PDA

View Full Version : [OT] DJ acosts various webcomic artists

Dribble Joy
11-03-06, 21:24
So today was the UK Mini and Web Comic Thing (http://www.ukwebcomixthing.co.uk/), down in London.

Various (www.little-gamers.com) people (www.weebl.jolt.co.uk), so after pulling an allnighter after drinking way too much tea, and armed with a wolly hat and probably terrible breath, I bimbled off to catch the half one from West Drayton to get the tube to Mile End.

Half the tube lines on the top of the Circle line area were closed, so I spent the next 50 mins fucking aboot on the Central line and stuff.

Then realised when I finally got to Mile End that I had no idea where I was or where the place was. I remembered a vague map on the site, but had little idea, so I walked off.

Finally found Queen Mary's Uni and eventually the place.
Located Mr Masden, Weebl, skoo, moog and some bloke who writes for weebl sometimes.
Aquired some buttons, They are nice, and mine. You can't see them, buggar off.

Realised I had no cash, none of the lads knew where I could find a hole in the wall, so I asked the people on the door, they kinda pointed in a somewhat helpfull manner, though I imagined I would be walking for fucking miles.

My selection of attire wasn't helpful, my t-shirt has a seam right across my nips, a feature of many items of clothing that I am sure are there simply to rile you deeply.

Nipple rubbing aside, I acosted two old grannies, who mumbled summat about one near the Co-Op.
Poor dears must have been shit scared, bloke fomr a foreign land in an ankle length coat, wolly hat, dirty old roll-up in his gob and asking for the nearest cash machine, probably so he can mug the next sod who tries to use it.

Anyway, found said machine, and extracted 30 pounds sterling. Lit up another ******, and bibmled back.

Aquired a book and shirt from Mr Masden, a set of buttons (MORE BUTTONS!!!) from weebl and a shirt too. I also got stickers from weebl too.

I then kinda started to hang about their tables (which were side by side) and talked bollocks with them for about an hour an a half and then bought more buttons. Felling like a groupie/ sad lemon I wnadered off to look at other things but ended back at the tables again. My bag was now heavy with new shiney things and it's smelled of new and shiney, which I sniffed with pleasure, as did weebl.

Said goodbye and appologised for my behiviour and smell, then left.
Foolishly aquired Burger King on the way home, which cost five pounds sterling and twenty nine pence.

cRazy-
11-03-06, 21:36
good story.

I did an all nighter too working in the office, got home at 12midday, fell asleep, woke up at 5pm, watched Television until 7pm. Then I took my trusty beer hat hung on my wall, slotted two cans of Lager into the said hat, and im wearing it as we speak with the tube in my mouth.

That is my day.