PDA

View Full Version : The funniest/most entertaining person in Neocron

RogerRamjet
20-03-06, 20:58
In response to the best pvper thread, who is the funniest/most entertaining person?

My personal fave's have to be ITAK-MAN and RadeonX. Endless hours of amusement as you watched your poor defenceless noob be repeatedly slashed to death with a blade of cered using maniac. And it didnt end there! Even after he'd been forcably removed from the sewers he'd proceed to spam every available channel with "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA". What a legend.

Hell-demon
20-03-06, 21:06
I entertain myself, I'm wierd like that.

*Rubs feces on computer*

-FN-
20-03-06, 21:49
There has yet to be someone to beat SHINJIN's entertainment value from NC1.

Someone still has to have some old screenies of him!

Koshinn
20-03-06, 21:59
There has yet to be someone to beat SHINJIN's entertainment value from NC1.

Someone still has to have some old screenies of him!

I never got screenies but I remember him! Oh man... I remember he pkd noobs in the sewers with a laser cannon for a while.. haha

I R TEH MOST LEET PKAR EVAR!!11!

Conduit
20-03-06, 22:18
SHINJIN...that dude was a legend.
Ok, time for some random SHINJIN quotes:

HEERS HOPIN DAT I DON GET KTHONKED WIT TEH BANZORED STEEK AGAN!! GEEME A CHANSE! I R WANA BE A CONSTRIBTING MEMBAR OF TEH CUMMEWNETY!

RAWKS OMG LOL HE'S ME HER0!!!! IR WANT TO B UBAR LIEK HIM!!!111 NO! NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I R NOT MJS! U FREEKS! I WUZ WONDARIN Y I KEEP GETTIN TEH BANZOR STEK UP MY ASS EVARYTEIM I TRYE 2 REGISTRAR 4 TEH FOURMS! DEY THEENKIN DAT I R TRYEIN 2 IMPRESTONATE MJS! SOTP IT U MORONS!

R U POKE?

I MUST GO LEVAL

WUT! WTF?!?!?!? WHO R U? I DON KNO U!

-Please turn the caps off.
-I R NOT WARING A CAP U DUMY

:lol:

Alchemist
20-03-06, 23:00
I think Im pretty entertaining.

kkthnx.

Dogface
20-03-06, 23:38
I entertain myself, I'm wierd like that.

*Rubs feces on computer*

First place goes to, Hell-Demon !!!

Don't know who this kid (I know, you're only a bit younger than me) is in-game, but he's the most entertaining forum poster, with his stories and comments.

Second place goes to Crazy-!!

Crazy- (in-game), especially when coupled with Mulgeo :p

Last but not least, Mr. Bugs Gunny.

Made some hilarious comments on these here forums.

Oh and of course some of the comments on the balance forums :rolleyes:

Hell-demon
21-03-06, 00:12
kid? your only like... 7 months older than me

oh well, guess thats why your more mature than me

heh heh boobies :rolleyes:

Paper Dragon
21-03-06, 00:15
Click click click.

Pantho
21-03-06, 00:18
Boobies are immature, wow

No wonder my ex sad i was immature :/

Hell-demon
21-03-06, 00:19
Was that elf for something PD?

GO BACK TO WOW!

We don't like your kind round 'ere...

Where's my huntin' rifle?

Paper Dragon
21-03-06, 00:21
Was that elf for something PD?

If you don't catch the reference, then you were spared the egotistical rantings of the moron people aimed those three words at. ;)

Perfect example of someone thinking they're the dogs bollocks and being humiliated as a result. :lol:

Hell-demon
21-03-06, 00:21
wha?

boobies?

Dirus
21-03-06, 00:43
Click click click.

Got my vote there..

landofcake
21-03-06, 00:55
I'd say you were reasonably entertaining Roger, haha ... that or Borsty simply because he didn't have a clue ...

Oh, forgetting Jester, wherever he is these days ...

Conduit
21-03-06, 03:45
Click click click.

Hehe. Starkes....
Some of his rants on the in-game forums were pure, unintentional comedy gold.

Cor
21-03-06, 04:49
rebel with a cause

borl
21-03-06, 04:54
Trade-NC> Random: Take off CAPS.
Trade-NC> SHINJIN: WTF CAP I NO WAER CAP!!

Shinjin, the Legend. Most feared PKer in all the level 1-5 sewers in NC City.

Bugs Gunny
21-03-06, 10:07
1) Hell-demon, when roleplaying "Zev" the prostitute.
2) Marlol from drugsnthugs. You have to hear him to know what i'm talking about. I honest to god never want to meet him irl, he must be some psychotic homicidal maniac with stalking tendencies and a serious infatuation with real life psychic abilities.
3) Fireproof, since he tends to be at word number 3 and no longer remembers how he started his sentence and what he was going to say, then finnishes with "oh, never mind..."
4) Jini on ventrilo with his Grenglish and crazy laughter. (yes, you are the greek god of pvp)
5) Zyccy the beast. He got drunk, started playing his guitar and singing his own very weird songs. While everyone tried to comunicate and was in heated pvp, "FF is gay" being sung repeatedly for 20 minutes by a drunk and no server admin on the voicecoms.......

