PDA

View Full Version : Patch #154 Bugs - Updated

Odin
09-03-06, 18:18
Please keep the chit chat out. Report the bug in detail that is strictly new since the implementation of 154. If someone has already posted the bug you can quote that section and leave the word "confirmed".

edit 1: We are aware stealth is not working at this time.

edit 2: A hotfix is scheduled for Friday to fix Stealth and some other issues.

|R@zor|
09-03-06, 18:20
Stealth seems to be not working, you get the blue blur but stay visible and can equip weapons.

Edit: ahh missed that last bit.

Dribble Joy
09-03-06, 18:22
No stealth stack and can still draw weapons.

I assumed from the patch notes that 'NPCs' would get dmg boosts, however it seems all mobs have, I just got nailed by a percy in seconds.

Tratos
09-03-06, 18:50
Reloading weapons doesnt work at all. Attempting to use the reload button or using the entire clip doesnt reload the weapon, the animation plays but ammo isnt restored. However clicking and dragging to reload works.

Syncronising times have doubled their usual length (aprox 10 seconds now) and during the main movement from one zone to another everything stops for about 3 seconds, even sound stops playing which it previously didnt for me.

Stealth seems to be not working, you get the blue blur but stay visible and can equip weapons.
Confirmed.

|R@zor|
09-03-06, 18:57
Reloading weapons doesnt work at all. Attempting to use the reload button or using the entire clip doesnt reload the weapon, the animation plays but ammo isnt restored. However clicking and dragging to reload works.

Confirmed.

It seems to work ok for a while, but after a few reloads it stops working and dragging clips to the weapon is the only way to reload.

Dribble Joy
09-03-06, 18:59
No problems reloading for me.

Tratos
09-03-06, 19:05
Ok, my weapon reload problems have ceased i can now reload all of my guns with dragging, pressing reload or using the whole clip.

Odd O_o

Dirus
09-03-06, 19:06
With the reload issue, do you guys have more then just one type of ammo for that weapon in your inventory?

Tratos
09-03-06, 19:07
With the reload issue, do you guys have more then just one type of ammo for that weapon in your inventory?
I didn't. My CS was the only weapon effected which is now working, i gogu'd my CS to test another weapon and on returning my CS to my quickbelt it works again.

CS is raidioactive, i only had radioactive ammo in my inventory. - If it helps.

Satty
09-03-06, 19:13
Grim Chaser Loot changed, but not fixed:

Rank 56/65 Char:

ReaperSpider, Terrormauler, Raptor, Grim Persecutor/Chaser drop only one Part from Armorpart 4,5,6,7 or 2-field RecycleLoot.

Seraphin[69]
09-03-06, 19:16
I have the same problems with weapons.

I could add :

- Exploit rez (silent rez) is still doable
- HackNet mobs are not damagable (the ones in travels for sure)
- Turrets in outpost can't be damaged
- SoulCluster got nerfed WAY too much (8 damage on a tank every 4 hits)
- Mobs got boosted WAY too much (I wonder what 5 127/127 ceres mobs or MC5 commander now do to tanks/ppu)
- When you prime in UG, primes sometimes vanish when you zone up (and can either reprime again or can't, it depends)

When is the next patch ? It's nearly unplayable atm

Torch@Jupiter
09-03-06, 19:19
Look at the pictures below

edit:

Reboot and work. Strange, Graphic Card isnt Overclocked and working correctly... thanks Argent

[Pictures deleted]

Torq
09-03-06, 19:19
']It's nearly unplayable atm

I can't agree. It IS unplayable.

Btw the tl 10 heal is boosted way too much. You can outheal 2 Copbots as PE with a tl 10 heal.....

Tratos
09-03-06, 19:24
Another Reload Comment: Reloading worked on my tank, so i went to my spy which now cannot reload weapons without dragging the ammo.

However, zoning seems to fix my reloading problems.

Jaeon
09-03-06, 19:27
- Warbot loots are broken as well.
- Entered a DOY tunnel and got killed in 1 shot, used to last at least 3.
- Stealth bug confirmed.
- Reload schenanigans confirmed.
- Synchronizing taking loads of time.
- Mob damage registration still failing 6/10 times.

