PDA

View Full Version : Terra: Need help?

imper1um
08-03-06, 02:56
Welcome to Neocron. So, I guess you've decided to join our little party. Well, I've decided to come back, and I really have nothing to do much of all day. I could do quests, but I don't need cash or items when all my setups don't require/need the items/cash (since I have them already). So, here's what I'm offering:

- Powerlevelling
- Low level Item Services
- Low level Driving Services

No charge, just for new players that are under /30.

PowerLevelling:
- Requires LE out.
- I have a 83/63 PPU to keep you alive in the Chaos Caverns or El Farid while you pwn everything (slowly)
- If you get to be /30 or higher while powerlevelling, I will not care, until we stop levelling for the day.

Low Level Item Services
- Does not require LE out
- I have a 200/150 Resser which will build you a weapon that is suited for your level, or if it's a drone, I'll just buy a couple for you. Ammo/Mods not included. Maximum Batch: 1 Item /w a Batch of 5.
- I'll get you a full set of armor if you cannot afford it

Low Level Driving Services
- Does not require LE out
- I will drive you to various locations that you may need, but ONLY between major locations (NC, DoY, TH, El Farid, DRT, MB). I am not responsible if you do not have the faction alliance to survive the guards at the location you requested.
- I will also allow you to pick up GRs along the way. Any GRs that are out of the way, I will not drive to for you to pickup.

I'm on at various times during the day. If you need advice, I can also give it. Just ask for Imper1um on OOC or HELP Channels and I'll answer if I'm online. If not, I'm not online (probably renovating or playing NASCAR on the PS2)

Imper1um out