PDA

View Full Version : Instant Death.....Thanks for nothing(NOT a leaving thread)

nasty nate
12-03-06, 18:45
Well,ive been playing this game on and off for over a year now,and i am thinking of not renewing my subscription due to the instant death that i now get when pvping. This instant death also happens on my capped ppu,all buffs up and holy heal and heal shelter.

I dont understand how going from 580 hp to 0 in a second can be justified.
I have spent about a thousand hours capping my character and this is my reward? a capped tank that dies faster than a newb,good job.

So i logged my empty slot and made a new character,only to discover that the tl 3 heal now damages my new character and if u think im joking try it!
So good luck getting new pple to play,ROFL.

WHY ARE WE BEING PUNISHED?WE HAVE BEEN LOYAL CUSTOMERS.(i feel bad for those who have been here longer than me and have put up with kk's negligence and lack of new content(nice new guns,hey isnt that the same model as another gun))Not to mention the only BIG WHITE LETTERS on the game map are regants,hmm ,which seems to have taken 2 years to make...

Notice that anyone flaming kk gets their post deleted,notice that anyone leaving gets their thread closed.

So we ask for balance and they take away.
If that isnt the lamest,cheapest easiest way out of it.......

look ive got a pretty good estimate of what kk makes a year off this game and sadly enough they should have had plenty of money to hire programmers capable of balancing this game without taking away from everyone!

I should have realized this is how they are at kk when i talked to their sister company CLICK2PAY. They just dont care what we say.as long as you keep sending them their money.IF you stop sending them money (as in a leaving thread) we have all seen how they treat us.

So go ahead and delete my post(you will have made the decision to leave for me) as it seems the only way you can keep people from leaving is to not let those that are leaving voice their opinion........

so in conclusion,i am considering not doing business with the company kk anymore, due to the fact that i wouldnt give this much leeway to anyone im doing business with, in fact i bet you the reader wouldnt either......when is kk gonna start earning their money instead of using as little time money and effort as possible to keep you paying them. i am sorry but i cant help feel like ive been swindled when i cap a char and die intantly at a critical moment... :wtf:

on a side note,"ceres has been closed due to the drop rate or sumthin"
"blah blah blah,to prevent a total item wipe" I mean seriously,they at kk are willing to erase everything everyones done for the past couple weeks because someone who actually got enough XP to get WOC actually gets a disk,I mean seriously, really sit back and think about that one,What assholes we must be for playing their game and paying them all this time.........

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE

for:MARTIN S.

(nasty nate, 0-trauma,Piney,Trauma)

Toxen
12-03-06, 19:47
Oh please reel in your tantrum, KK is by far not the worst MMO company out there, issues require time to work out and kk is now listening.

eprodigy
12-03-06, 20:11
wow.. theres so many bigger issues that would make me leave. if you're playing a PPU you deserve to insta-die anyway

nasty nate
12-03-06, 20:17
hehehe, maybe i am totally wrong, im sorry,maybe i should just crawl in a hole and die.....

then again a little constructive criticizm shouldnt hurt your feelings now should it?

Paper Dragon
12-03-06, 20:27
then again a little constructive criticizm shouldnt hurt your feelings now should it?

Yeah, it just's deconstructive ranting that w-....oh. Wait.

nasty nate
12-03-06, 22:18
if you're playing a PPU you deserve to insta-die anyway

my ppu is led, i help noobs level all day for your info, im not the guy who dies in a tank vs tank fight and comes back with his ppu........im not the guy who zergs your enemies before u fight them, in fact i have never had anyone ppu for me when pvping

yes i know im ranting

ZoVoS
12-03-06, 22:24
leaving thread closed

N

OMG freaky... i think i just channeled nids spirit for a second... ARGH I NEED A MONK HES IN MY HEAD

(EDIT) just for clarity... what instant killed ur tank.... theres not much in this game that can instant kill my capped tank... maby u just erm... suck... maby the doy lvl 3 bugged bot or a base commander zerg but like...

what killed u in 1 hit?

eprodigy
13-03-06, 02:34
my ppu is led, i help noobs level all day for your info, im not the guy who dies in a tank vs tank fight and comes back with his ppu........im not the guy who zergs your enemies before u fight them, in fact i have never had anyone ppu for me when pvping

yes i know im ranting

personally i dont think thats good either.. they'll get spoiled and bored and quit

Lodar
13-03-06, 02:53
It may not be a leaving thread, but it certainly looks like a rant thread to me.

Closed.