PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Where was the NC border patrol

npinchot
14-03-06, 17:21
Last night there was a murder of an innocent tradeskiller citizen in their public apartment. A bounty was offered and AD answered the request. We terminated the red soul light character pestering the tradeskiller, rezzed his characters and retreived his items from his belts and returned them.

Why didn't the border patrol come to help out this character? In fact, the border patrol murdered this tradeskiller character about a week ago. Conspiracy? Until the NC border patrol produce some positive action I think we should assume they most likely Anti-City spies sent to infiltrate Reeza and should be terminated on sight.

Bugs Gunny
14-03-06, 17:32
I think the border patrol is just a unit of rogue armsdealers using the cover of "the lawenforcement" to conduct their shady deals.
In fact i know some of their members have bought large quantities of illegal drugs from our clan.

Besides, any lawenforcement unit that's not in CA is a farce.

VoWZaRiCK
15-03-06, 16:31
note that the Border Police badge owned by Crazy- is fake, it has Reeza in it, instead of Reza (the correct way to write it).
From my past carreer in the Neocron Intelligence Agency I still know how to spot forgery anytime.

Bugs Gunny
15-03-06, 16:47
Vowzarick, i hear you're also an expert in cons too. (2mil) Don't bother going after the perpetrator though, i know who it is and i'll teach him you don't steal from a black dragon druglord without him taking back at least twice the amount.

VoWZaRiCK
15-03-06, 17:50
I'm sorry, do you mean construction with cons? I'm now quite following you here.

edit: does this have anything to do with SiL being payed to assassinate me for no apparent reason?

Bugs Gunny
15-03-06, 17:57
Nobody said anything about an assassination, that's now how theft is dealt with.
No sir, steal from the BD and they'll take back what they want, throw the rest into the wastes, then permanently remove the runner from the genrep database and kill off anyone related to the person for 4 generations to come.

It's only fair. :D

VoWZaRiCK
15-03-06, 17:59
oh, so I'm the perpetrator you talk about, mind telling me what I've done wrong?

onero S
15-03-06, 18:26
A bounty was offered and AD answered the request. We terminated the red soul light character pestering the tradeskiller, rezzed his characters and retreived his items from his belts and returned them.

Wow, this must be the first useful thing AD has ever done

gratz

(AD still sucks btw)

sanityislost
15-03-06, 19:26
I'm sorry, do you mean construction with cons? I'm now quite following you here.

edit: does this have anything to do with SiL being payed to assassinate me for no apparent reason?

People pay me to kill other people, least i was nice about it tho :)

SiL ..:..

VoWZaRiCK
15-03-06, 19:39
I wasn't blaming you for anything either, we all have to make a living :)

cRazy-
15-03-06, 19:47
Vow I assure you I have a new badge now, correct spelling included.

I also 'murdered' that tradeskiller because he broke the law, simple as that.

There is much positive action, I have destroyed 6 vehicles for blocking potential exits incase of danger, I have also protected numerous tradeskillers and characters at MB who are allied.

Plus I have been busy with another contract kill this week, A one man Police force is a busy one.

VoWZaRiCK
15-03-06, 20:05
alright, it must have been an administrative failure then :)

Pantho
16-03-06, 02:24
a crazy one tbh

Morganth
16-03-06, 06:53
Besides, any lawenforcement unit that's not in CA is a farce.

Remember Ash Ketchum enforcing "Teh Law" around MB? Illegally parked vehicles, parking without a ticket, loitering around mutants, disturbing the natural environment of WarBots, and other associated crimes :lol:

Bugs Gunny
16-03-06, 08:20
Not to mention the drugbust on the templars appartement and killing castoff :-)

pabz
16-03-06, 16:34
i kill anyone for any price :angel:

Pantho
16-03-06, 17:24
Not to mention the drugbust on the templars appartement and killing castoff :-)

lol, When was this?

turbineS-line
16-03-06, 17:25
Please, Runners, try to remember the Law that Reeza has set forth for us all. I have undoubtable proof that the "Border Patrol," acting as a "Police unit" is a sham. If you pay attention, notice that Crazy, and anyone that is in this "Police Unit" has their Law Enforcer removed. Policing is to be done by Reeza's select few, not a group of rag-tag, biased "patrol officers" who have already broken the law by illegally removing their Law Enforcer.

The Border Patrol group as we know it is a terrorist organization. They are to be hunted for breaking Reeza's law, and forcing it's anarchy law on anyone who will accept their authority.

cRazy-
16-03-06, 19:40
Please, Runners, try to remember the Law that Reeza has set forth for us all. I have undoubtable proof that the "Border Patrol," acting as a "Police unit" is a sham. If you pay attention, notice that Crazy, and anyone that is in this "Police Unit" has their Law Enforcer removed. Policing is to be done by Reeza's select few, not a group of rag-tag, biased "patrol officers" who have already broken the law by illegally removing their Law Enforcer.

The Border Patrol group as we know it is a terrorist organization. They are to be hunted for breaking Reeza's law, and forcing it's anarchy law on anyone who will accept their authority.

This man is clearly an ignoramus, ignore him.

(OOC: This man is clearly an ignoramus, ignore him.)