Argent
09-03-06, 19:32
Look at the pictures below

That happens when your graphics card isn't working properly. Ie. when it's overclocked and running at too high clocks or it runs at too high temperature.

Do a full reboot and make sure the fan is running ok on the card. While you're at it, make sure the heat sink on the card isn't coated with 1cm layer of dust.

mehirc
09-03-06, 19:33
Search filter is ON by default, should find all by default in my opinion.

|R@zor|
09-03-06, 19:38
@Dirus: No i've only been using one ammo type for my Libb (Phosphor) and funnily enough after a while reload starting working again like Tratos, i have'nt checked my other Pistols yet, but my rifle spy is uneffected by the reload issue as is my HC tank.

Quakes
09-03-06, 19:49
The reload issue seems to be zone-dependant. In J01 I can't reload normally, but in J02 I can reload. In the TH core dungeons I could also reload.

Slynis
09-03-06, 20:00
When usin drugs and buffing ur prims :
ur drugs and prims drop but ur not able to use new drugs or give urself new prims, need to relogg to be able to do so.

and i just died in 1 shot from a grim chaser, 150 fire resist on a sheltered spy.

heal is upped holy heal ticks from 45-50 sometimes,

and as alot of others said. its unplayable. just lost all my desire to play

RogerRamjet
09-03-06, 20:03
[ edited ]

Tratos
09-03-06, 20:03
Frank Ferguson is in both his pre and post patch locations.

braydagner
09-03-06, 20:06
Doy Level 3 Mob killed my full-buffed ppu with 129 hlt left in one shot, killed fullt buffed and healed apu in 1 shot (359 hlt)

npinchot
09-03-06, 20:23
Doy Level 3 Mob killed my full-buffed ppu with 129 hlt left in one shot, killed fullt buffed and healed apu in 1 shot (359 hlt)
Which mob was it? There is a mob in doy tunnels some people refer to as "the humper" that killed people in 1 shot before this patch. If this is the mob and you're takin more than 1 hit you should consider yourself lucky :)

Zheo
09-03-06, 20:24
I didn't. My CS was the only weapon effected which is now working, i gogu'd my CS to test another weapon and on returning my CS to my quickbelt it works again.

CS is raidioactive, i only had radioactive ammo in my inventory. - If it helps.

That issue is a long standing issue, trying zoning when it happens next :D

Finl
09-03-06, 20:31
re-drugging requires a relog to work. -confirmed
re-primms requires a relog to work. -confirmed

Shelter/deflector doesn't work if failed a casting moments earlier

Collen
09-03-06, 20:43
confirm, dont work for me aswell :(

cRazy-
09-03-06, 20:51
They boosted mob damage but they also boosted heals, I can outheal 2 copbots with a tl10 heal easy now, possibly even 3 copbots at a push.

Antares
09-03-06, 20:54
I just tried to get my SL up with missions. No gain at all. Okay the City Mercs are nothing for beginners, but this is a little too hard at all ;)

CoDi
09-03-06, 21:02
Stealth and long zoning times are fixed so far. Still working on the other issues.

Brammers
09-03-06, 21:52
Tech Angels Ion Mk2 drone – doesn’t fire
Hew Ion Mk2 drone – doesn’t fire
Tech Angels Ion Mk1 drone – doesn’t fire
Hew Ion Mk1 drone – doesn’t fire

These are bugs from 153

Nidhogg
09-03-06, 21:56
Please, if you're not reporting a new bug, confirming a previously reported bug, or helping with a direct question, don't post on this thread.

N

pabz
09-03-06, 22:06
[ edited ]

Dogface
09-03-06, 22:07
None of my guns reload on any of my characters.

As Crazy- said, we can outheal two copbots/Screaming Horse with a TL10 heal.

Mobs are rather strong now :eek:

Nid, with this new kill message, how does it work? Does it tell you who got the killing blow, who did the most damage or everyone that did damage to you?
Oh and before someone asks, no I'm not testing it :p

-FN-
09-03-06, 22:08
Aggressor, Aggressor Captain, Enlightened Acolyte, Enlightend Preacher (might be more low level mobs, but this is all I tested)

Their loot as of 12 hours ago was lots of junk, maybe a bone here or there, maybe some juice. The above mobs now drop either 1 x Bloody Skin or 1 x Tuft of Hair.

