PDA

View Full Version : Population?

-=TAG=-Blaize
08-03-06, 00:27
Like 6 months ago I popped in and tried to give it a go but it seemed things were pretty bleak, I think the peak usage was at 140. Is it still this dead or has there been some magical resurgance of vets coming back or new blood coming in?

pabz
08-03-06, 00:37
depends on when you log on, usually goes to 200+ at peak times on terra

Apocalypsox
08-03-06, 00:56
what pabz said. on weekends can get to around 260 people or so.

Dogface
08-03-06, 01:14
what pabz said. on weekends can get to around 260 people or so.

Don't think it goes that high anymore O_o

Bugs Gunny
08-03-06, 02:18
that was weeks ago, i think now you'll be happy to see 190 on a good day.

eprodigy
08-03-06, 02:31
i wish population was the biggest problem with NC :rolleyes:

Pantho
08-03-06, 03:02
well said, imo tbh fyi, w/e

pabz
08-03-06, 13:25
i wish population was the biggest problem with NC :rolleyes: Both problems go hand in hand tho

-=TAG=-Blaize
08-03-06, 18:26
That sucks, I played after the NA retail launch for about a year and was addicted, sadly there seems to be nothing that captures the essence of NC out there, and with only 200 people on it would just be a waste. Oh well R.I.P. NC

LiL T
08-03-06, 19:11
There are some big problems with NC and the Devs and the whiners are to blame, I only just activated and I'm bored again. I play only for the PVP atm since the PVE sucks dogs, firstly they have partly killed any fun in this game, I'm tierd of being another tard at MB zoneline getting ganked by 5 people with ppu. I know some prick is gonna come in here and say "well don't fight at mb zoneline ?" kiss my f**king arse befor you start...

This games PVP was very fun the punishment was enough for killing people but they again have made it stupid, within 10 mins of play the other day. I went from + SL to -95 SL from killing just a few people, why did I kill them ? Well umm enemys are hard to get at with all them stupid instant parra copbots (as I said in another thread) and I was bored..

Zheo
08-03-06, 19:29
This games PVP was very fun the punishment was enough for killing people but they again have made it stupid, within 10 mins of play the other day. I went from + SL to -95 SL from killing just a few people, why did I kill them ? Well umm enemys are hard to get at with all them stupid instant parra copbots (as I said in another thread) and I was bored..

You should relax a bit you'll live longer, also then perhaps you'd like the suggestion put forward but some of us?

NERF THE FECKING GUARDS! Remove 90% of city guards, lower the level of guards that are left, (keep at least one safe zone for noobs and traders). Give guards normal weapons not bloody para weapons.

And as for the safe zone, well if everyone was giving the TH genrep at the begining, and TH was altered a little (a bigger place to trade'd be nice) then we could get rid of safe zones in cities because all traders could go to TH and sit inactive. (though that might kill city population.)

No your probably thinking (Well they'll just zoneline whore there then, It may not have of occured to you, but if only 1 hour of say 7 city sectors is safe then you just pull back into a sector that isn't safe maybe 2 syncs to get to the safe zone, by the time they sync into the next one on low health you can chase them and catch them before they can get into a safe zone. Also you could set up an ambush with people hiding out of sight and maybe even off local (in apps maybe) and when they fight you in sector A your boys in sector B come down from apps and wait for anyone to get to Sector C the safe zone.

Would that satisfy you Lil T?

pabz
08-03-06, 20:01
Toilet duck doesn't help with his CM char, getting himself killed on purpose

Bugs Gunny
08-03-06, 20:25
If anything is griefing that is.

Spermy
08-03-06, 20:28

Totally feeling ya.

in a non-sexual way.

<_<

LiL T
08-03-06, 20:33

I donno duck is just the **** I love to kill and he knows it :lol: but yeah does not help tbh even though we should have stoped killing him. Its always good he logs his tank though when we are red and then we get even redder after we have killed his tank <3

Toilet-Duck
08-03-06, 23:07

If they attack me its their own fault Im only there to hack the belts and record some movies for ppl with fraps :D .

I'll log a pvp char when they decide to balance the game and nurf the ppus.

cRazy-
08-03-06, 23:12
lol It was so funny today killing toilet-duck outside MB.

