PDA

View Full Version : Question for GM;s about MK3 turrets

Brooklyn
20-03-06, 02:22
Yea fosters uplink a TG clan had dropped Gat MK3's. Why can they drop MK3's when they are not even available in game?

-B

Brammers
20-03-06, 03:03
Foster is under CA control.

And I've not come across Gat Mk3's in NC2. (Paying 1 mil for a BP)

Toxen
20-03-06, 03:33

There was an issue a while back where apparently a GM had spawned a couple and they got researched. Though I thought they we're milky rened long ago

Heavyporker
20-03-06, 04:50
Yeah... I know I've been out of the game too long, but when I was on, it was freaking impossible to find Gatling Turret MK3 bps!

Brooklyn
20-03-06, 07:14

Yea thats my clan that took it from TG. I have screenies but this damm thing doesnt seem to want to take it. Anyways there out there and I WANt to know where to get them from. Its not fair for one clan to have access to them and not others.

-B

Pantho
20-03-06, 07:22
[ edited ]

Bugs Gunny
20-03-06, 08:16
I had screenies of cycrow with gat mk3's in the underground in NC2.

Apocalypsox
20-03-06, 08:17
i BELEIVE, there was some MK3 turrets up north (by DoY) they killed a scout drone or two when i was running across the wastes 8|

Kame
20-03-06, 08:25
Death Row didnt put these turrets there.

Those screenies were took after the last FF OP was conquered on sunday.

Brooklyn
20-03-06, 09:27
ok now the turrets have been removed and yet still no sesponse from any GM. Thats REALLY sad. Can one GM please comment on the fact that ther eis a clan thats STILL using Gat MK3's and yet there not availableto anyone else..................

-B

Bugs Gunny
20-03-06, 10:01
You won't get a replay, there was a similar thread when they were in cycrow, they just got removed and all went quiet afterwards.

elGringo
20-03-06, 10:08
afaik the were removed from the traders with nc2 ...dunno if that was intentional or not - given the fact that all other items that got taken out were either removed completely or replaced with milkyrens, I'd say this was not intentional... Anyone who brought a turret over in his quickbelt would be able to use the turrets in nc2 - and afaik thats were the turrents come from .. not "from some dodgy GM some unknown friend of a friend told me about".

Its a trade-only item meh thinks... just like the 3rd ion drone

more fire
20-03-06, 10:41
thats bullshit this aint goin no quiet i was told by a gm that only gms can spawn them, a gm replied to my member saying "they are available in hn" thats fucking bullshit, once again ff has the upper hand of gms and they say we exploit? lol sorrt it out kk no fair having a gm help a clan its worse than cheating cause they actually get away with it

Bugs Gunny
20-03-06, 11:07
Last time they were used when clan blood was still around we had 3 people looking all over the map, including hacknet and all fsms, there is no way you'll get them without having them spawned or brought over from nc1 (if that's at all possible)

giga191
20-03-06, 11:10
The turret that was in cycrow a while ago was accidentally spawned for FF as a replacement for a bugged mk1 turret. I'm pretty sure that you can't pick up turrets once they've been placed though

Bugs Gunny
20-03-06, 11:20
Perhaps the same thing happened here?

I believe the "gm spawned wrong turret" thing. Have your appartement kitted out for public access and you'll know. Apparently it's a bitch to spawn stuff as a gm.

Dirus
20-03-06, 13:41
Yes the last set of MK3's were GM spawned, but that was only to replace the one's said GM removed. The reason the GM removed them was only due to the fact they were bugged and shooting the clan owners. They were there prior to any GM intervention.

They were removed lastnight on my order since all Turrets are currently bugged. This was after the GM who spawned them brought the issue to my attention themselves. So if the issue of how FF got one in the first place turns out to be legit, I owe them for those turrets still.

The issue of how FF got a hold of a Gat MK3 in the first place is being looked into. Yes bringing one over from NC1 is a possibility.