PDA

View Full Version : Hello world!

Yennefer
27-02-06, 12:13
hey ;)
Its my 3rd day in NC2 and i got couple of newbish questions.
My character is tangent soldier tank, right now lvl 20 (atempting 2nd step of epic quest)

1. I want some fast vehicle but im realy poor (30sh k atm). Can i transfer mr Jones quest reward vehicle key from my driver to soldier? Isnt it an exploit?

2. Which weapons i should use? I want level reasonable fast and experience some fun pvp ;) Right now i have Grenade launcher made by some kind constructor, its hard to aim but realy devastating weapon (for lowbie me). What i should use next?

3. I cant find lft interface (i played Anarchy Online for a looooong time so i just to it). Is there one somewhere or if i want form team i should just spam chat?

4. How much faction i need to buy from Faction Supply Manager? Is there faster way of gaining faction than missions? 1 point per mission :( I hate time sinks.

Best regards
Yen

3 days in NC2 world and its time to start trolling forums!!!!11101eleven!!

nm orange colored letters :)

Scara
27-02-06, 12:26
1. Yes you can give your jones mission to other people, and no its not an exploit

2. plasma wave/plasma cannons are good weapons to lvl with but if you want to lvl really fast i would skip the weapons and hop on a vehical gun, get yourself a combat chaincraft or something.

3. there is a team channel but i doubt many people listen to it, i would just ask in Trade-NC, Alliance or Help to form a team.

4. you need 90 sympathy to access your faction's FSM and missions are basically the only way, you can get symp for killing your faction's enemies but starting out that might be a bit hard.

cMz
27-02-06, 12:39
1. Transfering items from one char to another is not an exploit. Some items will get deleted if you ever delete the character that got the item in the first place.
If you have a NEXT char who finish the NEXT epic. The car you get will not work if you delete the NEXT char.
I dont know if there are other items that work like the NEXT epic (Reveller).
The Mr. Jones Quad car can be transferred.

2. Never had a tank, so dont know what weapons are good.

3. The team channel only talks to people you are allready in a team with, so dont try using that until you have found a team.
If you can get there, try going to Military Base. There is usually people just outside, and you might get in to a team there.

4. 90 sympathy will give you access to the FSM, but you could always just ask if there is anyone on that have enough to buy from the faction you want.
You can check http://nc.synergyxr.net/ to find out what each Faction has to sell.
Most things you wont need at /20. A lot of things from the FSM's is for a little higher level chars.

Yennefer
27-02-06, 12:44
2. plasma wave/plasma cannons are good weapons to lvl with but if you want to lvl really fast i would skip the weapons and hop on a vehical gun, get yourself a combat chaincraft or something.

both weapons for now are a bit out of my league.. but soon..
anyone remember kick ass low/medium lvl weapons?

i see lots of drivers looking for gunner, but if i level too fast i will be high lvl n00b

Dribble Joy
27-02-06, 13:17
In general, use the highest level gun you can, that will mean you level faster.

nc.synergyxr.net has a list of all the weapons so you can see what you can use next.

See if someone has a reveler they drive and if you can gun the cannon on the back, then go kill some big nasties.