PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] Account Problem/Terra Server Problem

xyzzy
27-02-06, 03:13
CHARACTER DATA WAS DAMAGED TRYING TO RETRIEVE LAST AUTOMATIC BACKUP. PLEASE RELOG

Has happend with mutliple accounts. any answers?

npinchot
27-02-06, 03:19
rawr same error :-(

Uho
27-02-06, 03:19
Same here....
all other chars on same account say im allready online :P
omg ive been ********** :P

[VP]Orion
27-02-06, 03:21
Yupp. Me too.... :rolleyes:

Uho
27-02-06, 03:21
WTF since when we have had a swear filter here? :P

smells like finnish cigarette laws :(

Castr0
27-02-06, 03:33
I have the same proble mhere, could we get more info about it here as we can't ingame ^^

npinchot
27-02-06, 03:36
somone needs to help us about our account problems or im gonna be upset and i wont be a happy child!

Apocalypsox
27-02-06, 04:26
im fine. lol. just you guys. <3 being a minority dont ya?

(being a minority of a minority? wtf?)

.hack//sign
27-02-06, 04:29
i cant log onto my pe, im gunna be pissed if its some relog shit and i have to relom him to droner>_<

Drake6k
27-02-06, 04:31
Same here, can't login.

Mr Kot
27-02-06, 04:33
I got this message once tonight, but i logged in ok on the 2nd attempt.

From this thread, it seems a lot of people are having problems within a short time. Cause for concern indeed.

Uho
27-02-06, 04:38
Well.. the old saying if u ZERG ff , we do ROLLBACK

npinchot
27-02-06, 05:08
lol uho its true...isnt it! :p :angel:

Durandal|AI
27-02-06, 05:26
terra ofc ;-)

msressi
27-02-06, 05:37
Same probs here, have now 4 accts online, but cant get into game
tells me I am online already even so I am not :mad:
WT heck

Durandal|AI
27-02-06, 07:56
its still not working :-/

and yes, its around 7am in germany BUT isnt that a "worldwide" game?

shouldnt there be a support "everytime"?

Apocalypsox
27-02-06, 08:12
i had got the issue once upon an attempted login, but retried the process and it worked. Im not sure why just retrying doesnt work for you guys...something to do with location or the client

Retro V
27-02-06, 08:19
Don't think it's to do with location or account differences. I've got chars stuck in various apps and wasteland zones, and only some chars on each of my accounts have the problem. Relogging hasn't worked for a couple of hours now.

-FN-
27-02-06, 08:44
Same here - got it once, then logged on successfully afterwards. Most people seem to have this experience, but I know two so far that haven't been able to log on at all.

Drake6k
27-02-06, 09:11
OK, It's been 5 fucking hours and no Dirus, niddy, or anything. Neocron is dying, I can't login. More of my friends quit every fucking day. I'm even playing wow again. No, not quitting. but I'd rather play something. I hope you all spend my money of fixing this game.

more fire
27-02-06, 09:53
lol well why am i not surprised at this seriously i hope this dnt mean a roleback kk better gimme all teh shit i got today tbh cause i sure as hell dnt have time to go bck for another week, and i sold shit off ebay already and posted new shit today, so gg kk avoid the rollback ya hear?

unreal
27-02-06, 09:53
Okay, the same just happened to me when I tried logging in on my LE'd PE, I could relogin on the second attempt, if this happens on my tradeskiller i'm going to be incredibly *censored* off. I spent the last few hours researching and constructing.

Phew. I haven't logged in on my other Spy or Monk yet, but it didn't happen on my tradeskiller, and thankfully I haven't really played on my PE much lately apart from chewing a few LOMs yesterday. Good to see backups are actually scheduled in regular intervals this time round.

Redburn
27-02-06, 10:00
All my accounts are FUBAR so far, try to log in and get that damaged info message re-log, try another runner and get that your already online message.... and this is after a few hours too.. TERRA is circling the drain.

Pantho
27-02-06, 10:02
had the error a few times - joined after a few retries, but listen to teh freaky shit thats hapen to m guys -

I log of a monk (PPU) , and log a diff account and load a constructor, this char was in the middle of TH, and whenever i moved it gave me a error saying serverside position invalid, resetting or something :), so i got telported around one way trip around the map and ended up at d-13 GR Talking to some randome DoY, Rifle Spy, :/

........... Freaky part 2

i log my new PE of in Military Base Bunker, and log my ppu to help a freind level at plaza 2 aggies,

The lvling goes smoothly, he gets alot of XP, then i log of my ppu, in the middle of the aggies (Being anti and all), Then when i log my PE on 30 seconds later, he spawns in the centre of plaza 2 aggies...

any1 follow that?

