PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Servers Are Still Bad !!!

bluelights
27-02-06, 19:45
the rollback has just made things worse KK

i am syncing into other peoples bodies.. i died in there body,,, then relogged and i was dead on the floor, got a rez, but didnt stand up,, stayed dead on floor but another belt dropped,,, zoned out to TH and was still dead at the TH GR... MB is bugged do not go there.... these are teh same problems i had after the maintenance upgrade,, KK you messed up.. u did not roll back far enough,,, all these problems are happening again... you need to sort this out,, roll backs i understand need to happen when things go wrong, but dont take the piss and roll back to when there is still problems....

oh and i just relogged into someone else;s body again, and they were buffing themselves, i wasnt pressing anything.... my Psi core imp in my processor was actually my boots when i relogged//

bad move guys,, your gonna piss off more peopel with this incoorect roll back.

br

pabz
27-02-06, 19:57
didnt even bother to alert ppl ..

Tratos
27-02-06, 20:24
the rollback has just made things worse KK

i am syncing into other peoples bodies.. i died in there body,,, then relogged and i was dead on the floor, got a rez, but didnt stand up,, stayed dead on floor but another belt dropped,,, zoned out to TH and was still dead at the TH GR... MB is bugged do not go there.... these are teh same problems i had after the maintenance upgrade,, KK you messed up.. u did not roll back far enough,,, all these problems are happening again... you need to sort this out,, roll backs i understand need to happen when things go wrong, but dont take the piss and roll back to when there is still problems....

oh and i just relogged into someone else;s body again, and they were buffing themselves, i wasnt pressing anything.... my Psi core imp in my processor was actually my boots when i relogged//

bad move guys,, your gonna piss off more peopel with this incoorect roll back.

br

Send a ticket to helpdesk@neocron.com

It was said these forums (Terra/Neptune) would recieve less moderation than the other forums due to them being mainly for ingame chat so this thread may be overlooked.

Scott01
28-02-06, 08:09
Umm yea im finding glitches like that too, ill be standing miles away from any monster, and then all of a sudden i drop dead, with half or full health. Mainly happens around the Military Base. And also, whats up with the rollbacks? i got 2 days off trial and i've had nothing but synch problems logging in, sometimes the game doesnt even want to log in, other times the game crashes logging in, and then when i do finally get logged in and run around for a few minutes i notice that my cash is 0 and my SL 0, so i have to relog and go through the same thing again. Is it normal to have to log in like 6 times each time i want to play?

not to mention that i lost about 8 levels off my character from the rollback.