PDA

View Full Version : Most advanced game

rob444
20-03-06, 20:21
Just curious, but what 3 games have been the most advanced games you've ever played?

This is my list:
1. Universal Combat
2. Republic: The Revolution
3. XCOM: Apocalypse

Universal Combat, was just waaaay to advanced lol, probing planets and all that, made me crazy by just learning the advanced controls.

Republic: The Revolution, gave up on this one after 20 minutes. Was advanced at the looks of it, A LOT of stuff and the tutorials didn't explain the gameplay at all :P.

XCOM: Apocalypse, not as good as XCOM 1 but was more advanced. The manual to this game is like 10 cm thick (no kidding). The game itself isn't that advanced when you get the hang of it but I just had to fill position 3 with something and XCOMAPOC was the first game that popped up :P.

cRazy-
20-03-06, 20:27
Falcon 4.0

Jet fighter simulator, the manual was actually based on flying a Falcon and it was about 400 pages showing all the controls and flight trajectories.

Hell-demon
20-03-06, 20:30
Morrowind, it's huge

but has elves O_o

bobleponge
20-03-06, 21:28
Morrowind, it's huge

but has elves O_o

Morrowind Oblivion In some days :)

Hell-demon
20-03-06, 21:31
yeah but that's got elves

silent000
20-03-06, 21:35
i thought morrowind was preety simple, just in depth not rele advanced and yes elves.......

Koshinn
20-03-06, 22:07
heavy gear? I think that's the name....

It uses like every single key you can imagine and then some.

Bishop Yutani
20-03-06, 22:27
X3 Reunion. I have NO idea what i'm doing in that game, even after reading the manual.

Kinda looks like Eve Online.

elGringo
20-03-06, 23:14
Falcon 4.0

question answered..

Heavyporker
20-03-06, 23:40
If I'm reading this right...

"Advanced is the wrong word to use, guys. You want "difficult".

MuggleMind
20-03-06, 23:50
I'd rate Steel Battalion on the xbox as one of the most advanced games around, especially with it's amazing controller! And if you really want to enhance it's gameplay, go all the way with these extras! (https://www.proto-online.jp/catalog/?language=en)

Much as I hate MS products, it's actually worth owning a MS product just for that game (well, that and windoze for Neocron, obviously :D )!

Apocalypsox
21-03-06, 00:00
Omfg Steel Battalion is fucking hella hard to learn and play, but its fucking LEET and hella worth it.

LOL HOLY SHIT a fucking custom seat-cockpit-thingy? now thats fucking insane. the pricetag is a bit insane too...

mdares
21-03-06, 00:52
yeah but that's got elves

i edited out the elves actually in my morrowind game via TESCS... turned them into skeletons...

=)

gonna do that too with oblivion once i get it on wednsday...

Hell-demon
21-03-06, 00:53
it's got orcs

Codrum
21-03-06, 02:46
Falcon 4.0

Jet fighter simulator, the manual was actually based on flying a Falcon and it was about 400 pages showing all the controls and flight trajectories.

I tried that game for a while. I eventually figured out how to take-off and fly around, but i couldnt dogfight, I usually got blown up before i ever saw any enemy fighters :D

Ryen
21-03-06, 04:02
hahahahaha universal combat

hahahahaha Derek Smart

hahahahaha Coca Cola Vending Machine