Now on a new char i would have loved him to been teleported to Mb yesterday when i first made him, lol... but then that would been something going right, and well it is Pantho after all :(,

/edit - btw this all happend about 6-7pm GMT since then ive not teleported, just Login issues

MrTrip
27-02-06, 10:41
*sniffs the air*

I...I smell something...

*sniffs around*

Could it be....a..........ROLLBACK!?

Probably.

I can't login either, 16 trys later, went to bed. :(

Durandal|AI
27-02-06, 11:41
yeh yeh, 10:40

the drunk bastards should get into the office soon :rolleyes:

Agent L
27-02-06, 11:48
Same problem here, can't log.

l8m0n
27-02-06, 11:59
yeh same probs both accounts :(

Tratos
27-02-06, 12:08
Has anyone ran a trace to the server....or even e-mailed KK.

I know it should be noticed but it seems theres been no Moderator on the forums today to tell KK yet at all and Odin doesnt frequent the forums alot due to doing support requests most of the time. The rest of the Devs only appear for annoucements.

I'm not trying to make excuses but they might not even know.

Nevermind, Nid was on earlier.

Nidhogg
27-02-06, 12:39
Please put in a support ticket to helpdesk@neocron.com.

N

Harliquin
27-02-06, 12:42
Terra server still down! Don't tell me they broke it!

Nidhogg
27-02-06, 12:50
On second thoughts, don't. An announcement is imminent.

N

/edit - thread merged.

PaKi
27-02-06, 12:54
doh, too late niddi :-P I was wondering why you want all those ppl to write to helpdesk but i thought if niddi says it, i'm gonna do it ;)

c ya
zordax

The Ottoman
27-02-06, 13:08
I can launch the client but then it gets stuck when it gets to the epilepsywarningscreen. This never happened before.

PaKi
27-02-06, 13:11
I can launch the client but then it gets stuck when it gets to the epilepsywarningscreen. This never happened before.

I guess you are having a diffrent problem here, i can start the client and see terra as offline :-) Before that it said character data damage when i tried to login ...

turbineS-line
27-02-06, 13:22
Dear Neocron,

My lovely Neocron. I've missed you for the past few hours you've been bugged. I hope all is well with your massive rackmounts. Please baby, lets talk about this. I don't want to see us roll back. We can work this out. Maybe if you go see a doctor or something. I think you're sick, though. You're a bit old, too. Sure, baby, the facelift helped, but you still have a few miles under your belt.

I hope we can make this work. I don't want anything to happen between you and I, but if worse comes to worse, I may have to move out.. All I'm asking is for you to change a little. Just a little. When we're sitting in bed, I don't want to be suddenly thrown in the middle of DRT. When I go to the bathroom, I don't want another man's clothing on. When I have to leave for work, I don't want to come back to see you passed out on the floor. Honey, some things need to change.

Tell your parents "thank you," for me. I know they mean well, but I didn't really consider throwing all my stuff in the garbage to be all too kind. I called them up and asked for my good pants and boots back, but they laughed and hung up the phone. They said something about not replacing my items. I don't really understand what they mean by that, considering they're the ones who tossed my stuff out. Of my rental apartment.

Anyway baby, it's getting late.

Please think about everything.

Yours for now and maybe a little longer than now,
Antisense

Tratos
27-02-06, 13:34
Announcement. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=132617)

Thankfully i was ingame for all of 10 minutes last night and didnt do anything.

turbineS-line
27-02-06, 13:34
son of a bitch. :/

the joke was ruined, delete plz

Brammers
27-02-06, 13:54
If anyone purchased vehicles last night from us. (There was a lot of people)

Give me a shout, and I'll get them re-built. I'll be online between 7 and 8pm and midnight to 1am (Uk time)

xyl_az
27-02-06, 14:26
come to neptune, there are no rollbacks there ;)

Safunte
27-02-06, 14:41
My account has the data error, but other accounts i have access to dont, its just the one that i recently.... you know... paid for.

Edit didn't read that there was an announcement, still kinda pisses me off that the only one I actually had just paid for didn't work.

Black Mamba
27-02-06, 14:45
come to neptune, there are no rollbacks there ;)

theres no players to rollback :P

Riddle
27-02-06, 14:46
theres no players to rollback :P

:lol: quoted for the Truth!

As for my chars all good as i didn't log in....was playing WOW my bad :rolleyes:

naphead
27-02-06, 16:21
wOOt, haven't played all weekend. I missed everything :) Got pissed off after killing Galopticus or whatever for Crahn epic 4 times without getting the Crystal and just haven't logged on since.