PDA

View Full Version : Account Creation Problems

Cruciamentum
25-02-06, 22:21
Okay, so I'm probably overlooking something, but for some reason, after I created my click2pay account, I can't figure out how to make an in game account, lgin in name and what not. Click to pay just sigend me up, took my money, and didn't give me a way to log into neocron. It says that I'm paying for it and stuuf, but I can't find anyinfo on a username or something. Any help would be greaty appreciated. :angel:

Mr Kot
25-02-06, 22:28
Assuming you went through the whole process correctly, you should have chosen your user account name, and the password will be sent to you by e-mail. The mail should contain a confirmation of your username too, even though you chose it.

Check your email spam filter as this often eats messages from companies it's never heard of. Hotmail is a bugger for that.

Im assuming you registered with click2pay through the neocron launcher, not seperately on their website or anything. Only half the launcher process involves click2pay, the other half involves account creation.

/edit: just checked this and you are asked to input an accountname BEFORE you are sent to the click2pay part. The e-mail field contains a warning to enter details correctly as your password will be sent there. Look at the attached pic to jog your memory:

Cruciamentum
25-02-06, 22:36
The email I got from click2pay had nothing about what I had for my neo account. I tried the one that I USED WHEN I made the account, and it wont work. I checked my spam filter, but still no luck... :-(

Mr Kot
25-02-06, 22:41
The mail from click2pay won't have any neocron details, only the mail from Neocron.

I amended my earlier post. Look at the pic to see where you should have entered your account name.

As for the emailed pass, wait a little longer and see if it comes. If not, click here (https://ssl.neocron.com/launcher/requestpass.php) to get it resent.

Zephar123
27-02-06, 18:43
Okay, so I'm probably overlooking something, but for some reason, after I created my click2pay account, I can't figure out how to make an in game account, lgin in name and what not. Click to pay just sigend me up, took my money, and didn't give me a way to log into neocron. It says that I'm paying for it and stuuf, but I can't find anyinfo on a username or something. Any help would be greaty appreciated. :angel:

what i did is at my acocutn login clicked i forgot my password and that work to get my temp password =)