PDA

View Full Version : Fatal runtime error

calous
10-03-06, 21:25
Since downloading the latest patch #155 I have been unable to get into the game.

I get to the log-in page followed by the server select, when i click on terra i get a message pop-up saying fatal runtime error. I have tried to click on resume but just get a black screen and get stuck in synap.

I disabled my firewall with the same results and have run an integrity check which was fine, anyone have any suggestions for me to get into the game?

EDIT: I have just tried again and it seems as though it is only the English servers i am having problems with, I can reach the char select screen ok on the German servers. Are the english ones down?

Tratos
10-03-06, 21:43
All servers are up - run a file check.

calous
10-03-06, 21:51
Just done another file check and everything appears fine.

Still cant get into the English servers though, same fatal runtime error comes up at the same place.

11-03-06, 00:26

Hi everyone,

since this afternoon, I experience the same problem. However - as a German player - I can't enter ANY server, neither English nor German ones.

Did the file check as well - no effect.

Detailed description:

Start the Launcher > click on: Start Neocron > Launcher starts Game, Log-in Screen appears > Log-in successful by using my ID and my password, screen appears, where you choose the server > ....

... > a) click on server "Mars" (server I play on and my char is created and leveled up) > game crashes by displaying "fatal runtime error", launcher end everything exits.

... > b) click on server "Neptune" (server I don't have chars on) > Char-Creation Screen appears > I choose "assassin" and a name and click NEXT-Button > game crashes as described in a).

Anything I can do to solve problem ?

Where do I need to direct my messages to, in order to get help in that issue ?

Thanks in advance,

a troubled NCler

Zephar123
11-03-06, 02:13
was fine for first 8 hours today, but now I am having same issue except with saturn

11-03-06, 12:17

Hi everyone,

well, in my case the problem obviously was solved .... by someone ... or ... something ... anyway, I can again log in on servers now and the game runs fine.

Thanks

Skusty
11-03-06, 13:05
I got the same problem, so support told me to reinstall game so now iam downloading every model thrue the launcher. :mad:

calous
11-03-06, 19:52
Just managed to log in with no problems now.