Always works, they have stealth out, you start hitting them with the bat doing 2 damage, eventually they get their fists out, start punching me, then I whip out the Judge and before they have a chance to select stealth again they are dead :D

<3

Toilet-Duck
08-03-06, 23:17
lol It was so funny today killing toilet-duck outside MB.

Always works, they have stealth out, you start hitting them with the bat doing 2 damage, eventually they get their fists out, start punching me, then I whip out the Judge and before they have a chance to select stealth again they are dead :D

<3

Pfffff a cowards approach to killing people! :o

cRazy-
08-03-06, 23:22
ohh come on when you stand right next to us with your stealth out your just asking to be shot at so you can stealth away :p

no worries I still <3.

RogerRamjet
09-03-06, 01:49
Toilet Duck, you invented the cowards approach, so stfu.

Dogface
09-03-06, 01:53
Toilet-Duck you do my nut in.

Toilet-Duck
09-03-06, 02:13
Thanks for the kind words :) .

pabz
09-03-06, 02:35
Thanks for the kind words :) .

Mr duck was killed serveral times for being naughty
MB
:angel:

imper1um
09-03-06, 09:04
Toilet-Duck, did we (Paradox) ever give you the award for being the most killed by us? We were planning on doing that.

Bugs Gunny
09-03-06, 09:56
Well his actions are having results, few days ago i saw him beg for pokes in TH for 1+ hour. Guess nobody realy cares to poke him anymore.

pabz
09-03-06, 13:08
I'll log a pvp char when they decide to balance the game and nurf the ppus. That's a pretty stupid opinion, since everyone else still PvPs even though PPUs are shite. In fact, i tend to just kill any PPU that I see, even if he wants to help me

Pantho
09-03-06, 13:55
And getting people to red soulight on purpose i think can be a exploit, ( As i jumping into some1's Mal bulelts)

Toilet-Duck
09-03-06, 21:06
Well his actions are having results, few days ago i saw him beg for pokes in TH for 1+ hour. Guess nobody realy cares to poke him anymore.

Yes indeed I asked at 3am when the server was dead and everyone was sleeping, no one cared to poke me because there wasnt any pokers on :p .

Toilet-Duck, did we (Paradox) ever give you the award for being the most killed by us? We were planning on doing that.

No, I dont think so however would be honered to recieve any rewards off Paradox ;) .

And getting people to red soulight on purpose i think can be a exploit, ( As i jumping into some1's Mal bulelts)

It prob is an exploit but I have NEVER done that before thats just plain stupid, most ppl dont like me because I hack their belts theres no need to make lies up :rolleyes: .

Anyway isnt this going off-topic? You seem to be all whineing :confused:

-FN-
09-03-06, 21:15
Yeah... anyway - back on topic...

During my playtime, I log on when Terra is at 10-12% and by the time I'm bored out of my mind I have to log off, it's at 5-6%.

Skusty
09-03-06, 22:13
depends on when you log on, usually goes to 200+ at peak times on terra
It used to be like 600 on saturn before. :p

Bugs Gunny
09-03-06, 22:44
watch patch 154 take it even lower.

pabz
09-03-06, 22:51
I'm still thinking "WHYYYYY, KK, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!!!!!"

Terayon
09-03-06, 22:58
I'm still thinking "WHYYYYY, KK, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!!!!!"

I know. All these posts about how balancing is the number one thing, and this patch just makes it way worse with a ton of other bugs. Though the stuff that was fixed was nice.

It makes me wonder if they didnt mean to boost the heals just change the way they worked or somthing.

Kazuya
10-03-06, 00:26
ye we wish was a effective 200 ppl but with new symp and sl system now 1/4 of the pop is just idling somewhere... or just sitting at th

mdares
10-03-06, 01:47
ye we wish was a effective 200 ppl but with new symp and sl system now 1/4 of the pop is just idling somewhere... or just sitting at th

and 2/3 of the remaining r running around with LEs in...

and hte last 1/4 are running around hte wastes synching to death trying to find someone to pk...

Foxtrot
10-03-06, 08:03
I logged in 1 night with 1 server at 1% and another at 7% and 2 at 0%.