PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Good fight at MB today

onero S
02-03-06, 05:46
Just wanted to say to all those involved, mb was great fun today.

From my clan's perspective, we got to get some new members out and into their first real pvp experiance. And for the older members it was a nice chance to unwind.

The best part I have to say was the big triangle of fighting that occured at one point. Anyway just wanted to say, nice to see some fairly good fighting going on, it lasted a while, untill the ppu/space ratio was such that no one died for like 20 minuts :D .

Oh and also wanted to congradulate a specific ppu/melee tank combo, nice job tonight as well, fucking anoying trying to take down a melee tank with full heals on him.

So..... good fight guys, lets have some more.

Pantho
02-03-06, 06:34
Any idea who Hacked my 5 slot holy Shelter there, i wouldnt mind it back tbh :p

eprodigy
02-03-06, 07:26
lol @ good fight with ppus :lol:

so bunch of idiots fighting with holy heals.. yay

Apocalypsox
02-03-06, 07:44
i got some picks ^^

and at that damned red SL tank- your lucky you had your bloody APUs there when you started hitting me with the fucking dentist :eek:

cRazy-
02-03-06, 07:47
hahaha @ that guy

"stop it"

Apocalypsox
02-03-06, 08:12
lol that "Stop it" guy is the dentist noob that got me 3 insta-HLs.

xyl_az
02-03-06, 11:14
OMG

OMFG

"good fight"???

at the safezone zonline...

so thats what you call a "fight" nowadays...

i'm speechless

:rolleyes:

commerzgandalf
02-03-06, 13:43
20 man on a zoneline with PPU's
:rolleyes:
hmmmkay

Foo
02-03-06, 13:56
hahaha MB zoneline fighting **Good fight** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was expecting to see outside MB fighting pic's , but thats just rofl.

onero S
02-03-06, 14:01
ok make of it what you will, I do know a few things, many people died that fight, I didn't have ppu support for 95% of that fight, and there was some 3 way action going on.

So fine, there were ppus there, and fine it was on a zoneline, but ppus weren't neccacary and people still died, so how wasn't it a good fight again? (btw I am talking about the early parts of the fight, the end was gay I'll admit.)

RogerRamjet
02-03-06, 14:01
Sums up neocron tbh.

Riddle
02-03-06, 14:06
Zonewhore FTB (For The BORE!)

onero S
02-03-06, 14:11
sigh, it really dissapoints me when the community as a whole is this negitive. Like it or not zones are part of the game, ppus are part of the game, yes some balancing is occuring, but all the same deal with it and have fun. Did no one else mannadge to have a good time last night? If so thats really really sad.

RogerRamjet
02-03-06, 14:14
The fight basically had the two worst elements of neocron pvp.

PPUs, and zonelines.

Calling it a good fight, well, i dont know how.

onero S
02-03-06, 14:17

PPUs, and zonelines.

Calling it a good fight, well, i dont know how.

It was a good fight because I had fun, because I didn't need a ppu buttplug, and because I killed people. How isn't that fun?

RogerRamjet
02-03-06, 14:38
Sorry, im mistaking good and fun.

I can have fun going around an my PPU all day while an APU mate kills everyone we come across.

Good is something else. Good is like 10 runners battling it out outside MB someplace. No PPUs, no para, no zoning, or clipping.

j0rz
02-03-06, 15:40
I was there outside MB where u can really pvp not zone whore

When afew of you did come outside u got murdered alive and didnt come out again apart from byenow who did come outside more then once and sword the rest of u suck... :P if u all came out at once u would prolly own me and little terror dribs and drabs and u got slapped all over

Nidhogg
02-03-06, 15:52
Sums up neocron tbh.
No, sums up a section of the forum community who fail to believe that people do actually enjoy the game. If you had fun then it was good, what's wrong with that?

N

commerzgandalf
02-03-06, 16:01
funny fight != good fight :)

l8m0n
02-03-06, 16:04
dont know why people go on about MB, it used to be P3 to PP1 ;) PP fights were better when the cobots were there and someone hit them by mistake :lol:

Spermy
02-03-06, 16:14
dont know why people go on about MB, it used to be P3 to PP1 ;) PP fights were better when the cobots were there and someone hit them by mistake :lol:

Judging by the trend I'd say one of you guys :p

RogerRamjet
02-03-06, 16:18
No, sums up a section of the forum community who fail to believe that people do actually enjoy the game. If you had fun then it was good, what's wrong with that?

N

I wasnt knocking his enjoyment, but an image of PPUs stood around a zone line does sum up alot of pvp at the moment.

unfortunately.

Apocalypsox
02-03-06, 17:17
hey i enjoyed it...i just stealthed on alissa whenever the mob came close :lol:

cRazy-
02-03-06, 18:23
Pepperpark 1 fights were the best, when I didnt want to fight I normally just bought a nailgun and pissed people off.