Also, I can stand in the middle of several aggressors and take little to no damage on a 10/10 tank with no resists, no armor, and no buffs. Pre-patch (i.e. last night) I got pwned by 2 Aggies. EXACT same char can now run through the entire aggie cellar and lose barely any HP. The lowest I got was what you see in the screenshots.

It's almost as if my 10/10 Tank character is really capped... because he's getting the loot that a high-level player would get and taking little to no damage.

I swear, the back-end for the loot system will be forever fucked in Neocron. Fix the Grim Persy, break the Grim Chaser. Fix the Grim Chaser, break the Aggressors :lol:

PepsiPlayer
09-03-06, 22:11
Stealth and long zoning times are fixed so far. Still working on the other issues.

I still get v long synchs and no stealth.

Nidhogg
09-03-06, 22:12
He means in the hot fix he's working on for tomorrow.

N

-FN-
09-03-06, 22:14
He means they are fixed in the hotfix they are presenting tomorrow, NOT on the current retail server.

--Edit--
Damn you Nidhogg and your stealth posts.

PepsiPlayer
09-03-06, 22:14
Ahh my bad, only just saw about the hotfix

a4nic8er
09-03-06, 22:24
Confirmed: Mobs are bugged (crappy drops & they a lot more damage). i.e. Warbot damage to player has doubled and the junk you get wont recycle as much ammo as you use killing them.

Confirmed: Ammo reloading is bugged, doesn't happen in some zones - you have to drag-n-drop. (Tested with only 1 type of ammo in inventory)

Shelter is bugged (my spy has to cast his deflector first or it removes the shelter and then I have to cast shelter 3x to get it to stick).

My pistol spy can almost outheal a single copbot (needs medkits for 2 of them). Heal per tick has almost doubled for all heals!?

Zoning takes forever. (This seems to be an improvement though, did a few tests and it looks like you may no longer appear to others while you are still in sync on your screen).

Fatals are more frequent (again)! A 1.9MB patch shouldn't necessitate a defrag should it?

Heard of hack tools disappearing (unconfirmed).

Sammson
09-03-06, 22:48
Missions seemingly of any level (research normal to very hard tested) give +5 faction sympathy.

Dirus
09-03-06, 22:50
Btw the tl 10 heal is boosted way too much. You can outheal 2 Copbots as PE with a tl 10 heal.....

I'll nerf it further then, since all heal spells were nerfed, but the bug relating to healing done varying depending on the amount of hitboxes damaged was fixed, Heals should now do a more "constant" rate. 25% reduction just isnt enough in the TL10's case.

netster
09-03-06, 22:51
-TG Research missions (missing first npc) not fixed (since ages)
-Research missions dont give SL anymore, but huge Symp

Tratos
09-03-06, 22:55
-Research missions dont give SL anymore, but huge SympBrammers was telling me on vent that construction missions were doing the same.

Bugs Gunny
09-03-06, 22:56
I'll nerf it further then, since all heal spells were nerfed, but the bug relating to healing done varying depending on the amount of hitboxes damaged was fixed, Heals should now do a more "constant" rate. 25% reduction just isnt enough in the TL10's case.

tl10 heal does 12 per tick now with a black headbox.

I'll be in SWG, since you don't seem to test anything before you patch.

Zheo
09-03-06, 23:01
Warbots no longer drop rares or anything of value i've been told, can anyone confirm if so hot fix it pls! And those things i mention in this thread would be a bonus too :D

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1960295#post1960295 though their not bugs to do with this patch they are bloody annoying!

Brammers
09-03-06, 23:03
Hacknet 0.3 Defense Software - It sometimes takes several attempts to re-cast. You see the ammination, and hear the sounds. But the icon doesn't appear.

Seraphin[69]
10-03-06, 00:02
Not talking about the lag we have between players (with decent ping and bandwidth in ALT+F).

