PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Clothing

turbineS-line
11-03-06, 00:54
Alright, I need neocron clothing.

I want a Biotech shirt, like now.

No cafepress stuff either, I wants some high quality swag.

Hey Dirus, is there any chance I can actually make a shirt off of cafepress or even by my own means? Can I use the biotech logo and put it on a shirt? I wouldn't sell it, I'd just pass them out for free to my clan members. :)

Put a nice big "ArsenalCorporation" across the shoulders on the back, and put the proud Biotech logo on the front. I just seriously want some Neocron clothing. :( I WANT TO SHOW NEOCRON PRIDE IRL.

Logan_storm_03
11-03-06, 01:02
/signed.

Try making up your own photoshoped designs and try google for some good custom cloth making sites, I cant remember the site, but I remember a good one which i used to make clan t-shirts.

turbineS-line
11-03-06, 01:06
Hell, I'm a photoshop expert. I can whip up some dangerous vector graphics.

Logan_storm_03
11-03-06, 01:13
wanna earn a quick $5 via paypal? whip me up a snaz TS faction t-shirt :p

suler
11-03-06, 01:17
Haven't you guys ever heard of iron on print kits?

Logan_storm_03
11-03-06, 01:22
yes and how sucky they are.

I dont want a one-wash-wonder.

unreal
11-03-06, 05:34
T-shirt with "I play bug-o-cron and I still live. Fuck me sideways." on it. O_o

Dirus
11-03-06, 05:48
If you have an inkjet printer.. you could always get the Iron on Transfers for them.. That would allow you to make any T-shirt you want with any logo you want.

suler
11-03-06, 10:38
If you have an inkjet printer.. you could always get the Iron on Transfers for them.. That would allow you to make any T-shirt you want with any logo you want.

You totally jacked my idea.

-FN-
11-03-06, 11:32
Would using a faction logo on a cafepress T-shirt be some sort of copyright infringement BS? Or are we allowed to make the cool shirts we want... I wonder...

CMaster
11-03-06, 14:11
Both my Uni and a t least 2 shops in town will print logos to TShirts and other items of clothing for you - just head down to them with the data on a USB key or CDR. Technically I imagine its copyright infringement, but I imagine KK would be ahppy for the advertising.