Apocalypsox
21-03-06, 10:14
Lol my vote goes to a past player (Nibcake) Rofl fucking hilarious shit on vent tbh. he dont play no morez0rz tho :( imma call that bastard and tell him to resub so i can shoot him

oh and quakcow is damned funny sometimes...

Vae Victis
21-03-06, 13:09
mac10-d got my vote.
14 yr old (honestly he is 14) scamming everyone who tries to trade with him.

him or JackScratch.
biggest carebear you'll ever find, other than Heavyporker ofc.
JackScratch went on OOC and asked for my PPU.
I was like wtf?!? wtf he want from me.
he said "did you just pass by that lvl 30ish runner and healed him while he got attacked by a FA?"
Yeh I did.
"thnx for helping out man, if there's anything you need, ask me and I'll build it for you, we need more people like you"

.... ok wtf? first, you dont ever want to meet me in local, this means you'll get ganked (smurf+me ftw)
second, I healed that lvl 30ish dude cuz a FA was attacking him, FA was my number 1 enemy, I dont ever want them to win, so it was in my own benefit.

but maaaaaaaaan, Smurf laughed at me for a whole week cuz he said Im friends with JackScratch :(

ITAK-MAN is well funny, he gives quality entertainment.
was he just so stupid? that guy never EVER left the streets of neocron city.
he leveled up to 45 iirc in the aggy sewers or outzone.

who else we had on uranus that was funny?
borsty the german who's only german word he ever said was "Kacknoob" or "nub"
his only english words ever was "you are"
in grenglish he could say "you are kacknoob"
and that was kinda it...

Radeonx as Roger said aswell, if you killed him he would log on 1 of his other 16 alts, and try and kill you then, untill he eventually needed pokes on 15 of his chars.

and nobby.
just cuz his mom came on vent and told us to be nice to him :lol:

l8m0n
21-03-06, 13:15
sultan on vent funnest person ever during an OP fight imo :lol:

RogerRamjet
21-03-06, 13:31
Hahah oh man i completely forgot Borsty.

One time i was on vent PKing on Mars with him, and he was literally bouncing in his chair with excitement as i PKed someone, playing "schnappi das kleine krokodil" down the microphone.

Funny times.

SorkZmok
21-03-06, 13:59
mac10-d got my vote.
14 yr old (honestly he is 14) scamming everyone who tries to trade with him.

him or JackScratch.
biggest carebear you'll ever find, other than Heavyporker ofc.
Haha, the mac10-d was the master of scamming. I still wonder how so many people fell for him. :lol:

And jackscratch...He was the most annoying person ever. Everytime someone said something about pking on ooc he would get mad and start spamming his carebear bullshit over and over again. :rolleyes:
God, i hated that guy.

giga191
21-03-06, 15:38
I would say Paper Dragon for his/her carebearness, but I'm not sure if he/she plays NC.

Bugs Gunny
21-03-06, 15:54
Paper Dragon is nidhogg's flaming alt O_o

forcefullpower
21-03-06, 15:57
Vaw Victus.

I have to agree with you about nobby for his mums comidy value on vent.

She asked us how old we where and virgil told her he was 45.
she went mad and told him to stop playing with peadophiles.

LOL :lol:

Bugs Gunny
21-03-06, 16:00
Hmmmm....

Young boy, playing game which has neon lights, sexual graphics and old men on voicechat......

Yep, the mom's right.
Death to Neocron, all hail in the new PEDOCRON, beyond the playground.

Blausiegel
21-03-06, 16:04
That's an easy one!
The award goes to Ratschifu (Borsty's Brother)! :D
Friday Night i went to a party with him and KillinTempest and i was laughing all night long...
Best quote that evening was when he saw that girl and said to me:
"This girl is so gonna getting my cock deepthroat...trust me on this."

Also cool was when he said to Borsty in an Op-Fight while PPUing:
"Yo bro...you loosing or what?" and Borsty just threw a chair right into his face... ;)

landofcake
21-03-06, 16:16
Hahah oh man i completely forgot Borsty.

One time i was on vent PKing on Mars with him, and he was literally bouncing in his chair with excitement as i PKed someone, playing "schnappi das kleine krokodil" down the microphone.

Funny times.

Every time i turned up Ventrilo

NO BORSTY NO SCHNAPPI

Dogface
21-03-06, 16:32
Death to Neocron, all hail in the new PEDOCRON, beyond the playground.

Told ya :lol:

Paper Dragon
21-03-06, 16:35
I would say Paper Dragon for his/her carebearness, but I'm not sure if he/she plays NC.

Proof?

Put it up or shut it up. ;)

giga191
21-03-06, 16:40
Paper Dragon is nidhogg's flaming alt O_o I thought paper was his 5 year old son/daughter

Bugs Gunny
21-03-06, 16:44
You prove it, bring all your alts , unarmed and without le to dessert racetrack gr tonight. There will be a fanconvention there to give you a very, very warm welcome...... :angel:

Nidhogg
21-03-06, 17:12
Paper Dragon is nidhogg's flaming alt O_o
Seriously, you'd all know it if I had a flaming alt, and it wouldn't last two minutes before being banned. :p No more flaming anyone on this thread, please

N

P.S. Not sure why I even ask, popularity threads always get closed in the end.

