PDA

View Full Version : i have no login

kalaer
14-03-06, 15:30
i have jus brought NC2 and i made a new account i put the serial number in and the other details and i pressed next and it said it was done it never asked for email or any think 2 make a user name or anythink HELP PLZ!

DER_julu
14-03-06, 15:43
visit neocrons homepage (http://www.neocron.com) and click create account on the top of the page to create an account...

kalaer
15-03-06, 01:04
i have tried tht and nothing it wont let me use the serial number from my game to make a new account

Agathon
15-03-06, 06:03
I'm having the same problem. I just got the boxed copy and when I click 'Box Version', nothing happens. I even tried 'Trail Version' for giggles and its unresponsive too. Got the same problem using IE, Firefox, and the Neocron 2 Launcher. Funny because it worked a few days ago...

Help?

Odin
15-03-06, 18:34
I'm having the same problem. I just got the boxed copy and when I click 'Box Version', nothing happens. I even tried 'Trail Version' for giggles and its unresponsive too. Got the same problem using IE, Firefox, and the Neocron 2 Launcher. Funny because it worked a few days ago...

Help?

Were aware of that. It should be fixed now. However for the OP you'll need to contact account@neocron.com

Agathon
15-03-06, 20:51
Yep, fixed last night. I would have replied right away, but i kind jumped in as fast as I could. Thanks anyway Odin.