PDA

View Full Version : WOC gun mods

ZoVoS
10-03-06, 20:12
instalable on any class of weapon. each have there own woc mods

ammo expanders (all depends on the weapon)
damage increaser (again all depends on weapon)
Freq increase (ditto)
Range increase (ditto)
handeling increase (ditto)

these mods increase a weapons over its maximum stats by a certain amount depending on the weapon it is placed in

on a 5 slot weapon you CAN chose to use 5 different WOC mods. or 4 mods with 1 ammo mod... HOWEVER

each mod adds a woc requierment to the gun

eg

a CS with a "ammo increase" "damage increase" "freq increase". xray mod, and ultima would requier WOC 3 in strength to use

these should only be useable on drop weapons. no epics and non drops

the incrase over maximum isnt huge its only suposed to be a slight bonus...

the woc mods should be hard to obtain n few if anybody would use over 2.

EDIT -=- this paragraph made no sence so ill rewrite

having a gun at 120 in all stats inst a nesesity for pvp... its an advantage... 2 reasons one because ur andrenalin starts pumping OMG NOO I DONT WANA LOSE IT, and u can ofload about 1-3 points n place it else where because the easyness of capping ur weapon... well these mods are suposed to do the same. they wont create a player who is totaly invincable just one with a minor advantage

sooo watcha think?

*edit* it would add the collecters slant on the game... the perfect 5 slot gun with 5 woc mods

Skusty
10-03-06, 20:33
I'd like to see a drumclip for ex Pain Easer or Firstlove.

Bugs Gunny
10-03-06, 21:14
A tommy gun should be a woc rifle, and for HC weapons a WWII bazooka.

turbineS-line
11-03-06, 00:22
A tommy gun should be a woc rifle, and for HC weapons a WWII bazooka.

Yet another AoE weapon for Heavy? I think not. Needs to be something serious, not some stupid AoE thing. Make a Cursed-Cursed Soul.

Or "Double Cursed soul."

How about "Spiritually Cursed Soul."

Dribble Joy
11-03-06, 00:39
Clip isze needs to be freq dependant, so the relaod time + firing time is the same (or dmg is increased on high freq weapons to get the right dmg/time).

As to the thread ideas... eh, I think you lot know where I stand.

turbineS-line
11-03-06, 00:48
The WOC54 or whatever for the higher mods is a bit extreme. Remember, we need end-game content, but remember how difficult it is to get to even WOC1.

I think we need more end-game content, but I think the active "idea community" is going on the wrong direction. WOC shouldn't be the only end-game thing, there should be other reasons to level a char up. There should be other end-game ideas floating around.

For instance, screw WoC. Once you've done everything besides WOC, we need something else to do. Not do missions for the WOC weapons, but rather something more mid-term, and not so long term as attaining WOC.

Once you're a high enough level, you should be permitted to do a number of things, like before you get WOC, a hacker could "buy" a tool that lets him genrep to any GR without SI and ignoring who owns the op. This isn't an actual statement saying "THIS IS WHAT I WANT DONE," but rather "A general line of end-game content I'd like to see come into play."

We really need more patches, more epic adventures for other stuff, and generally more places to explore. We need more leveling areas as well.

As long as the content keeps being put into the game, we wouldn't care so much as what to do with WOC and such.

ZoVoS
11-03-06, 02:07
Clip isze needs to be freq dependant, so the relaod time + firing time is the same (or dmg is increased on high freq weapons to get the right dmg/time).

As to the thread ideas... eh, I think you lot know where I stand.

omg u git :P

i was all ready for u to post n i was gona say... now now dj did u realy need to make that post... we all know u think woc shoudlnt be a pvp requerment

=] and then u basicaly said it ur self.... >_<

=] but ye i dont think they should be a pvp requiermen either, and i also agree all bonuses shoudlnt be the same on all guns it should be taken into carefull consideration... eg a 40 clip cs would be totaly different to a double clip speed gat...

and @ turbineS-line

u only get a woc requerment on it if u put the mod in. u can use only one mod. or 2 mods if u have realy powere lvled ur character and get the benefit.