PDA

View Full Version : gentanks

Kenpo
13-03-06, 23:57
Hi,

ive been away from the game for about 10months, used to play a tank.

has much changed, ive not reactivated my tank account yet though i suspect he is missing a few imps after i gave a number of items away.

my setup used to have moveon/herc/marine/proto resist.

is the setup the same now or is there other setups? i think i read you cant faction jump now so i guess getting the right imps is harder than it used to be.

someone also said tanks are useless atm with the way monks are.

now i played a tank all through monkocron(is it still monkocron?) and never concidered myself less of a fighter than the monks, so has anything changed since i was last here to make this the case?

thanks in advance

onero S
14-03-06, 00:03
Hi,

ive been away from the game for about 10months, used to play a tank.

has much changed, ive not reactivated my tank account yet though i suspect he is missing a few imps after i gave a number of items away.

my setup used to have moveon/herc/marine/proto resist.

is the setup the same now or is there other setups? i think i read you cant faction jump now so i guess getting the right imps is harder than it used to be.

someone also said tanks are useless atm with the way monks are.

now i played a tank all through monkocron(is it still monkocron?) and never concidered myself less of a fighter than the monks, so has anything changed since i was last here to make this the case?

thanks in advance

actualy heals just got nerfed and dirus is working to rebalance things, so things will be improving for tanks.

Other than that tanks are just kinda sucky atm because other than a pure apu, a solo tanks has a worst heal and least resistances of all classes.

Spermy
14-03-06, 00:18
Use a Speedie.

Or I will molest your face. Currently Tanks are up to fuck all because someone broke them. Fear not, once order is restored, they will be viable as they ever were. Which isn't a lot, but they're great fun.

ZoVoS
14-03-06, 06:48
use tl 10 heal n ur tank will pown =]