kierz
23-03-06, 03:35
logging in...
50/50 0/0 ahhh simple but effective, relog again
oo.. waiting.. ugh never ending black sync... relog!
aha a good log in! .. oh wait i can't pull out a weapon or open doors etc.. ah *syncronizing* [hits esc and relogs]
good ol 50/50 again.
right a good login! open doors! change weaps a lot! pray you don't start syncing... 5 mins later in the middle of a fight.. wtf.. everyone's standing still (i stop shooting - no i'm not lame :P) a few secs later.. syncronizing.. fuck. [relog]
you are dead, press mouse button 3 to respawn [tries to move mouse] A fatal runtime error has occored. [relog]
syncronizing.. syncronizing.. [esc, relog]
same again..
same again.. [wait 5 mins and relog]
50/50 bug [relog]
half inv missing this time [relog]
now i'm overloaded with 249 stacks of anti shocks which seem to have 16 uses.. (man i wish i could keep these!)
give up and go read the forums for a bit :/

i've been known to take half an hour to relog to a diff char sometimes.. ask anyone on FF vent :p
i emailed support desk and got some kinda blank expressionless people asking me stupid questions

Apocalypsox
23-03-06, 04:42
i've been known to take half an hour to relog to a diff char sometimes.. ask anyone on FF vent :p
i emailed support desk and got some kinda blank expressionless people asking me stupid questions

THERES your problem! :D

Kierz
23-03-06, 10:28
was the same before I joined FF, cept I only played once a month then, and didn't spend as long trying to log in :P

and ye i kno it's a joke =)

Brammers
23-03-06, 11:38
I get a lot more syncing while loging in issues, since the last 2 patches.

netster
23-03-06, 12:25
lets say the quality of the last patch was like very bad. i have alot of crashes today... 20 FREs since 1 1/2 hour :/

pabz
23-03-06, 14:48
right, everyone has stated what there problem is! Is there any fix to these synces or steps we can take to fix them; or even decrease the chance of possible syncing

sync = constantly in op wars

ROZZER187
23-03-06, 16:49
no sync probs for me, just login issues.enter my name and pass, press enter, get the usual connecting to server message then it takes me back to the login screen, sometimes takes up to 15 minutes to login. looks like its back to battlefield 2 for me..............till something gets done lol

R3N3GADE
26-03-06, 19:51
i've had more login probs since the last patch then i ever use to get plus random syncs... sometimes i cant even get in game due to perma syncs