Good times :p

xyl_az
02-03-06, 18:24
pepper park were exactly the same as MB zoneline fights...

...pathetic and lame

cRazy-
02-03-06, 18:27
People zoned yeah, but back then there were fewer whiners (in my opinion), it was close to plaza 1 etc so everyone just went there and enjoyed some pvp

To be honest I think back then most of the people didnt even give a shit, I cant remember hearing anyone inperticular moaning about the zoneline.

xyl_az
02-03-06, 18:33
(...)
To be honest I think back then most of the people didnt even give a shit, I cant remember hearing anyone inperticular moaning about the zoneline.

I did

Anthaxinator
02-03-06, 19:05

PPUs, and zonelines.
Don't forget kami drones and stealth

No, sums up a section of the forum community who fail to believe that people do actually enjoy the game.
N
They enjoy it by ruining other people's PvP experience. As sad as that sounds, some people don't care how they win.

VegaH
02-03-06, 20:08
Hello all....i have to say i was the ppu butplugg of Hegon and well for the zoneline....he didnt have to zone for that whole fight. Yeah ppus are so noobs and stuff...we are getting used to read this but well the other side had a ppu as well and we really needed to kill all those Corp clan or something and the result was : Hegon red SL with negative 99 SL.

Was just a funny fight and nothing more :)

Cya all :)

Zheo
02-03-06, 21:58
Just wanted to say to all those involved, mb was great fun today.

CM members might have something to say about all of you "dirtying our door step" in the near future... keep that in mind please.

Kame
02-03-06, 23:13
They enjoy it by ruining other people's PvP experience.

When 2 clans that declared war to each other go out and fight, i think its fair to say they expect either one or the other to die, thus 'ruining his pvp experience'.(sarcasm plz)
But as some ppl said in this here thread, even the side that lost had a great time.

Zheo should CA start taking care of the CM presence on our land ? :wtf:

Faid
03-03-06, 17:33
sigh, it really dissapoints me when the community as a whole is this negitive. .

This isn't the community as a whole. It's the same 10 people or so who chose to be outspoken on these particular forums, please keep that in mind.

eprodigy
04-03-06, 02:43

N
people running about on hybrids, in huge zergs, and with ppus have fun.. but that is not "good" in the sense that the term "good fight" is used.

"fights" like that are the reason neocron is unplayable atm. thats what you get anywhere you go.

and i'd have a good laugh at someone dying as you said on a syncline and with ppus...

This isn't the community as a whole. It's the same 10 people or so who chose to be outspoken on these particular forums, please keep that in mind.
yeah :rolleyes: hey good sync whoring today guys! i know we only had 3 PPUs and only 12 fighters but it was fun for us a lot! yay

onero S
04-03-06, 08:38
people running about on hybrids, in huge zergs, and with ppus have fun.. but that is not "good" in the sense that the term "good fight" is used.

"fights" like that are the reason neocron is unplayable atm. thats what you get anywhere you go.

and i'd have a good laugh at someone dying as you said on a syncline and with ppus...

yeah :rolleyes: hey good sync whoring today guys! i know we only had 3 PPUs and only 12 fighters but it was fun for us a lot! yay

ok, well multiple fetish died, multiple ppus died, lots of deaths that night. In fact some of the most effective fighters were NOT on monks, and some of the most effective fighters did not have ppus. I saw some fighting that took skill, hence it was a good fight.

and before you mock my saying it was a good fight, I didn't have a ppu just fyi, and I don't look down on those who did have a ppu.

Apocalypsox
04-03-06, 09:11
Lol Onero- i had no skill. The Dentist tank came after me and PEWPEWCLI- before it got done i was falling over after 5 instant HLs :lol: o_O I WAS LIKE WHOA DEM MONKS0RZ ARE FAST!!!!! :D

eprodigy
04-03-06, 09:27
I saw some fighting that took skill
:rolleyes: uhh

anyway.. it's just a big mess of people shooting about. a good fight is one where both sides are on equal footing and the better one wins; as far as im concerned.

you CANT have a good fight when ppus are present, the balance is so blatantly out of whack.

xyl_az
04-03-06, 12:21
not mentioning the fact that such "syncwhoring-to-safezone" activities can be hardly call a "fight" , as most of the time you just sync to safezone and back...

why the hell do u need so many ppus there anyways?

Nixon
04-03-06, 14:52
Imagine NC without zonelines, zoning or safezones..