They nerfed a lot of things actually : heal, reload, even psi spells (primes & sd sometimes don't stick or just disappear). Now with the mob boost you can't go MC5, DoY Tunnels or ceres lab. A grim chaser that actually did around 80 damage to my tank now do 170 (which is insane) in 1 shot.

And I wonder why, if the rumors are trues, you need 120 HACK to use the ion shotgun. Wanna prevent the PEs to use it ?

Dirus
10-03-06, 00:08
So this is how ballancing will be done, put finger in air, let it land on the keypad, type a number and then patch to see effects?

Dirus i thought you would actualy test things first.

No.. test results ended up being skewed by a minor difference between the TS and Retail. It was something I've known about for a while, but I guess due to working out other values relating to changes that have yet to be made I overlooked the issue and as a result the current Heal spell situation is entirely my fault. I apologise for this.

Zheo
10-03-06, 00:12
No.. test results ended up being skewed by a minor difference between the TS and Retail. It was something I've known about for a while, but I guess due to working out other values relating to changes that have yet to be made I overlooked the issue and as a result the current Heal spell situation is entirely my fault. I apologise for this.

We all make mistakes thats why pencils have rubbers on the end to change things. Perhaps you might concider doing something about the CM sl issue? Seriously it's not funning being attacked in MB entrance and thinking, is it worth the -36 sl i'll get for killing this guy? (obviously he can kill reds to get his sl back to 100 quite quickly specially if he sits in somewhere like point red or ind A killing a 0/2.

mdares
10-03-06, 01:29
one more bug incase someone forgot.
earlier someone talkd about bugged WB loot as they dunt drop rares anymore. but right now ALL the mob loot are borked... as in aggies, launchers, etc. all drop 1 piece junk even from a <<</10 to <<</20.

Odin
10-03-06, 01:33
Not going to say it again. This is for reporting bugs. Keep the discussion in the discussion thread.

Bullt
10-03-06, 01:39
I tested my tl3 heal just before the patch, healed myself 100 points (tested several times, with lots & little health).

Now I heal myself 70 points. (capped tank, with 454% on dmg & 34 on shot freq /min for this spell.) So, I’m guessing tl3 heals did actually got nerfed the way they where intended to.

Someone else also said he had noticed the same for this spell. Someone test & confirm this out also pls...

mehirc
10-03-06, 01:47
The mods in the phoenix-database are the same as in the shops, intended?

The access to the DB works with codebreaker-6 and codebreaker-7.

Jezebel
10-03-06, 01:48
- while high level mobs do more damage (wb), aggressors and such ones do almost no damage at all

- zoning or using genrep sometime result in loosing some resist/shield (it seems to me you loose the first spell on stack)

- i experienced problems casting basic resist booster (3), it was just ended and i had to try and cast it 3 or 4 times before it apply

-FN-
10-03-06, 02:10
Heal, Poison, Fire, etc still gets nullified on zone, regardless of visual effects.

I would've hoped with all the heal re-works that this bug would've been fixed :(

-FN-
10-03-06, 02:47
On a Combat Rank 15 character - I killed all the mobs repeatedly in the Mainsewer Sectors (All diseased rats, All types of mutants), all the mobs in the Simmons/Point Red Zones (All types of spiders, small, fierce, big, giant, queens - Wolf cubs, Alpha Wolves), and all the Swamp Mobs in Gravis Sector (Jellys, Mages, Warriors, etc)....

At CR15, they *all* drop a single piece of the lowest level junk. An eye. Small Entrails. A Bone. They're dropping loot as if I were using a Paw of Bear instead of a TL33 claw.

So much for hunting trophies until this is fixed *sigh*

Quakes
10-03-06, 03:54
I'm not sure if this is an old bug or a new bug - but while I was busy putting in an implant, I dropped another one in the processor window. Although, when the first implant finished, the other one I dropped in disappeared. It wasn't in the processor, in my head, or in the inventory. However it reappeared after relogging.

james_finn
10-03-06, 04:04
Fallen Angels HSD Is broken - Only The CST and RES glove in there

Kame
10-03-06, 04:57
what exactly are the fixes for the 'hack locking' ??

Would be nice to have more detailed patches.

Patches have became so rare and yet they do so little.

