PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon epic Request

naphead
17-03-06, 18:12
Can someone confirm that you cannot get to mission 2 of the BD epic. I was doing it a couple days ago and I finished mission 1 (my rank is /41 btw), but accepting mission 2 just gave me mission 1 all over again. I relogged and still the same result. I tried accepting and cancelling. I even tried another Wise Guy, but still stuck on Mission 1. If someone has time can they please check this out for me? TY

a4nic8er
18-03-06, 03:31
I had that happen on a /20 tank recently (before patch 154/155). I just kept repeating mission1 till I had PSI capped then logged out. Next day it was fine and gave me mission2.

naphead
18-03-06, 23:02
I had that happen on a /20 tank recently (before patch 154/155). I just kept repeating mission1 till I had PSI capped then logged out. Next day it was fine and gave me mission2.

well, I don't know exactly why, but you were right. tried again this morning and it let me go ahead on to mission 2. chock it up to another NC "feature" :)

Hellmag
19-03-06, 16:02
Can someone confirm that you cannot get to mission 2 of the BD epic. I was doing it a couple days ago and I finished mission 1 (my rank is /41 btw), but accepting mission 2 just gave me mission 1 all over again. I relogged and still the same result. I tried accepting and cancelling. I even tried another Wise Guy, but still stuck on Mission 1. If someone has time can they please check this out for me? TY

I think this is because of a bug. If you have a mission running and go talk to one of the guys giving epics, they always give you the level 1 epic (unless they belong to the mission you are running right now).

This might not be a good idea to speak loudly of. As it might be a bug abuse thing. I guess it worked the day after because the original mission timed out.
I reported it while i was playing, but never heard anything happening to stop it.

SPIKE (pluto)
21-03-06, 17:08
sure you're not giving the npc the wrong answer? you cant progress past a certain point if you fork over 1k to him.