PDA

View Full Version : Issue

Dundie22
18-03-06, 22:07
I'm tired to death of all the problems this games payment options cause, anyway, i'm trying to use the click2play payment option, however all i can find is the paybycash option, infact it forces me to use it and my free month is gone, what should i do ?.

Note: Please tell me how to switch back to the click2play payment option.

Dundie22
18-03-06, 22:10
I'm tired to death of all the problems this games payment options cause, anyway, i'm trying to use the click2play payment option, however all i can find is the paybycash option, infact it forces me to use it and my free month is gone, what should i do ?.

Note: Please tell me how to switch back to the click2play payment option.

This is what i get when i press the "Your Account" tab.

Username: xxxxxxx

* Forum Access

This account is set to PayByCash payment.

If you want to add gametime to your account, or have to change billing options, you can place a new PayByCash order here

We did not get any payments for this account yet.

Apocalypsox
18-03-06, 22:12
To change payment options, You must email KK. Try Account@neocron.com first.

Dundie22
18-03-06, 22:13
How long does it usually take for them to change it ?, i really wish to try out the game before i head off to bed.

CMaster
18-03-06, 22:17
You are almost certainly going to have to wait until monday when somebody gets into the office and works on the tickets, I'm afraid.

Dundie22
18-03-06, 22:19
You are almost certainly going to have to wait until monday when somebody gets into the office and works on the tickets, I'm afraid.

What happend to the 24/7 support.

Nidhogg
18-03-06, 22:46
Changing payment options can only be done during business hours. Especially with a situation like that involves three separate commercial parties.

N

kane
17-10-06, 23:53
Changing payment options can only be done during business hours. Especially with a situation like that involves three separate commercial parties.

N
time to hire more?

Nidhogg
18-10-06, 00:11
Please don't bump old threads.

N