1 patch every 2 months and a half isnt nowhere near enough.

Zephar123
10-03-06, 07:34
Warbots no longer drop rares or anything of value i've been told, can anyone confirm if so hot fix it pls! And those things i mention in this thread would be a bonus too :D

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1960295#post1960295 though their not bugs to do with this patch they are bloody annoying!

confirmed loot is really buggedout.

Synchronize
10-03-06, 08:23
The CA and The Next Guards had a problem :lol:

They shoot each other in front of Next HQ

New Event or bug ?

-FN-
10-03-06, 08:28
Are you joking with the new sympathic +5 gain by mission ?
Rat missions give you +8 :p 3 more than Aggy missions - how does that make any sense...

Also:

Terminal > Clanadmin > Quit Membership > Yes...

You are not a member of this clan...

My "Clanadmin" tab endlessly says "...receiving".

I can't quit a clan :p

Synchronize
10-03-06, 08:40
Better than research or rat for symp

I try recycle very easy mission with a 17 int tank

Mission : take 5 meritium
Price of 5 meritium at the chimical faction seller = 100
Reward of the mission = 500 +6 symp

Realy interristing, Starting caract can realy start with 100 Symp in few move and have a bit cash too

The Epic mission give you +8 Symp
So 10 recycle mission to change faction, Making the epic -> 100 symp for the faction
It's realy strange behavior for me

Nidhogg
10-03-06, 08:57
If you're not posting a new bug, confirming an existing one or answering a direct question you're just wasting your time because your post will just be deleted. Put it on the other thread.

N

Zephar123
10-03-06, 09:00
niddhog, do you understand what the issue is with loot or do you need to have us tell you in more detail?

Nidhogg
10-03-06, 09:06
I can't speak for the coders but I suspect that they have plenty to go on from this thread. Thanks.

N

MortuusLupus
10-03-06, 09:59
Confirming loot bug and Faction sympathy bugs. I got +5 symp for all factions I tried with normal and hard missions, and all loot from aggies to WB titans with my 41/36 and 36/36 characters are giving one item poop drops. I'm hardly being touched by them, though I only notice that when I have lvl 1 deflector cast on meself, otherwise it seems to be normal. With deflector on, I'm not taking more than 5 or 6 damage from a launcher cyclops with my dinky spy lady.

EDIT: I'm getting that reload bug, too, but only on my plasma pistol. My other weapons (fusion, gatlin, etc) are fine

kongzer
10-03-06, 10:00
All mobs have been dropping one item only

a4nic8er
10-03-06, 10:51
A few more details about the ammo reload bug:

The ammo reload bug is intermittent and not entirely zone dependent.

I ran a lot of sewer missions. While in the sewer (P1, near LoM vendor) sometimes I could reload as per normal, other times not. Sometimes weapon gives animation but doesnt reload when key used but will then reload when weapon is emptied. Other times weapon wont reload at all. Re-zoning fixes this on some occaisions, but not always.

Dirus
10-03-06, 11:08
Tech Angels Ion Mk2 drone – doesn’t fire
Hew Ion Mk2 drone – doesn’t fire
Tech Angels Ion Mk1 drone – doesn’t fire
Hew Ion Mk1 drone – doesn’t fire

These are bugs from 153

Issue found, and will be corrected next patch.

LeoPump
10-03-06, 12:03

Nice Quality inspection.. :rolleyes:

But it's ok.. We all make mistakes..

( Why do I have to read the english forums, if I liked to know, what happen? Why doesn't KK communicate in the german forums? oO )

New Bug:

- very easy Missions: +8 Symp (normally u get +1 or +2?)

/€:

- Castings: S/D & Buffs.. U cannot cast sd/buffs yourself, u have to wait some seconds (i think 10 - 20 secs.)

SoLoNg...
Leo

Jagrfelm
10-03-06, 12:13
All mobs have been dropping one item only

Can confirm this. No Matter what you kill at the Bunker, it only drops a Tooth, Skin or Hair, nothing more.

The ammo reload bug is intermittent and not entirely zone dependent.
I ran a lot of sewer missions.