Bugs Gunny
21-03-06, 17:16
Right then, nidhogg, bring all your alts to racetrack unle'd and without guns..... :D

RusSki
21-03-06, 19:30
Dunno about funniest but the winners of strangest/most random was borsty and...... ah crap the names elude me, roger plz remind me of the 2 main ppl from ghetto back in the day on uranus. They came out with some random stuff, i rarely understood what the hell was going on.

Nobby still holds the funniest title for both his mom and his dad asking us to be nice to him on vent. I'm still not sure if that really did happen it was just so surreal.

giga191
21-03-06, 19:50
Seriously, you'd all know it if I had a flaming alt, and it wouldn't last two minutes before being banned. :p No more flaming anyone on this thread, please

N

P.S. Not sure why I even ask, popularity threads always get closed in the end. You should have banned paper dragon by now for the amount of trolling he/she does.

-FN-
21-03-06, 19:56
SHINJIN...that dude was a legend.
SHINJIN was like... if Jeff K (http://www.somethingawful.com/jeffk/) played Neocron... man I miss that guy :lol: Enemy and I used to follow him from zone to zone just to see what he'd say next.

Conduit
21-03-06, 20:17
SHINJIN was like... if Jeff K (http://www.somethingawful.com/jeffk/) played Neocron... man I miss that guy :lol: Enemy and I used to follow him from zone to zone just to see what he'd say next.

Hehe. Yeah, I've always wondered who his other alts were. Remember being told that he was still around in another form long after the char SHINJIN disappeared.
There was also a website around with lots of his old quotes on it somewhere, but I'm dammed if I can find it right now. I might trawl through goggle later and see if I can find it for posterity.

You should have banned paper dragon by now for the amount of trolling he/she does.

Pot, Kettle, Black..
The only person I see trolling here is you. :rolleyes:

pabz
21-03-06, 20:24
You should have banned paper dragon by now for the amount of trolling he/she does.
i agree

Hell-demon
21-03-06, 20:36
agreed

Dogface
21-03-06, 20:41
Agreed.

Am I the only one that feels like a harsh bastard ganging up on PD like this? :confused:

Hell-demon
21-03-06, 20:42
I'd laugh if Niddy posted agreed :lol:

Dogface
21-03-06, 20:47
In all seriousness (haha sure) I heard that Nid was going to ban PD for something or other a couple of weeks ago, unless this was a joke I wasn't in on from the start of or if it was just a complete lie.. Heard this in-game on a chat channel.

Something along the lines of "Fuck Paper Dragon, he's banned.."

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm almost sure Nid wouldn't use such profanity, but it wouldn't surprise me if PD pissed him off that much.

Anyone want to enlighten me?

giga191
21-03-06, 21:20
We all have our flaming moments, but that guy has never contributed anything positive to the forums.

EDIT: Just do a search for threads started by paper dragon if you want evidence

cRazy-
21-03-06, 21:23
Its a woman.

Dogface
21-03-06, 21:24
Unless PD is a lesbian, I don't think so Crazy :p

Correction: Research seems to suggest PD may be a lesbian.

I stand corrected.

Still a troll.

Conduit
21-03-06, 21:28
Paper Dragon is female. (not that it should make a difference :rolleyes: )
To be honest I think she scares a lot of you. :p

cRazy-
21-03-06, 21:34
Unless PD is a lesbian, I don't think so Crazy :p

Correction: Research seems to suggest PD may be a lesbian.

I stand corrected.

Still a troll.

hahahahahhahah post of the month.

Bugs Gunny
21-03-06, 22:01
Agreed.

Nidhogg
21-03-06, 22:36
Funny, people's definition of trolling. So when PD posts that maybe it's not all Reakktor's fault after all, that's trolling? Sheesh, tough board.

I thought this was about funny people? Please stay on topic.

N

Dogface
21-03-06, 22:41
Yup you got it :p

giga191
21-03-06, 22:45
Funny, people's definition of trolling. So when PD posts that maybe it's not all Reakktor's fault after all, that's trolling? Sheesh, tough board.

I thought this was about funny people? Please stay on topic.

N When the going gets tough, paper logs on the niddy account ^^

Nidhogg
21-03-06, 22:52
Last chance to get this thread back on track.

N

P.S. I sometimes think I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body but I can assure you that N != PD ;)

cRazy-
21-03-06, 22:55
Nidd didnt you just admit you are paper dragon?

Im confused...

Nidhogg
21-03-06, 23:01
Where did I say that? Look, if you want to discuss the whole PD situation then PM me. This really is this thread's last gasp...

N

Paper Dragon
21-03-06, 23:09
But Nid, this thread is full of people who are entertaining.

Always fun to see accusations of trolling without proof being offered, after all. ;)

Nidhogg
21-03-06, 23:12
It's fitting that you close it tbh. It will really stir up the suspicions. :p

N