PDA

View Full Version : WoC Weapons/Items and Ideas

Rage
20-03-06, 02:44
This been talked about. Nothing new... but we do have new ppl and I'd love to share idea... so.. no hating please. i.e. saying someone idea is stupid. It's just thier opinion they have ever right to it. That said lets brainstorm :wtf:

Here's mine. Post your comments:

1. WoC H-C weapon: RailGun type ( not my idea but thought it was good when i saw/read it ) very good just model it right... gotta look sexy

2. Add drum to AK-47 ( heard this also ) and make it full auto in place of burst

mine was jus make an MP5 Assault Rifle with a mounted Grenade Launcher rarrr :) lol

*this would introduce the "2nd" fire command... most FPS games have this already sense Quake II came out.. NC seems to lackin* This would add additional game play and a great idea i know ppl would love it. I'll talk more on it later

3. Tools, maybe a WoC INT +1 tool... WoC CST Tool that always give at least one slot

4. WoC Armor ( someone spoke about this ) i was kind of like 'ok' on the idea

5. Maybe access to a WoC store somewhat like 90 symp with Factions? mm

anyway, you guys just brain storm.. thats all it is

Addition: to get your brain going on the 2nd'ary fire method. Secondary fire on Enery weapons would release a great deal of ammo at once ( a Energy blast )... in turn using all to most the clip and causing a great deal of damage to be done to the weapon. a great cost for great power

low tech guns in FPS have a history of only doing a "melee" type hit or alt-fire method, like single shot, burst and full auto ( im up for suggestions on that one )

An introduction of a key to switch ammo types quicker

And an introduction of multi-requirments for a guns. This will make spies happy that say PE's shouldnt be able to use Slasher

DEX 113 INT 80 P-C 121 T-C 88

I mean its a High Tech pistols, i guess it'd require some amount of intelligence to use it.

In turn making some Low Tech weapons have STR reqs... like shotguns, you ever fired a shotgun? A double barrel shotgun like they have in this game. whew

so say Terminator is: DEX 87 and R-C 108

verts to DEX 87 STR 45 R-C 108

I mean its not that serious. just an idea

========================

Back to my l33t MP5 AR Grenade Launcher! :D lol yea with a nade launcher it would need a STR req... 40 maybe :)

anyway this just me bein silly. hope you all find some of this interesting

SnAkE_BE
20-03-06, 02:53
:lol: p90 ftw

btw add 2de fire melee to flashlights....... :lol:

Rage
20-03-06, 11:17
P90's are sexy. I'm going to get one if i can ever afford it as a trophy. Hang it on my wall for looks and does a mounted flashlight on a gun count? Smash a Spy in the face with your Flashlight mounted Wyatt Earp lol

but back to the story at hand.. read threw and sup with your comments.

giga191
20-03-06, 11:20
Do I need WoC to hit someone with the butt of my rifle? :p

Bugs Gunny
20-03-06, 11:22
You don't to hit someone in the but with a rifle :D

gstyle40
20-03-06, 11:40
how about n the n*ts? :p

Bugs Gunny
20-03-06, 12:00
If you have realy good aim you probably could.
Buts are easier though, as some people tend to enlarge these targeting areas by going to the viaroso seafood restaurants too much.

giga191
20-03-06, 13:00
Shouldn't need a reticle when aiming for fluffy though...

Kierz
20-03-06, 14:05
god no, secondary fire is the stupidest idea ever :p

canuma100
20-03-06, 14:25
PSI WOC 1 apu 120----- X ray Barrel

STR WOC 1 HC 100----- PsiNuke (kamikaze tank dies but he disable Every kind of PSI stuff for 1 min in the zone)

INT WOC 1 Res 200----- Scientist Cloak +100 res + 2 BPs then 1BP
INT WOC 1 Cst 200----- Power Const tool (everything that build with this tool get min 2 slots)

DEX WOC 1 Rcl 120----- Capture drone (you can capture a machanical Mob and control them like a warbot or a Y commander for 3 mins)

CON WOC 1 enr 120----- Anti HL PA. Holy lightnings make -70% Dmg

that was my crazy pool of woc items

netster
20-03-06, 14:50
i like that one .... but not all the others

elGringo
20-03-06, 15:12
PPU:
Rezz-Sanctum (duration of 1-2 secs)

Spy:
Auto Drone (similar to the PPUs SC, but a small drone)

Tank:
Barrel 'nade-launcher (a field of toxic gas, freeze or fire upon explosion)

PE/APU:
dunno

Bugs Gunny
20-03-06, 15:13
Call that barrel : "The Holy Hiroshima".

giga191
20-03-06, 17:38
Call that barrel : "The Holy Hiroshima". Hiroshima is of course the largest manufacturer of wine barrels, so nothing political there :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
20-03-06, 17:41
But off course, what else where you thinking my most esteemed colleague?

giga191
20-03-06, 17:46
The horrible incident with the insane NC player who thought he could cast barrels in city centre.

Apocalypsox
20-03-06, 17:58
how about n the n*ts? :p

Lol i shot Panthos PE in the nuts with my SH once :lol:

anyways heres my two coins in this party

Everyone thinks "Ohhh more WoC weapons horray!"

i think "Wtf wheres my WoC vehicles damnit?"

So heres my ideas (i know most have been said before)

WoC Rhino ------- Instead of a lazer its a rocket launcher
WoC Assualt Glider----- Instead of the wimpy little missle, it is an AoE missle launcher, therefore you dont need to strafe as much and risk loosing your ubar glider
WoC Trike---- same idea as the rest. but make it have a bigger gun, maybe 5 rocket bursts or just make them do a bit more damage. Tracking maybe? and make it look different than the normal heavy trike.

For your sanity and mine i wont mention my obsession. (check sig ;) )

SnAkE_BE
20-03-06, 19:36
QUOTE: canuma100

:rolleyes: ok barrel jump in it and insta gib urself :rolleyes:

STR WOC 1 HC 100----- PsiNuke (kamikaze tank dies but he disable Every kind of PSI stuff for 1 min in the zone)
:rolleyes: u what with who? :rolleyes:

INT WOC 1 Res 200----- Scientist Cloak +100 res + 2 BPs then 1BP
:rolleyes: ress is good enough like it is atm :rolleyes:

INT WOC 1 Cst 200----- Power Const tool (everything that build with this tool get min 2 slots)
:rolleyes: if u want to keep it fair then this thing would only ive 2 slots why not a tool that has better chances on better slots :rolleyes:

DEX WOC 1 Rcl 120----- Capture drone (you can capture a machanical Mob and control them like a warbot or a Y commander for 3 mins)
:rolleyes: ROFL :rolleyes:

CON WOC 1 enr 120----- Anti HL PA. Holy lightnings make -70% Dmg
:rolleyes: hmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

giga191
20-03-06, 21:15
I hope KK have the sense to ignore the some people