While in the sewer (P1, near LoM vendor) sometimes I could reload as per normal, other times not. Sometimes weapon gives animation but doesnt reload when key used but will then reload when weapon is emptied. Other times weapon wont reload at all. Re-zoning fixes this on some occaisions, but not always.

Can confirm this also. Tested it at MB. In the Stairhouse i can reload my Raygun normal, when i sync to J01 it doesnt work anymore. Back to the Stairhouse it works again, J01 it doesnt and so on. Every 2 Syncs i cant
reload anymore.

EDIT: Relogging doesnt help either.

Dirus
10-03-06, 12:15
( Why do I have to read the english forums, if I liked to know, what happen? Why doesn't KK communicate in the german forums? oO )

SoLoNg...
Leo

At the time I posted most of my comments there was no german speaking staff member I could contact to make sure the info was being given fairly. I unfortunately can't read, write or speak german :/

Dirus, your post about difference between test and retail makes me suspect you're changing duration of primes and SD soon.....

Not that I'm aware of.

Blixxa
10-03-06, 12:34
I ll try to explain it in english,
The Primes and SD seem not to work properly if you passed a sync before.
It seems that the time spent in Sync, messes with the time of the actual buff and the corresponding symbol.
If you dont sync, you can recast your buffs and SD normally.
But if You sync once (or more) the Time spent in sync seems to be added to the time til you are allowed to recast your Stuff.

This has been tested several times by different people on Mars.

Hope that helps.

LeoPump
10-03-06, 12:34
At the time I posted most of my comments there was no german speaking staff member I could contact to make sure the info was being given fairly. I unfortunately can't read, write or speak german :/

[...]

That's sad.. ;(
I read comments from Carnage and some german moderators, but nobody, tells us, what do you tell the english community... ;(

But thats not ur problem.. Because, you can not speak/write german..

Also I will ask here ;P

The german moderators / staff member tell us anyway nothing...

- Hacknet weapons: Req. Dex/hck, but they still need subskills, like rifle/pistole?
I mean the req. says, that u only need dex XX and hck XX, but I saw some pics from full hck chars, and these chars don't capp this weapons, but rifle spies capp this weapons.. oO

(Sorry, for my worse english...)

SoLoNg...
Leo

Dirus
10-03-06, 13:33
That's sad.. ;(
I read comments from Carnage and some german moderators, but nobody, tells us, what do you tell the english community... ;(

But thats not ur problem.. Because, you can not speak/write german..

Also I will ask here ;P

The german moderators / staff member tell us anyway nothing...

- Hacknet weapons: Req. Dex/hck, but they still need subskills, like rifle/pistole?
I mean the req. says, that u only need dex XX and hck XX, but I saw some pics from full hck chars, and these chars don't capp this weapons, but rifle spies capp this weapons.. oO

(Sorry, for my worse english...)

SoLoNg...
Leo

I look into the Req issue on the weapons.

Edit: Also feel free to translate any information I've given and post it in the German Forums if you wish to. I don't like he idea of both sides not being treated equally.

l8m0n
10-03-06, 13:53
Dont know if its a bug but when doing missions you dont gain SL anymore, the +5 works well for fac simp but no SL gain, if this isnt a bug then :rolleyes:

Antares
10-03-06, 14:04
I have the same issue and i hope as well that it is a bug. Otherwise CM can't bring up SL anymore at all :(

Synchronize
10-03-06, 15:06
In the Epic Mission 4
Getting the Kaboxorid from Almachim at El Farid

In English the 1th answerd of Almachim is
"We need Kaboxorid! No BP or other rubbish" (and close dialog so no BP)
whitch is the Manson dialog when you dont CST the BP of the Kaboxorid

In French
You have the right dialog, (but in english :) ) but when he said is pleasure to help you have a continue, you click and black speach screen ! so you ESC and dont have the BP

In German you have the right 1th sentence (in german)
You answerd and
"We need Kaboxorid! No BP or other rubbish"[in german] (and close dialog so no BP)

So NEXT cant do the 4th Epic mission now :rolleyes: and since the "6 mission npc fixed" is always here !!!

