PDA

View Full Version : Ay KK, It'll Probably be dismissed, but... ^^

Rage
16-03-06, 19:43
I'm just one person so i doubt yall or anyone feel me on this :D but the Combat Quad seems a bit unbalanced... I mean its a nice lil thang... I love it... but it take pu$$y damage man. I think most of the Combat VHs actually take less damage then it... only reason for this. Two things, ones... its so hard or takes a quick minute to get. Also - u gotta kill 80/80 mobs... n not just one... about 9 or 12. So when I got it. I thought i'd b a lil tougher then that.

Point blank, its a lovely lil thang. But u dont see no one using it... you went to all that trouble coding it. It really seem like it was jus a waste of time if no one really using it and my main reason is cuz its not useful.

I couldnt even use it on one 80/80 Warbot. I think it mighta put it at 40% health and cost like 40-60k to fix. One WB not worth 40 to 60k loss :P

It can be improved alot - I'd really like more ppl to use it. its cool i love it alot. its my lil Go-Cart

Oh, also... ppl might say well jus fight weaker things wit it. but thats a waste n its self if takes u mayb 2+ hours to do tha missions n having to kill so many 80/80*** mobs lol

Anyway... jus hear me out on this JUST if u find time ^^ ty ty ty lol

Logan_storm_03
16-03-06, 20:49
Write it in english and I will be bothered to read it.

npinchot
16-03-06, 21:00
I'm just one person so i doubt yall or anyone feel me on this :D but the Combat Quad seems a bit unbalanced... I mean its a nice lil thang... I love it... but it take pu$$y damage man. I think most of the Combat VHs actually take less damage then it... only reason for this. Two things, ones... its so hard or takes a quick minute to get. Also - u gotta kill 80/80 mobs... n not just one... about 9 or 12. So when I got it. I thought i'd b a lil tougher then that.

Point blank, its a lovely lil thang. But u dont see no one using it... you went to all that trouble coding it. It really seem like it was jus a waste of time if no one really using it and my main reason is cuz its not useful.

I couldnt even use it on one 80/80 Warbot. I think it mighta put it at 40% health and cost like 40-60k to fix. One WB not worth 40 to 60k loss :P

It can be improved alot - I'd really like more ppl to use it. its cool i love it alot. its my lil Go-Cart

Oh, also... ppl might say well jus fight weaker things wit it. but thats a waste n its self if takes u mayb 2+ hours to do tha missions n having to kill so many 80/80*** mobs lol

Anyway... jus hear me out on this JUST if u find time ^^ ty ty ty lol
Rage it can't take a lot of damage but it's pretty quick. Drive around more :)

Logan dude if you didn't read it why the hell did you bother responding lol :angel:

gamefreak
16-03-06, 21:12
[X] boost combat quad

Rage
16-03-06, 22:44
Rage it can't take a lot of damage but it's pretty quick. Drive around more :)

yea it is pretty quick but u basically have to be lookin at the item to shoot at it. you could drive around more but it'd take you forever to kill stuff not to mention most mobs have "heat seakers". Blast that follows you.

Its fast but movin that quick/that much and still doing decent damage is par at best. You'd do better on foot which once again would make the combat quad useless

I'm trying to make it useful or I would like to. Which is to say it'd actually grant you a slight advantage then foot combat. I mean its a mini pocket-tank wit dual rocket launchers :lol: thats so cool. :D cute lil guy

oh, my friend jus said get a Trike but that still makes tha Combat Quad useless + Trike takes a lil bit more to drive ( respectfully ).

Once again i doubt if they do anything... look how long tha Ion Drones stay'd bug'd. And its not even bug'd... just not balanced in my eyes vs the mission to do and its usefulness in actually fighting stuff with it.

Dirus
16-03-06, 22:59
*Starts reading.. see's its an un-nerf thread.. closes* :p

Everything is in the queue to be reworked, including vehicles. :)

naimex
16-03-06, 23:32
I have to side a little with Logan.

It sounds like Rage is trying to use some sort of american ghetto slang, and deliberate spelling errors to vocalize how it's said..

but to be honest, I just laughed at it.

And as much as he should have the right to write like that, I myself don't think I could ever take his post serious, even though I am absolutely sure that he was serious about it, just because of the language-form used.

(sorry)

pabz
16-03-06, 23:34
I think it must have exactly the same HP as the mr jones quad....which is for 0/2s....

ZoVoS
17-03-06, 03:31
hes saying

the quad is crap

make it better

now was that realy hard to understand ¬_¬

Toxen
17-03-06, 04:53

Dirus allow me to introduce you to a new concept of forums

*click*

Dirus
17-03-06, 04:54
*click*

Starkes?

Paper Dragon
17-03-06, 04:55
Starkes?

BWAHAHAHAHA.

:lol:

Oh, Christ, I nearly wet myself.

:lol:

Apocalypsox
17-03-06, 05:00

You have no idea how much i love you. :D

yavimaya
17-03-06, 05:00
I have to side a little with Logan.

It sounds like Rage is trying to use some sort of american ghetto slang, and deliberate spelling errors to vocalize how it's said..

but to be honest, I just laughed at it.

And as much as he should have the right to write like that, I myself don't think I could ever take his post serious, even though I am absolutely sure that he was serious about it, just because of the language-form used.

(sorry)

Ditto.

Hail to those whom speak english properly.

Rage
17-03-06, 07:03
fine fine. ill fix it... all tha slang in tha world and I get heat

aww :rolleyes:

And yay :D i didnt know that. ayo if they fix it right I'm going to be all over the place. i love that lil quad. With the camo? Thats nice.

Blixxa
17-03-06, 07:15
Ditto.

Hail to those whom speak english properly.

:p
It is sometimes just quite hard to follow if you are non native English.
But, it is a question of time till one is getting it... :cool:
I have the same problems reading in french "slang" forums btw.
Guess its the same everywhere.

Rage
17-03-06, 07:23
for those who keep complaining

I am just one person so i doubt you gentlemen or anyone else understand me on this but the Combat Quad seems a bit unbalanced... I mean it is a nice little item... I love it... but it take pu$$y damage. I think most of the Combat Vechles actually take less damage then it... only reason for this. Two things, ones... it is so hard or takes a quick minute meaning long time, to get. Also - you have to kill 80/80 mobters... and not just one... about 9 or 12. So when I got it I thought it would be a little tougher then that.

Point blank, it is a lovely little vechile. But you dont see anyone using it... you went to all that trouble coding it. It really seems like it was just a waste of time if no one really using it and my main thought is because its not useful.

I couldnt even use it on one 80/80 Warbot. I think it might have put it at 40% health and cost like 40-60k to fix. One WB not worth 40 to 60k loss :P

It can be improved alot - I'd really like more people use it. It is enjoyable, I really love it alot. Its my lil Go-Cart

Oh, also... people might say well just fight weaker monsters with it. But that's a waste in it's self if it takes you maybe 2+ hours to do tha missions and having to kill so many 80/80*** mobters lol

Anyway... just hear me out on this JUST if u find time ^^ ty ty ty lol "ty=meaning thank you"

There you go to all you haters... hope that's "readable". Now f_ck off ( ' ')b have a nice day

giga191
17-03-06, 15:48
I purposely blew up my termi quad because it was so bad