PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Tangent Border police is now recruiting

cRazy-
05-03-06, 16:12
The Border patrol police force is now taking on recruits for hard training in law and order.

Recruits must:
--Be viable in pvp and must be able to defend and kill TERRORISTS.
--Must be prepared to lose SL against TERRORISTS, these evil people can be anyone, even your closest ally.
--Must require passes and identification from Runners wishing to cross borders such as MB.
--Must be prepared to carry out punishments on Runners who violate laws such as parking vehicles in non compliant parking spots and etc.

In this day and age we must be careful, anyone who does not show an authorised pass and identification item must be suspected of TERRORISM and be killed immeadiatly.

Of course border passings can be 'overlooked' with a suitable fee given to any Border Police officer.

All new recruits will also be given a standard crowd-control freezer pistol.

The border police pride ourselfs on taking down the criminals of Neocron to protect and serve, for example Runners from clans such as FETISH are number one criminals and should be neutralised on sight.

If you think you have the skill, DM or mail crazy- ingame, or let me know here.

Agent L
05-03-06, 16:15
We can stop TERRORISM together !

Bugs Gunny
05-03-06, 16:43
Interfere with our business and you'll die.

Add that to your recruitment list.

RusSki
05-03-06, 18:32
Isnt this just chaos with a different name?

cRazy-
05-03-06, 18:40
No, the only similarities is its the same clan key.

Foo
05-03-06, 19:59
No, the only similarities is its the same clan key.

And the same clan leader :rolleyes:

cRazy-
05-03-06, 20:34
That too.

Zheo
05-03-06, 23:50
--Must require passes and identification from Runners wishing to cross borders such as MB.

The Military Base belongs to the City Merc faction police it at your own risk.

cRazy-
06-03-06, 00:59
I try to protect and serve and all I get is soullight loss and anger, what has this world come to.

Pantho
06-03-06, 02:27
So, hmm are u still joining drugs and thugs then crazy-

Bugs Gunny
06-03-06, 08:05
Nah, he has become the very thing we disgust... a .... COP !!!!

Zheo
06-03-06, 08:30
I try to protect and serve and all I get is soullight loss and anger, what has this world come to.

Only because you over step your bounds, I will allow searches within Tech Haven and Neocron, but no where else. And if you are found searching runners on city merc owned soil I'll show you the "error" of your ways, as will all city mercs.

Other than that I support what your doing, perhaps you'll get rid of some of the less...wanted company. However if you do wish to search certain people within the military base, im sure an arrangement can be made, however all CM runners will be exsempt from this.

RaekOne
06-03-06, 12:00
Good fun :)

Would be nice to see this become active...

Would be fun to see two buggy gangs (FETISH and your clan) fight it out biker boys style...

parp