Hopping it's understandable with my bad english

Greats

Skusty
10-03-06, 15:09
I can't log in since i just fatal, and can't switchcharacters, i was logged in, zoned to I09 from juggernaut and crashed. :rolleyes:

SizZLeR
10-03-06, 15:47
Confirmed.

It seems to work ok for a while, but after a few reloads it stops working and dragging clips to the weapon is the only way to reload.

Confirmed - BUT!!

To fix it all u gotta do is drop the wep and pick it up again, then the reloaing works fine. ;-)

SizZLeR
10-03-06, 15:53
- Warbot loots are broken as well.
- Entered a DOY tunnel and got killed in 1 shot, used to last at least 3.
- Stealth bug confirmed.
- Reload schenanigans confirmed.
- Synchronizing taking loads of time.
- Mob damage registration still failing 6/10 times.

About the sync, i confirm that one, but might it be the result of the "checking" increased? i recall the patch notes said something about the checking while zoning had been increased, to me it sounds like they've tried to prevent zonecrashing, like if they made the checking multicycle the rutine to make sure no errs gets thru..?

Mob dmg fails alot to me also, so thats confirmed.

SizZLeR
10-03-06, 16:03
Aggressor, Aggressor Captain, Enlightened Acolyte, Enlightend Preacher (might be more low level mobs, but this is all I tested)

Their loot as of 12 hours ago was lots of junk, maybe a bone here or there, maybe some juice. The above mobs now drop either 1 x Bloody Skin or 1 x Tuft of Hair.

Also, I can stand in the middle of several aggressors and take little to no damage on a 10/10 tank with no resists, no armor, and no buffs. Pre-patch (i.e. last night) I got pwned by 2 Aggies. EXACT same char can now run through the entire aggie cellar and lose barely any HP. The lowest I got was what you see in the screenshots.

It's almost as if my 10/10 Tank character is really capped... because he's getting the loot that a high-level player would get and taking little to no damage.

I swear, the back-end for the loot system will be forever fucked in Neocron. Fix the Grim Persy, break the Grim Chaser. Fix the Grim Chaser, break the Aggressors :lol:

It sounds like the drop system is working by some mathematical multiplikacation function? Like it calculates the drop based on the mob lvl, the lvl of the killer, type of mob etc etc etc...

If its so, good thing is, that it makes it easy to perform adjustments in the code, but the bad thing is, that its like tuning a guitar with just one adjustmentscrew that affects all the strings. :-D

Bugs Gunny
10-03-06, 16:05
That's why you learn to bend strings :-)

calim
10-03-06, 16:25
I ll try to explain it in english,
The Primes and SD seem not to work properly if you passed a sync before.
It seems that the time spent in Sync, messes with the time of the actual buff and the corresponding symbol.
If you dont sync, you can recast your buffs and SD normally.
But if You sync once (or more) the Time spent in sync seems to be added to the time til you are allowed to recast your Stuff.

This has been tested several times by different people on Mars.

Hope that helps.

I think this post has to be highly noticed ;)

the Time spent in sync seems to be added to the time til you are allowed to recast your Stuff.

Dribble Joy
10-03-06, 16:36
Not all the bugs affect everyone.

I have:
No item problems
No reload issues
No cast problems

I have synced into and out of many zones and not had any different issues in different zones.

$ir Mafia
10-03-06, 16:48
:)

well, you´re a lucky one.

I cant make PvP anymore since the Weapon doesnt want to reload,my stealthtool is broken and i have to fear a single WB if he notice me.

Thats not cool,guys ^^

Got probs with casting a Def or Shelter , too.

I wont login anymore before the Hotfix (which had to come today at high noon ^^) is there. I wont waste my time with bugging/syncing around and get frustrated.

Bugs Gunny
10-03-06, 16:55
If i was head of the coders at KK, i'd force them to work overtime into the weekend. They screwed up, they gotta fix it.

I wouldn't besurprised though that they let us go into the weekend with this bugged patch still in.

Breakaway
10-03-06, 17:29
my plasma rifle doesnt seem to reload
when my drugs run i take a new batch and it doesnt work... so i take another batch...still doesnt work... take one more batch...and OMG! very bad drugflash wich causes me to not even be able to relog so i have to alt+ F4

other than that the game seems to be running more smoothly