PDA

View Full Version : Monk Woc items eta???

xyzzy
20-03-06, 05:35
I like monks and I like to plaly them, but I think Monks woc items be good. Woc monk items should be cool and I like to use them.

cRazy-
20-03-06, 05:48
[ edited ]

Koshinn
20-03-06, 05:48
[ edited ]
/agree

Dribble Joy
20-03-06, 06:28
Afaik, WoC in general is kinda on hold atm.

Apocalypsox
20-03-06, 08:19
before the stupid already overpowered monks get something WoC, i want a rifle eqivelant of the Xbow TBH. us rifle spies havnt gotten shit for a while now.

Rage
20-03-06, 11:09
WoC Item: Merline Gauntlet :D

PSI WoC +1
PSI +2
APU +2
PPU +2
PPW +3
PSU +5
MST +1

OORRR

Ceres Prototype XL Psi Belt
Reduces Mana cost

heh. i dont know that sounded kinda lame but useful

Way to over powered but i list it anway <<< :D

Ceres Chaos [APU]
WoC +2
Fire, Energy, and Posion damage lol

Cerealia Resurrection [PPU]
WoC +1 or 2
reraise cast it on your self and you auto-raise if you die
doesnt work on others

im just havin fun guys. i know some of it is :wtf: and some of it is :eek: but ehh :) some of it not to bad

giga191
20-03-06, 11:14
Probably pointless to start making more WoC items just before the big balancing thing. Unless they just want to test the runs etc

There's also 3 WoC items that are currently totally useless that should be sorted out before anything else is added (ceres pistol does fuck all dmg, can't get ammo for car47 and it's a stupid way of getting ammo anyway, and hurler knuckles are useless compared to the higher level melee weapons)

netster
20-03-06, 11:24
why not making a self-rezz-drink for WOC item ... alike a drug. take it ... 5mins free selfrezz, if not used ... a lil flash alike all other drugs.
requirement: WoC1 + PPU160

netster
20-03-06, 11:28
Probably pointless to start making more WoC items just before the big balancing thing. Unless they just want to test the runs etc true!

...and hurler knuckles are useless compared to the higher level melee weaponstrue too, but shouldnt the woc items not just be replacements... i have somethign in my mind about that, but cannot find the thread anymore. but surely the woc-items need a good boost to make em near the highlevel-rares.

ie: xbow+ceres handgun => slasher / knuckles => DG / ceres rifle => FL

giga191
20-03-06, 13:24
I'm fairly certain that ceres handgun was designed for lowtech users, so it would be a bit overpowered if it was > slasher

Bugs Gunny
20-03-06, 13:45
Right, and a lowtech user who specs 180pc and 135wpl is ..... uhuh....
An idiot :D
It should have lower capstats, and then maybe people might use it IF YOU CAN BUY THE AMMO !!!!

netster
20-03-06, 13:48
I'm fairly certain that ceres handgun was designed for lowtech users, so it would be a bit overpowered if it was > slasher
well it doesnt need to be 113, but make it try to push it to TL100 to make it not too powerfull at first try.