PDA

View Full Version : holy heal time increase

ZoVoS
12-03-06, 01:14
with the current nurf on holy heal (which im happy about might i add) i would like to see a time increase on the length of the module

casting a holy heal should last longer. alowing 1 ppu to suport more people and alowing less ppu's to be used in a fight. as the heals are now easyer to out damage.

both benefiting the ppu and the people hes supporting. but not making them invincable...

harder to nib heal. but if u have 2+ people u shoudlnt need to nib heal anymore if ur aim is better than the ppus dodging skills.

this should only affect holy heal as it increases the ability of a pure ppu to suport multiple team mates

eprodigy
12-03-06, 01:33
no.. the heal is still not nearly nerfed enough

ZoVoS
12-03-06, 01:48
i think it is... good ppus are hard to kill bad ppus drop like flys

not just anybody can log on apu ppu team n waste a army... a good skilled runner can easily wipe out a unskilled runner now. nurfing it to much is tantamount to removing ppus n i dont agree with that

-=edit=-

also incase anybodys reading *COUGH* dirius *COUGH* could we get medikits and food heal rates to be based on con values... or atleast class based

i would say con values but that hinders people leveling

Dribble Joy
12-03-06, 04:17
Cast time (unless you REALLY increase it) is kinda irrelevant, the healing will still heal and as it's still a single click and wait.

onero S
12-03-06, 04:38
no it matters, atm there is a fairly low cap on how many people can have heals on them at once with a ppu, even with them standing in a line the number is fairly low, increasing this would mean less ppus needed.

Rage
12-03-06, 05:02
i like tha idea.. i read everyones comment and like... yea it would... cuz u know they heal gone last awhile so u can focus on other things which you're also useful for. Damage Boost, Shelter, Deflect, Combat Boost and Haz... so if u know they'll b healing for awhile u can do some of those things inplace of jus healing over and over and over lol like our ppu had to do n doy tunnle. he was so sad lol

Zephar123
12-03-06, 05:57
i like the idea alot as well.

Koshinn
12-03-06, 10:33
You could go one step further and make all PPU spells cost 50% more mana. Notice that APUs carry like 30 boosters and 4 on their belt and PPUs carry like 4 boosters... all in their inventory?

CHA0S
12-03-06, 10:52
Why not possibly make just the ppu use casting heals only all others can use med kits which can be changed in strength, but then the castng heals will have to be slightly stronger as this will surely make the ppu a true support char. making it the number one target, ofc the group heal will be stronger than meds but not as much as blessed or a TL10 heal perhaps
Maybe the support spells should be ppu only and other char types have belts to "fit" the char and with charges of some kind to make the belt a "shelter" "deflector" and/or both with it having penalties of some kind with use.
Flame away, but hopefully you all be constructive about the above.

Regards,

C.

Pantho
12-03-06, 12:54
50% mana increase, [ edited ],

My ppu has psi pool of 380 - (only 94 base psi tho), and he chomps through them like hell, maybe not as much as a apu but still, i can only just fully buff me and a apu before chomping one, and then spells like para, True sight, group heal, some of those already take utpo around 300 mana to cast,

pabz
12-03-06, 12:55
You could go one step further and make all PPU spells cost 50% more mana. Notice that APUs carry like 30 boosters and 4 on their belt and PPUs carry like 4 boosters... all in their inventory?

i carry 2 :angel:

ZoVoS
12-03-06, 22:17
Cast time (unless you REALLY increase it) is kinda irrelevant, the healing will still heal and as it's still a single click and wait.

ARGH

NONONONONO

you miss the point

heal over a 15-60 second period... depending on what is considered fair... not faster casting the actual module