PDA

View Full Version : Just A Basic Thought

Rage
11-03-06, 02:59
Hacknet or Hacker really dont have PPUs... escept each other. When you died you had to walk all the way back to were you wore ....well to the point, why they dont have a raise tool in hacknet like a TL50 or TL100 Data Recover Software v2.0 or something that basically raises a person. And its so there... im shocked i even thought to think of it but a few ppl was lke yea... why dont they have it. it make sense and it leaves u like "well yea"

and if implants dont even exsist n that world ? why do they fall out =|

Cor
11-03-06, 03:51
Interesting thought

Apocalypsox
11-03-06, 04:47
Herm....i like the implant point...oh and the SI you get from "Dieing" in hacknet...

pabz
11-03-06, 20:55
It's like the matrix, so shuttup ! :(

nobby
11-03-06, 21:43
It's NOTHING like the Matrix At ALL !

nabbl
11-03-06, 22:11
/signed :)

pabz
11-03-06, 22:30
no FU i'm neo !!!!111

Logan_storm_03
11-03-06, 23:09
Herm....i like the implant point...oh and the SI you get from "Dieing" in hacknet...

The mental backlash from a sudden connection loss?

nobby
12-03-06, 00:13
The mental backlash from a sudden connection loss?

If so...then It can't be TOO strong...

maybe 10%

Logan_storm_03
12-03-06, 00:58
Hey in the book neuromancer when they piss around in the hacknet in the book, when you die, your head explodes, I think we got it lightly :p

Rage
12-03-06, 04:55
some of yall jus dumb :lol: ... :D i like some of them thoughts.but tha TL65 Data Recovery Software v2.0 sound straight

Heavyporker
12-03-06, 19:56
Oh, no, no, not TL 65.

Don't get me wrong, I *like* that you could salvage a data operation that's going up the shit creek without paddles. Just don't make it TL 65.

Make it so that only really specialized hackers have any hope of doing a data recovery. Make it like, TL 125.

Or, keep it Tl 65, but make the software one-time use only. Perhaps *download* the person you want to keep alive into a TL 100 datacube (only thing with enough capacity), then if that person dies, you use the software to re-initalize the stored data in that datacube.

Or not. "Tl 100 Datadisc. Contents: 1 copy of Neuromancer. Size 1kb."

Tee hee hee.

Apocalypsox
12-03-06, 20:30
Lol i can see it now...

"Selling HeavyPorkers soul! its on a tl100 datacube! 2 mill!!!"

anyways

Why should your implants fall out? fucking "Mental FLash" or whatever shouldnt blow a Implant out of ur SKULL that is locked onto your BRAIN :eek:

Heavyporker
12-03-06, 20:43
Very truem but KK copped out by making all deaths, regardless of where they happen, the same: player gets killed, pop out implants, mess up his inventory, *then* dump him out of GR.

I think it'd be too much work for KK to code a different death for hackers in HackNet.

Rage
13-03-06, 05:52
no TL100 would be tha highest it could go unless they make Implants for Hacknet. Im not talking about... actually im not sure what you were talking about :P

Im just talking about raise or "rezz" software for hacknet. I mean mayb tha person might b in a slight SI or something but they doesnt apply to PPUs raise.should it b a diff ?

I dont know... its alot detail u can add .hacknet relatively new so its open for ideas. yall can tell that already. mayb a hovertech like bike n hacknet. by time they get done they may have a whole new city 8|