PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Woc disc Woc exp

more fire
02-03-06, 23:00
ok heres the deal i lost my woc disc thanks to kk and there rollback anyone have any ideas how often woc discs drop seeing that i aint have the time to sit down like a retard and play this game 24/7 again.i got screenshots of the disc i got the same day kk rolled back the server if they can replace it :P

also anyone got any tips on faster leveling to get the exp for the lvl? i know people who "KNOW" how to get it aye "gunnar" anyways all help will be appreciated thx.

npinchot
02-03-06, 23:40
Somebody said you have to do about 100 runs or so to get a woc disc. I have no idea but I can tell you that I have done about 15 runs and have nothing to show for it.

cRazy-
02-03-06, 23:56
I heard the droprate was something like a 1/570 or so chance, dont know how that one was worked out..

BlackDove
03-03-06, 00:07
I heard you had to go in and out of the zone about 20 times for it to activate.

If the game drops you during synchornising, you have to do it all over again.

Spermy
03-03-06, 00:11
Abandon hope now. There's no point to WOC at the moment. If it's masochism you want, go listen to james blunt.

more fire
03-03-06, 02:44
[ edited ]

cRazy-
03-03-06, 02:49
[ edited ]

If you want help your attitude isnt going to get you very far.

Neocron have a policy that if you lose an item, they dont replace it, unless they have their own way of finding out that you had one (which I doubt, there was a rollback). A screenshot wont be enough.

Poupée
03-03-06, 10:41
I heard the droprate was something like a 1/570 or so chance, dont know how that one was worked out..
I don't think so, I found one on wednesday on the first kill of the first run.
And I found one two months ago after about 30 kills.

Bredahl
03-03-06, 11:20
I don't think so, I found one on wednesday on the first kill of the first run.
And I found one two months ago after about 30 kills.
okay.. you are just a lucky bastard then ;)
seriously ive know ppl trying to get one for several weeks without any luck.. so ey you must be THE ONE.. or just insanely lucky :lol:

Spermy
03-03-06, 11:42
[ edited ]

Oh dear little man.

My point. There is no point to WOC. There is nothing in there yet worth using. The XP is astranomical, the disc drop is beyond a joke, it's a timesink, and a moneysink, nothing more.

I say again. You want masochism? Go listen to james fucking blunt.

Castr0
04-03-06, 23:54
I'm not sure it is so hard to get, I have been there for about 15 hours at all and I found 4 WoC disks. But I have a trick, I'm uber :o

Spermy
05-03-06, 00:39
I'm not sure it is so hard to get, I have been there for about 15 hours at all and I found 4 WoC disks. But I have a trick, I'm uber :o

You lucky, Lucky bastard.

Anyhow, the fact remains - WOC in it's present form is pointless.

PS - Cowboy Bebop FTW

pabz
05-03-06, 02:43
http://www.aol.de/content/Contentview_Artikel/121324417_1125671749525.jpg

2 bad things about woc atm: no one is ever gonna get woc 5, and the drop rate on the disks is appalling