Would stop that "omg i might die, better zone!" bullshit that the engine allows.
Wonder where the fights would happen then.. Most teams would probably be
hugging copbots leg at plaza area and badmouth attackers from there..

pabz
04-03-06, 15:07
mb is good to test your con setup :angel:

ZoVoS
04-03-06, 16:31
doh if i had of known i would have sent 3 kammi drones up there n took u all out for a laugh like ^_^

but to be honest theres nothing wrong with a bit o zone horeing n ppuing if u are fighting... its not the most adrenalin pumping nuckel whitening skillfull fighting u get from the game... unlike spotting a SH spy on a hill n taking a hit then running in with the cs is with a horrible dent to ur hp is... but it is still fun... zone horing is still pvp even if its a bit more lame than an out in the open fight.

whatever ppl find fun is a good fight imo. iv done my share of zone horeing fighting with a ppu... it is enjoyable if u just wana kill stuf

Nidhogg
04-03-06, 16:35
Thread moved.

N

=REMUS=
04-03-06, 17:07
[ edited ]

RaekOne
06-03-06, 12:10
People zoned yeah, but back then there were fewer whiners (in my opinion), it was close to plaza 1 etc so everyone just went there and enjoyed some pvp

indeed, back when I played (nearly 2-3 years ago) nobody ever complained on the level they do nowadays....

Some of the replies in this thread are a bit ********. The guy had fun, in whatever shape or form he did, he had fun. Leave your BS comments at the door, this is the reason most players dont even bother with the forums, cause of all the negative idiots trolling the forums.

Pantho
06-03-06, 12:18
Thats it, Tonight i want to organize a group to Hang around the ASG< try and Drag the fighting out around that area, Chase spy's around the hilld and Bunkers :) , Would be great fun tbh, because the zone line isnt quite, Only major problem will be when the 5-6 Hybrids come out and act hard tbh-

Bugs Gunny
06-03-06, 12:53
Zonefighting at mb is usualy the thing i do when i get REALY bored. Meaning that there was nobody at drt, crp caves, catlock bay, el farid or bd.

I think fights with ppus aren't exactly "good" fights. It's usualy a long stretched snailpaced wasting of ammo untill someone's ppu misses the heal or someone gets antibuffed and nibsheltered.
Basicaly in most of those fights it's the ppu that decides the outcome, not the fighter.

Tesee
31-03-06, 03:57
zonefighting sucks !

I think CM guards should open fire when one draws a weapon, like copbots

braydagner
31-03-06, 05:52
zonefighting sucks !

o.O copbots don't do that...I think you mean Trader Union guards

Kame
31-03-06, 08:36
zonefighting sucks !

Since when do copbot do that ???

[ edited ] everything you post on these forums is WRONG.

Get real info and stop bringing back old threads that were buried and forgotten theres no point to it.

[ edited ]

SorkZmok
31-03-06, 08:46
zonefighting sucks !With the low pops these days it's the last thing to do.

I hate opfights, they're a complete waste of time.
And i usually went around the map before going to the mb zoneline. But if you drive around for about 1 hour, checking J_01 to J_06, the launcher pit, el farid, DRT, cycrow, gaya mines, north of tezla, grant mine and all you find is one guy who's nearly dead already, some stealthwhore who's just boring to fight and about 5 LEd people there's just no other chance to get a fight. :(

And then it takes 2 minutes until some asshole needs to bring the olde apu ppu combo to ruin all the fun.
At least the latest patch turned my tl 3 heal into a joke what makes it quite easy to noobheal and kill the apus. :rolleyes:

Ras Klaat
31-03-06, 11:13
But if you drive around for about 1 hour, checking J_01 to J_06, the launcher pit, el farid, DRT, cycrow, gaya mines, north of tezla, grant mine

This is the typical attitude of people who dont like OP fighting and dont like to fight at MB zoneline and such. It seems they go to zones to kill people who are in the middle of lvl'n or with SI and shit, in other words a easy kill with no effort.

Bugs Gunny
31-03-06, 11:38
No, in fact they go somewhere, kill maybe a lone target and then wait for the reinforcements to arrive.
It's more of a thrill to fight with the chance of a belthack or beltloss.

Mb zoneline is about as bad as it gets with the constant "up and down the stairs" clipping.
But hey, pops are so low that there is indeed not much else to do. All the old leveling places are just empty now.

cRazy-
31-03-06, 11:56
I dont mind MB fighting, I enjoy the PvP and the guy actually dying is just a bonus, I just consider him zoning as my victory like ive won the duel providing I get a decent fight.

Ras Klaat
31-03-06, 13:57
I dont mind MB fighting, I enjoy the PvP and the guy actually dying is just a bonus, I just consider him zoning as my victory like ive won the duel providing I get a decent fight.
Thats exactly how i see it as well, i dont care if people zonewhore or clip. Who cares. People just want to have everything handed to them they just want shit to be easy.

Tesee
31-03-06, 14:01
sorry, it is like STORMBOTS not COPBOTS

the problem with fight at MB, is that you cannot go there without taking HL shot, so for some people who don't have other things to do, their are many others that CANNOT do what they need.