PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] IM back

Zephar123
27-02-06, 18:15
HEy all, Im hoping to see some familar faces. Ive been gone since nc1 became nc2. I am currently emailing old players infact to see if i can get some to return. SO far im banking 50%. POssible higher as still have not resived some replies =). I think everyone should email people they know that use to play. pAny how my chars are. Zephar,Shafer and warhead if anyone left rembers me =). Im really hoping to find comlink anyone seen head or tail of him.

BOY I really hope they email me soon on char transfer :( been waiting a day so far :mad: and I really waant my chars lol.

Spermy
27-02-06, 18:17
Warhead was a tank wasn't he? O.o

rings a bell.

Zephar123
27-02-06, 18:29
Warhead was a tank wasn't he? O.o

rings a bell.

Hey spermy =), yep warhead was a tank played for mostly the citi mercs, but at end of his carear was part of a clan of proto pharm probly going to become merc again, but any suggestions you can give me spermy much appreciated I deff. Reconise your name cant rember what side you played though lol.

Pantho
28-02-06, 15:16
Spermy :O

Oh him, he bats for both sides -tbh

The Ottoman
28-02-06, 15:49
I remember you and your CM-clan, my clan(PeCMd) and a tangent clan (Catch22) fighting Blood Brothers and always getting our ass kicked by Ghost and a ppu.

imper1um
28-02-06, 16:49
No clue.

Spermy
28-02-06, 17:25
Spermy :O

Oh him, he bats for both sides -tbh

Joo ish teh kinky :p

FA all the way - except for a Pro PE who's doing the epic rounds. Still. :p

Well, mr head - I can only say - read the patchfiles, a lot's changed. Also - merc is probably not the best option to be at the moment - you're pretty much shafted if you open fire on anyone.

I'd say the best place to be right now is Pro - possibly Tangent. That way there's a high probability of OP fights - and regular PvP. Anti si a viable choice, but prone to mudslinging.

Ung.Tee
28-02-06, 17:49
wb :P

RogerRamjet
28-02-06, 18:13
Can i uranus woo yet?

Welcome back.

cRazy-
28-02-06, 18:18
wb :P

lol this guys avatar and title thing always makes me laugh.

Reminds me of a Domokun :p

Zephar123
01-03-06, 02:46
I remember you and your CM-clan, my clan(PeCMd) and a tangent clan (Catch22) fighting Blood Brothers and always getting our ass kicked by Ghost and a ppu.

HEY otto =) what char names do you have in game now man I rember you. You were cool yeah ghost was always a pain lol.

The Ottoman
01-03-06, 14:03
HEY otto =) what char names do you have in game now man I rember you. You were cool yeah ghost was always a pain lol.

I'm not very active atm and hardly online. I do read the forum quite a lot tho to keep myself up to date. Every now and then I log on and look for a quick rumble. Nothing beats the adrenalinerush you get in NC. Haven't killed anyone in months tho. Playing rarely degrades my aimingskills. Last night my ppu even died twice. :D
My chars are in a one-man-clan, Stars(CA). Check on the citycoms if I'm online and drop me a dm. Good to have you back. :)

Torq
01-03-06, 16:33
wb and have fun