PDA

View Full Version : NEW bugg's with #155

Dead Bodies
12-03-06, 22:42
Here's a list of the newest and extended bugs that have occured with #154 and #155 Post anything else u come accrost so we may better the game untill they reopen testservers wich is immanate!! (got special word)

#1- Do you like your cars? = When I have zoned i hit along synch and if i dont press any buttons my car drives it'self but without me it ends up in the next or / last zone while im in the oppisate ... ( hodor tested)

#2 Is a heal supusto Damage you? = the New tl 3 heals when casted are able to runcast right out of the stores or newbies, but they also do 1-4 damage to your char as well as occasionaly heal.. (odd)

#3 Do you get crash lag? = Occasionaly with 26 ping and 80 fps ill hit lag but not any ole lag the lag pauses you dead in your tracks for minium a muintue like a runtime but the box never comes.. THE BOX NEVER COMES! ... after a shorttime u return to gameplay or your dead...

#4 Did the grim drop a tech! YES HE DID!! = This may not be bad but grims now drop propper loot techs and R-10's ..

#5 I thought we fixed the reload? = Occasionly when u hold the shoot button i will get a double or tripple reload before i can shoot again AND ive alo had it where it does a "half ass reload" were i get a reload but minus 1 - 5 shots ......

#6 Outch they never hurt this bad... = DOy tunnels, WORM tunnels espically, MC5, WOC , and grim chasers have still experianced a HIGH HIGH!!! damage ratio... Outch that hurt!

#7 WTF my symph is gone?!?! = After 1 neuteral pk i went from 100 FS to 38 FS ... and 100 SL to 0 SL Thats quite durastic dont u think!!!!!

#8 WHO KILLED ME!! i thought its supusto say? = I ben killed by players and mobs it dosent always show me who killed me its not a 100% message granted most of the time it shows...

#9 Chairs in tree's? = Still lots of chairs in trees and hollow trees even more it seems .. more places to hide? or a secret atack position made by aliens from another planet...

#10 HEALS HEALS HEALS- Is a milky wren supusto heal faster than a tl 3 heal and half as fast as a tl 10? even a medi pack heals faster than tl 3 ... If this was the way to nerf ppu's it sucked it fooked everyone else .. ppu's are fine just give everyone else a POWER BOOST lets go crazy were in the future!!

Okay i gotta go no more time for more buggs post yours!!! lets get this shit fixed :D

Hell-demon
12-03-06, 22:45
I've lommed my tank to use a tl10 heal.....oh the shame!

mdares
12-03-06, 22:59
#1- Do you like your cars? = When I have zoned i hit along synch and if i dont press any buttons my car drives it'self but without me it ends up in the next or / last zone while im in the oppisate ... ( hodor tested)

ive driven around; but this hasnt happened to me yet... (im just special that way i guess)

#2 Is a heal supusto Damage you? = the New tl 3 heals when casted are able to runcast right out of the stores or newbies, but they also do 1-4 damage to your char as well as occasionaly heal.. (odd)

i may have noticed this as well but i just thought it was lag or someting.

#3 Do you get crash lag? = Occasionaly with 26 ping and 80 fps ill hit lag but not any ole lag the lag pauses you dead in your tracks for minium a muintue like a runtime but the box never comes.. THE BOX NEVER COMES! ... after a shorttime u return to gameplay or your dead...

hasnt happened to me yet.

#4 Did the grim drop a tech! YES HE DID!! = This may not be bad but grims now drop propper loot techs and R-10's ..

part of the bug fix in last 2 patches

#5 I thought we fixed the reload? = Occasionly when u hold the shoot button i will get a double or tripple reload before i can shoot again AND ive alo had it where it does a "half ass reload" were i get a reload but minus 1 - 5 shots ......

rarely happens to me but i think its more lag than anything.

#6 Outch they never hurt this bad... = DOy tunnels, WORM tunnels espically, MC5, WOC , and grim chasers have still experianced a HIGH HIGH!!! damage ratio... Outch that hurt!

i hear this will be balanced soon (tm) as they are rebalancing ppu stuffs.

#7 WTF my symph is gone?!?! = After 1 neuteral pk i went from 100 FS to 38 FS ... and 100 SL to 0 SL Thats quite durastic dont u think!!!!!

depends on wut zone u kill them in. in wastes/op zones u dunt take hits; but ANYWHERE else u will.

#8 WHO KILLED ME!! i thought its supusto say? = I ben killed by players and mobs it dosent always show me who killed me its not a 100% message granted most of the time it shows...

dunno; havent died yet.

#9 Chairs in tree's? = Still lots of chairs in trees and hollow trees even more it seems .. more places to hide? or a secret atack position made by aliens from another planet...

leet sniper positions? ^_^

#10 HEALS HEALS HEALS- Is a milky wren supusto heal faster than a tl 3 heal and half as fast as a tl 10? even a medi pack heals faster than tl 3 ... If this was the way to nerf ppu's it sucked it fooked everyone else .. ppu's are fine just give everyone else a POWER BOOST lets go crazy were in the future!!

its been said that TL3s are going to be fixed ASAP (see link in the 155 patchnotes thread).

Dogface
12-03-06, 23:09

Perhaps they wanted you to have front-row seats for birdwatching..? Did you ever consider that?

Dirus
12-03-06, 23:55
Please use the Thread provided (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=132835)for bugs related to the latest patch.