PDA

View Full Version : Help

Meeho
02-03-06, 20:23
just got this game, loaded it in and tried to play, but it just keeps saying runtime error or such, am I doing it wrong, or do I need to do something else to set it going.

Dribble Joy
02-03-06, 20:31
Is it everytime? Only on loading?

If you DLed it, try it again and reinstall.

Meeho
02-03-06, 20:42
i c lick on the shortcut then press the "play neocron 2 " tab and rthen a window opens up all black and then a smaller window in white with runtime error in it and thats it.I cannot get it to work.By the way I am useless with PC's

Mr Kot
03-03-06, 03:12
Just a guess here, but it could be a faulty installation from a bad download location. There are several places to download NC, but i heard that some of them are faulty. Look again at where you downloaded it from and try another option.

Another thing to try, instead of the "play Neocron" button, try the "Configuration" button, then click on "check file integrity". That will show you if any files are damaged and if so, will download the correct ones for you.

Skusty
03-03-06, 13:01
But when you get ingame and play for a while and you get " Fatal Runtime Error. " don'tworry, its a problem everyone has.

Nidhogg
03-03-06, 13:50
Don't forget you can always email helpdesk@neocron.com for support.

N

Pantho
03-03-06, 16:19
[ edited ]

Zephar123
03-03-06, 17:54
Personally my computer never gets errors of that sort. Every now and then i sync out. What kind of hardware are you running?